California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Official: Mexican cartels use money, sex to bribe U.S. border agents

Old 06-21-2011, 02:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k
You figure you need a submarine when you have a wall like this one???? LOL!

Again, they are coming here because it's easy as hell. Let's get real, this situation is laughable.

You've got to be realistic. Stop throwing suggestions out there that remain unviable. Huge walls are too expensive to build, electric fences and shooting on site are "not humane." Huge walls are easily cut/destroyed or tunneled around or simply have product catapulted over them. Also keep in mind that Cash bribes allow shipments to come in untouched.

Greg, please believe that you are not smarter than the combined efforts of our Government officials, Border Patrol, or the Drug Cartel members whether they wear t-shirts and jeans or don $3,000 suits and travel by submarine. You cannot possibly think that the US is not doing everything it can within it's financial and political means to stop the Drug Cartel efforts to no avail.

Drug Cartels and body smugglers (bringing Mexicans, all sorts of S Americans, Europeans and Asians) win because they have endless resources whereas our officials are limited by fallacious legislation and budget cuts.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:02 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard
So if I name a link "greglovesanalsexwithmen" does it make true?
I think that's just a coincidence.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ESCALVANTE
Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k' timestamp='1308692515' post='20705783

Again, they are coming here because it's easy as hell. Let's get real, this situation is laughable.

You've got to be realistic. Stop throwing suggestions out there that remain unviable. Huge walls are too expensive to build, electric fences and shooting on site are "not humane." Huge walls are easily cut/destroyed or tunneled around or simply have product catapulted over them. Also keep in mind that Cash bribes allow shipments to come in untouched.

Greg, please believe that you are not smarter than the combined efforts of our Government officials, Border Patrol, or the Drug Cartel members whether they wear t-shirts and jeans or don $3,000 suits and travel by submarine. You cannot possibly think that the US is not doing everything it can within it's financial and political means to stop the Drug Cartel efforts to no avail.

Drug Cartels and body smugglers (bringing Mexicans, all sorts of S Americans, Europeans and Asians) win because they have endless resources whereas our officials are limited by fallacious legislation and budget cuts.

Thank you
Old 06-21-2011, 02:06 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Greg, please believe that you are not smarter than the combined efforts of our Government officials, Border Patrol, or the Drug Cartel members whether they wear t-shirts and jeans or don $3,000 suits and travel by submarine. You cannot possibly think that the US is not doing everything it can within it's financial and political means to stop the Drug Cartel efforts no avail.

Do you know the cost of the wall? If you've got a good approx price do you know the cost illegals have here? You figure the wall is even over 5 BILLION dollars? If it is, how much over? If it's 15 Billion then in 3 yrs it'd be paid for in the savings.

Humane? Uhm... how do you figure? If I sneak into Mexico, or Russia or China I'll be shot on sight. So I simply don't do that!

I believe that people don't WANT to try to stop illegals, such as yourself thus the picture is painted like it's "just too darn hard". I don't believe it to be the case. BY NO MEANS AT ALL are they doing everything they can to stop this. You have gotta be kidding me! You think we're doing the most possible to stop illegals? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, come on. Or do you ONLY mean the Cartel? In which case they are doing MOST of what is reasonable with given funds.

Again, I know the Cartel will find solutions, and we'll find solutions to their solutions and it will go on and on. I recognize that. I'm talking about the 99.9% of regular illegals who aren't all drug lords nor submarine owners.

I find it ridiculous that my buddy can't shoot at someone breaking a federal crime even when they're clearly armed and visible until they're shot at first. If a bank robber came out of a bank with a gun and refused to stop he'd be shot. Do you think that's inhumane too?
Old 06-21-2011, 02:19 PM

^ OK, I saw the movie and faintly recall it.

Either way, other 2 pics? Exactly, it's a joke. We need a real wall to start with.
So much for reverse ownage.

I never said the wall wasn't shitty. I said it's not going to stop them.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:34 PM

No Tahoe, no nothing. What there SHOULD be is an armed guard with machine gun ready to kill anyone who steps a foot across on the spot.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:41 PM

I find it ridiculous that my buddy can't shoot at someone breaking a federal crime even when they're clearly armed and visible until they're shot at first.
Another post filled with fluff and then you PWN yourself with this part. To reiterate, US officials have and are doing everything within their means to thwart Cartel and Smuggler efforts with no luck.

AGAIN, there is only so much they can do and if you're not going to suggest something viable, stop yourself from making ridiculous suggestions. I don't think you can come up with anything that will make a big difference.

EDIT: If the US or Mexican government had a solution, they would have already applied it.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:42 PM

You cannot possibly think that the US is not doing everything it can within it's financial and political means to stop the Drug Cartel efforts to no avail.
No, I don't think so at all. It's not rocket science. The U.S. Government has more resources at its disposal than all the world's drug dealers combined. I happen to think that it's something like X pointed out, regarding the relationship between that one cartel and the Mexican president. This is happening because very powerful people (whether in this government, or the Mexican government) want it to.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by herrjr
Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard' timestamp='1308689004' post='20705526
[quote name='StancedS2k' timestamp='1308688767' post='20705509']
Greg with your attitude you would get dealt with pretty quick lol
I agree. I don't think Greg understands how relaxed these guys are about what they do.

With that said, I agree it's a safety concern to the US. It's just not as easy as Greg thinks it is to solve.

It would be "easier" if we had our guys here instead of in Iraq and Afghanistan.
[/quote]

The deployment of the National Guard could not put a meaningful dent in immigration or drug trafficking. What makes you think they would consider military action?
Old 06-21-2011, 02:44 PM

My last words.

The biggest consumer of meth is white folk. If people stopped using drugs, the cartels would have nothing to sell. Maybe we should be looking within our walls instead of out.

No demand, no supply.

Quick Reply: Official: Mexican cartels use money, sex to bribe U.S. border agents