California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Official: Mexican cartels use money, sex to bribe U.S. border agents

Old 06-21-2011, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard
Originally Posted by ESCALVANTE' timestamp='1308687212' post='20705388
[quote name='chairmnofthboard' timestamp='1308687021' post='20705381']
[quote name='05TurboS2k' timestamp='1308671566' post='20704466']
^ Yea, I'm sure it happens that way to some extent. When that occurs the family goes into protection and the FBI get's called up things get very serious. The heat gets put on Cartel man and his own people turn from him or even eliminate him.

The problem is lack of serious support. You can turn this around and make it backfire on them but not without some serious threat. As it is, if Greg says NO, his family members start dying.

Mark my words though, he'd be a dead man for that threat. Maybe I'd loose family members over it but they'd get a box with a head in it. That's just my though. I like that rock better than that hard place.
You watch to many movies Greg. The FBI is powerless in Mexico. So how do you arrest someone out of your jurisdiction that everyone fears, that is nameless in a land with no law? They come over, slaughter you and your family and head home.

The cartel's soldiers expect a short lifespan. They expect to be tortured and killed. They expect to fight to the death. They expect to go to prison. So one angry white guy with a pistol is nothing to 15 trained armed men that have have tortured, killed, skinned alive, dismembered, and decapitated people for little to no reason. You wouldn't get a shot off Greg before they got the drop on you. They are pros at this. Once you've ambushed and killed 100's of people, then you have a fighting chance.

Just saying....

Greg, just check out this site:
Blog Del Narco

You wouldn't stand a chance.
[/quote]

Something to think about, who do you guys think is filming these acts and sending them to Blog Del Narco?
[/quote]

The articles where you see the cops are already there are submitted by freelance reporters. Some are viral videos submitted to websites and media outlets by the cartel members themselves.

I know an "EMT" from Mexico that takes his own pics and submits them to news papers and websites for cash.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:19 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k' timestamp='1308671566' post='20704466
^ Yea, I'm sure it happens that way to some extent. When that occurs the family goes into protection and the FBI get's called up things get very serious. The heat gets put on Cartel man and his own people turn from him or even eliminate him.

The problem is lack of serious support. You can turn this around and make it backfire on them but not without some serious threat. As it is, if Greg says NO, his family members start dying.

Mark my words though, he'd be a dead man for that threat. Maybe I'd loose family members over it but they'd get a box with a head in it. That's just my though. I like that rock better than that hard place.
You watch to many movies Greg. The FBI is powerless in Mexico. So how do you arrest someone out of your jurisdiction that everyone fears, that is nameless in a land with no law? They come over, slaughter you and your family and head home.

The cartel's soldiers expect a short lifespan. They expect to be tortured and killed. They expect to fight to the death. They expect to go to prison. So one angry white guy with a pistol is nothing to 15 trained armed men that have have tortured, killed, skinned alive, dismembered, and decapitated people for little to no reason. You wouldn't get a shot off Greg before they got the drop on you. They are pros at this. Once you've ambushed and killed 100's of people, then you have a fighting chance.

Just saying....
No I aree powerless in Mexico yes, but those guys are running stuff here on our end. I don't think they're such high pros, I'm honestly pretty confident they'd find themselves very surprised, my zombie planning ass has a little know how. I'm not saying it's not a loosing battle, just a message sent. MOST IMPORTANTLY, lots of heat put on the people who put the hit out on me.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:20 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The point here is the solution to terrorism is not to comply, simple as that.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by ESCALVANTE' timestamp='1308686842' post='20705367
I urge you to go to any popular Mexican Night Club.
Lol, Seriously.
I went to Xalos bar in Anaheim with some paisa friends and saw cops sit in their cruisers on the corner of the block rather then help while fights broke out and shots were fired. Seemed like they knew not to get involved.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ESCALVANTE
Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard' timestamp='1308687334' post='20705399
[quote name='ESCALVANTE' timestamp='1308687212' post='20705388']

Just saying....

Greg, just check out this site:
Blog Del Narco

You wouldn't stand a chance.
[/quote]

Something to think about, who do you guys think is filming these acts and sending them to Blog Del Narco?
[/quote]

The articles where you see the cops are already there are submitted by freelance reporters. Some are viral videos submitted to websites and media outlets by the cartel members themselves.

I know an "EMT" from Mexico that takes his own pics and submits them to news papers and websites for cash.
[/quote]

The Narcos themselves upload those videos. That's how confident they are.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k
Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard' timestamp='1308687021' post='20705381

Just saying....
No I aree powerless in Mexico yes, but those guys are running stuff here on our end. I don't think they're such high pros, I'm honestly pretty confident they'd find themselves very surprised, my zombie planning ass has a little know how. I'm not saying it's not a loosing battle, just a message sent. MOST IMPORTANTLY, lots of heat put on the people who put the hit out on me.
[/quote]

Dude, seriously man. This is reality. You can be pumping gas and have three guys walk up behind you and end it all. Just that quick, just that easy.

A. Practice make perfect
B. US and Israel trained
C. Ex military commandos
D. Fearless
E. Ready to die
F. Always armed with assault rifles

I'm telling you, your little pistol ::giggady:: isn't going to do much good when they are firing 7.62 rounds into the back of your skull out of nowhere.

What people are you going to send after these guys? If countries and military don't scare them, what makes you think three white dudes in a tacoma are going to scare them senseless. Especially in Mexico.

If you think it's so easy, start hunting them now.....Let's see how well that works out for you.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k
The point here is the solution to terrorism is not to comply, simple as that.
Not comply, get yourself and possibly your family tortured or killed, and HOPE for a resolution?

The Drug Cartel influence shows no sign of slowing while no one seems to have an answer to stopping them.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:31 PM

Even if we closed the borders and killed on sight, it would not stop them. I think they would start to target Americans even more.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k' timestamp='1308687547' post='20705418

Just saying....
[/quote]

What people are you going to send after these guys? If countries and military don't scare them, what makes you think three white dudes in a tacoma are going to scare them senseless. Especially in Mexico.

If you think it's so easy, start hunting them now.....Let's see how well that works out for you.
[/quote]
First part =

Greg, this is an argument you'll never win. But if you're confident you can do Border Patrol's job better then them, I encourage you to try. I'll even pay for your gas money down to the border so you can get started.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by ESCALVANTE
Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard' timestamp='1308688109' post='20705464
[quote name='05TurboS2k' timestamp='1308687547' post='20705418']

Just saying....
[/quote]

[/quote]
First part =

Greg, this is an argument you'll never win. But if you're confident you can do Border Patrol's job better then them, I encourage you to try. I'll even pay for your gas money down to the border so you can get started.
[/quote]

You would need a DMZ and armored tanks only across the boarder. Even then, tunnels, planes, and submarines.

Quick Reply: Official: Mexican cartels use money, sex to bribe U.S. border agents