California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

OMG CAR ACCIDENT

Old 12-28-2006, 10:13 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default OMG CAR ACCIDENT

well im a bit shakin after what happen yesterday afternoon..

i was driving 10e going toward pomona, i was driving at traffic speed at around 45miles p/h.. i was mining my own business and then i hear this loud rev i mean full throttle and i saw a big aSS truck, i think it was the biggest dodge they make, full throttle from left to right lane in about 2 seconds, and its coming towards me ... i hit the brake like crazy and it missed me about 3 feet and he hit the fast lane side wall really hard, and lift the truck in the air.. i was just lucky i didnt get hit in that big truck ...

after that i stop and run over to that guy if he was ok .. well he was a bit shakin ut bleeding all over, so i call 911 and guess what they say ... i have to call back cause there damn bz... what the fuc* ...

after 5 minutes i said ill bounce... just because i saw the cops coming.. and 3 other guys stop to help... basically just stand there we didnt bother to move or touch the guy.. cause hes driver side door is jammed up the side wall... i hope hes ok...

we all assume he fell asleep and step on the gas in full throttle..

just be careful out there guys...
Old 12-28-2006, 10:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, glad you're okay. Hopefully the guy is too. I was just worrying about something like this happening. I was thinking to myself...you know I'm a good driver and all, but what if someone ended up doing something like this. Anyways, be careful everyone.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How fortunate for you and unfortunate for the driver. Hope it works out for him and glad you are ok....your right, we need to be careful.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:50 AM

Unfortunately I wasn't so lucky. I just totaled my car last night.

I was driving home at about 2:00am last night. I was about 30 seconds from my house. I see this car (stopped at a red light perpendicular to me) starting to creep forward so I let off the gas. I swear the driver looked over at me as I was approaching the intersection, and the next second she guns it into the intersection. I brake and turn trying to avoid but end up smashing into the front of her car. My car then slides off of her car, over a curb and into a big ass tree in someone's front yard.

I'm a little dazed, but I hear tires screeching so I assume they are trying to run so I jump out of my car and start chasing them on foot. Couldn't catch them so I ran back to my car, yelled a lot and then waited for cops and paramedics.

In the middle of taking the report, the cops tell me they might know where the other party is and tell me to wait where I was. About ten minutes later they pull up and ask me to come and ID the car with them. The drunk bitches pulled over about two blocks after I stopped chasing them. Luckily the cops just rolled by while I ID'd the car because I wanted to get out and slap some bitches. The driver was taken into the station for DUI.

As for me, I don't think I have any severe injuries but I'm still a bit numb from it all. My head hurts and I have some neck and back pains as well as soarness from the impact. I am going to go get checked out in a bit. I am lucky that I am still alive, but it sucks that the car is now gone. Now I don't really know what to do.

AND I JUST ORDERED NEW STRIKERS AND SHINETSU GREASE TO QUIET THE TOP DOWN A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE ACCIDENT!

This is the second car thats been totaled in the last 6 months, and both by midsize SUVs. I wish I was driving the Tahoe. This has easily been the worst year of my life. I'm very glad its coming to a close.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:54 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

dude....that FUSKN SUCKS MAN. I remmeber a few weeks ago when i put mine off the road and thought "please be a straight frame" (it was fine) but still that feeling was terrible.

At least you'll be covered though right? and hey at least you'll be ok!
Old 12-28-2006, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Dec 28 2006, 11:54 AM
dude....that FUSKN SUCKS MAN. I remmeber a few weeks ago when i put mine off the road and thought "please be a straight frame" (it was fine) but still that feeling was terrible.

At least you'll be covered though right? and hey at least you'll be ok!
Well, this was in the Hancock Park area of LA and the other party's parents rolled up in a new E Class so I'm sure they have insurance and all.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:58 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

an excellent sign.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:00 AM

time to visit BC for some "doctor visits"
Old 12-28-2006, 11:03 AM

suhster - Damn... drunk driving b!tches suck... I hope everything turns out ok. It seems like you had a bit of money in your car. People say to be careful out there - it's sad, even if you are, you can't prevent all accidents. I hope they get 5-10 years in "Federal Pound Me In The Ass" Prison.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by suhster85,Dec 28 2006, 11:50 AM
Unfortunately I wasn't so lucky. I just totaled my car last night.

I was driving home at about 2:00am last night. I was about 30 seconds from my house. I see this car (stopped at a red light perpendicular to me) starting to creep forward so I let off the gas. I swear the driver looked over at me as I was approaching the intersection, and the next second she guns it into the intersection. I brake and turn trying to avoid but end up smashing into the front of her car. My car then slides off of her car, over a curb and into a big ass tree in someone's front yard.

I'm a little dazed, but I hear tires screeching so I assume they are trying to run so I jump out of my car and start chasing them on foot. Couldn't catch them so I ran back to my car, yelled a lot and then waited for cops and paramedics.

In the middle of taking the report, the cops tell me they might know where the other party is and tell me to wait where I was. About ten minutes later they pull up and ask me to come and ID the car with them. The drunk bitches pulled over about two blocks after I stopped chasing them. Luckily the cops just rolled by while I ID'd the car because I wanted to get out and slap some bitches. The driver was taken into the station for DUI.

As for me, I don't think I have any severe injuries but I'm still a bit numb from it all. My head hurts and I have some neck and back pains as well as soarness from the impact. I am going to go get checked out in a bit. I am lucky that I am still alive, but it sucks that the car is now gone. Now I don't really know what to do.

AND I JUST ORDERED NEW STRIKERS AND SHINETSU GREASE TO QUIET THE TOP DOWN A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE ACCIDENT!

This is the second car thats been totaled in the last 6 months, and both were midsize SUVs. This has easily been the worst year of my life. I'm very glad its coming to a close.
Sorry to hear man, I know the feeling. I have no words to help the situation...keep your head up!

Quick Reply: OMG CAR ACCIDENT