California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Please delete this thread

Old 06-27-2006, 06:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please delete this thread

Well today I went down to my friend's shop in Monrovia and picked up some tires. We took them down to Goodyear to get them mounted. We talked to this guy named Jeff and he said he'll take care of it. So I left my car there and went to pick up some parts with my friend. I came back to pick it up and he charged my $15 ( I guess it was some kind of hook up deal). So I gave him a $20, $5 tip. When I go out to look at my car my front lip was trashed! I stood outside with my friend for like 3 min. Then my friend goes inside and tells him that the car was not like that when we brought it in. The guy says,"we didn't move the car since it was lowered, we just jacked it up from the rear". I told them somebody has to pay for this. Then he said that the manager will be there tomorrow, so we should talk to him. So I left, pissed of course, but I realized I didn't get a receipt. So I went back asked for one and Jeff told me, "I can't give you a receipt because it was a special cash deal." I just told him I need something to show that I was here today. He said he couldn't give me anything. So I took their business cards, went oustide and took pics with my camera phone, which records the date, and took pictures of my lip, their business cards and the Goodyear shop. What should I do? I really need help on this one! Any advice would help. THanks!!