California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Photoshoot Meet Details - Sunday 1/26 @ 2:30PM - Angeles Crest Hwy

Old 02-27-2014, 09:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AlvinHuyN
I'm down for a cruise I'll let Nick take the reign for photos though.

I don't think some of you guys realize how much work it is and since I do this for a living I don't want to work on my driving days too hahaha

Plus, according to Garry we're not professionals
LOL.. i never said you weren't

but yeah. im down for early saturdays. gives me a reason to not be lazy and sleep in. just not on feb 29th and mar 5th. I'll be in Vegas both weekends. LOLLL

if the cruise is gonna be very "spirited", I'll have to bring out my civic. haha. my canyon warrior.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:02 AM

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Iono how "spirited" the cruise is but i cruise on the canyon at very moderate speed (speed limit +10). I keep the time attack at the track.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:07 AM

I'm a noob so i'll have to drive in the back (speed limit -10) lol.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:30 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Slow drivers unite! I'm slow too, I'll admit it.

Early AM cruise through downtown! Do ittttt bonus points if homeless people yell at you. I work downtown and today a guy just started screaming while looking at me. Then he started yelling at a lady across the street. Then he powerwalked down the street. Wild.

Bonus points if we shoot tomorrow, in the rain

Tomorrow I'm visiting my parents in Norcal. I'm going to be driving the S in that heavy rainnnnnnnnnn
Old 02-28-2014, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by MisterNickG
LOL! sweet i'll join ya. Riding low and slow.

Originally Posted by WhyW
Slow drivers unite! I'm slow too, I'll admit it.Early AM cruise through downtown! Do ittttt bonus points if homeless people yell at you. I work downtown and today a guy just started screaming while looking at me. Then he started yelling at a lady across the street. Then he powerwalked down the street. Wild.Bonus points if we shoot tomorrow, in the rain Tomorrow I'm visiting my parents in Norcal. I'm going to be driving the S in that heavy rainnnnnnnnnn
I miss NorCal weather. Yeah be careful driving in the rain. My sister told me it's pouring like crazy up there.
LOL @ the crazy homeless. I have not had the experience - not even in Berkeley.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by kaotik25
Iono how "spirited" the cruise is but i cruise on the canyon at very moderate speed (speed limit +10). I keep the time attack at the track.
Cool. I like relaxing drives, so I'll bring out the S.

The reason why I ask is that when I ask my friends to cruise, they book it up in the canyons and I get left behind. different people, different meaning of 'cruise'.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by garrryyunit
Originally Posted by kaotik25' timestamp='1393603359' post='23039204

The reason why I ask is that when I ask my friends to cruise, they book it up in the canyons and I get left behind. different people, different meaning of 'cruise'.
Wait, so we all aren't going on a cruise to Catalina?
Old 02-28-2014, 11:06 AM

^LOL... im down for a cruise to Catalina.

Yeah, I enjoy a nice drive in the canyon with the top down.
Old 02-28-2014, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by MisterNickG
Originally Posted by garrryyunit' timestamp='1393612395' post='23039596
[quote name='kaotik25' timestamp='1393603359' post='23039204']

Wait, so we all aren't going on a cruise to Catalina?
[/quote]

We will when you mod your car to float on water and have a large enough turbo to propel your car to Catalina.
Old 02-28-2014, 11:43 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kaotik25
Originally Posted by MisterNickG' timestamp='1393603642' post='23039219
LOL! sweet i'll join ya. Riding low and slow.

Originally Posted by WhyW
Slow drivers unite! I'm slow too, I'll admit it.Early AM cruise through downtown! Do ittttt bonus points if homeless people yell at you. I work downtown and today a guy just started screaming while looking at me. Then he started yelling at a lady across the street. Then he powerwalked down the street. Wild.Bonus points if we shoot tomorrow, in the rain Tomorrow I'm visiting my parents in Norcal. I'm going to be driving the S in that heavy rainnnnnnnnnn
I miss NorCal weather. Yeah be careful driving in the rain. My sister told me it's pouring like crazy up there.
LOL @ the crazy homeless. I have not had the experience - not even in Berkeley.
I'm not looking forward to it. I hope the brunt of the storm is passed by the time I leave around 7, I can handle mist/light rain but heavy rain is no fun simply because of the pooled water that accumulates. I'm also thankful it's not cold enough for it to snow over the grapevine, I've had that happen to me once (in a jeep) and it was noooo fun. Instant dead with the S.

Once I get to my parents house I'll have to do some obligatory victory donuts in the church parking lot near their house.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot Meet Details - Sunday 1/26 @ 2:30PM - Angeles Crest Hwy