Official: Mexican cartels use money, sex to bribe U.S. border agents

Old 06-16-2011, 12:24 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....26meg2H1J_0%3D

Nice!
Old 06-16-2011, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k
I bet we can post an article everyday on this subject. But like blood diamonds, nobody gives a shit it seems. Prohibition just doesn't work.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:51 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^ Yep.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:57 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1 Simple way to fix this...

line up enough C4 along the Mexican border and blow that shit up to create a natural moat

I seriously dont freaking understand why these immigrants would want to come to this country at this rate anyways
Old 06-17-2011, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Eryozgatliyan

line up enough C4 along the Mexican border and blow that shit up to create a natural moat

I seriously dont freaking understand why these immigrants would want to come to this country at this rate anyways

Because however bad it is here, that means its even WORSE there, that can pretty much be said about almost any other country in the world. Whenever people think its bad here (whether its the economy, policies, etc etc) they should go have a look around other countries lol
Old 06-20-2011, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by herrjr
Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k' timestamp='1308255864' post='20690270
I bet we can post an article everyday on this subject.
Or you can simply check this blog every hour or so:
Blog Del Narco
Old 06-20-2011, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Italia
Originally Posted by Mr. Eryozgatliyan' timestamp='1308329844' post='20693319

Because however bad it is here, that means its even WORSE there, that can pretty much be said about almost any other country in the world. Whenever people think its bad here (whether its the economy, policies, etc etc) they should go have a look around other countries lol
Old 06-20-2011, 04:41 PM

yaaaa my turn What up Chai! its been a minute sir hope you are in good health and still holden those filthiest animals together much love man gotta get away from our DICKED up Gov to get out there one night. Immigration simple yet non popular solution. I hate going to DMV cause they about as fast as old people bump ugly's so i can only imagine the naturalization process would wanna make you either commit suicide or hurdle the fence and go for it. Im not so worried about that i think the Drug thing and tunneling is abit on the creepy end considering that i could be doing the shuffle on the dance floor or breaking out that good old b boy madness and all the sudden a shovel comes up under the floor and now I stand in awe with an awkward look on my face as i look down and see 60 filthy people that just walk 80 miles through a cave to come and party with us. Hmmmmm can someone grab the hose please and then like 6 bottles of gray goose sounds like a good time. Drugs though sheesh ya peps are gona buyem sellem usem stealem thats kind of a vicious cycle ill tell you that Venice is not for the faint of heart hahaha we gotta doctor that will diagnose and prescribe bud to you for being right handed and 5'9 lol it is what it is. I have a slight case of ptsd and maybe missing a head gasket bolt because if i was on border patrol it would be like Duck hunt for me. but id only shoot the swindlers hustlers and dirtbags. Hmmm somebody's thinking (idiot how would he know which one to shoot) Because im Gangster like that it all started at a Filthiest meet Jc taught me. Had a few Modelos and it was a wrap. Hope I didnt insult anyone just thought id share some life into this negative garbage. I cant seem to get away from the F%$%ing bad news. Well im spent and if your now (dummber) hahaha then im terribly sorry maybe you should waste some more time and go watch cnn or some crap. I still love you so cal S2k family no matter garbage you subscribe to.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Eryozgatliyan

YES!!!!! hes got the idea and we'll fill it with great whites and dolphins with lasers on there heads. dude lets do this. then the gov will give us lots of money and ill buy an outrageously over priced mod for all so cal owners lol

I like it I think we got something here.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's how it works.

Cartel: Hey Greg, How about you let this shipment go in your helmet boxes? We will pay you 50k per shipment.

Greg: No! I am an anti Mexican red blooded American.

Cartel: Ok Greg, How about you do it for 50k or we kill your wife ::shows you a phone with all your information, all your wifes information, and pictures of your house, and all your family::

Greg: Ok, I'll do it.

Rock and a hard place?

Quick Reply: Official: Mexican cartels use money, sex to bribe U.S. border agents