California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Official: Mexican cartels use money, sex to bribe U.S. border agents

Old 06-21-2011, 01:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard
Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k' timestamp='1308692668' post='20705792
[quote name='05TurboS2k' timestamp='1308692450' post='20705779']
You're talking about rocket science in comparison to what we have goign on right now.

Here's some actual wall. Now tell me, would you attempt the section on the left or the section on the right?

It's a complete joke the lack of effort the USA has in stopping these people. THAT is why it's occurring. In Europe people don't get to cross boarders like they do here even when their lives and freedoms are at stake....because it's damn hard and the risk is their own lives.

Explain that one....

Greg, that's a bridge, not the barrier between the two countries.
[/quote]

Wrong, that's the fence.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k
Knowing someone (who's 100% Mexican by decent btw) who works on the boarder as boarder patrol I know that they rarely are violent at all. Majority just try to hide, never has he been shot at in years of working the boarder. So 50cal machine guns and rocket launchers exist.... but .... it was you that made the comment about watching too many movies.
Well of course the mules are not violent. That's common sense. You have Mexican all lumped into one group. The cartels are paramilitary & hitmen. It's not their job to smuggle people, drugs or money.

Look up the couple that were killed on a seadoo in Texas. Do some research and then come back here and tell me about your commando ways.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StancedS2k' timestamp='1308688767' post='20705509
Greg with your attitude you would get dealt with pretty quick lol
I agree. I don't think Greg understands how relaxed these guys are about what they do.

With that said, I agree it's a safety concern to the US. It's just not as easy as Greg thinks it is to solve.

It would be "easier" if we had our guys here instead of in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tcjensen' timestamp='1308689580' post='20705555
A wall wouldn't work, huh? Maybe someone should have told that to those trapped on the side of Berlin in Germany. Pretty sure they had even more motivation than Mexicans to get across to the other side. America is not so weak thy we couldn't stop this if we truly wanted to. The problem is, our dumb government doesn't really want to. We give everyone who attempts to cross the border a free meal, and a free ride back across to try the next day. This is one's we catch of course. It's ridiculous.

As for drugs, it's equally ridiculous. We focus only the supply. The businessmen. The capitalists. Pot smoking is rampant, for example. Am the punishment for doing it is less sever than a speeding ticket. If people were more scared to even do drugs due to severe punishment, the demand would diminish and suppliers would be forced to look elsewhere for business.

America needs to step up. If I can't go 80mph down an empty highway without getting a ticket, we dang sure could do more about drugs and illegal immigration. We pay for national security through taxes, and that my friend involves more than some TSA officer getting off before I get on a plane.

We also pay for roads, but we're selling the right to build them to Mexican owned companies charge us tolls to drive on them. Don't even get me started on that.

You softies in this thread need to toughen up, or you won't recognize the nation you leave your grandkids.

Read a book, pay attention, educate yourself, demand that laws be enforced, and don't give our country away to drug lords and illegals because in the words of weaklings, "they just can't be stopped."

EXACTLY!!!

Sorry, I don't honestly believe these guys are ex navy seals from Predator.

I've seen the dudes busted and sometimes dead and they look far from that. I'm sure SOME of that exists but the group isn't purely comprised of that. If they were they'd be doing even more than they are, the reason they don't take over the USA completely then????? Exactly, they lack the ability.

A wall will work, we're here to stop the 99% not the 1%. There's always a way around things.

It's just like a computer virus, yes they get through and sometimes they inflict a lot of damage, as a whole they do millions or more in damage but..... the security systems in place stop 99% of them.

TJJENSON... WELCOME!!!!!

you guys been living under the rocks? drug money is huge and we are in it. It's the reason why we're in Afghanistan.

Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard' timestamp='1308692879' post='20705801
[quote name='05TurboS2k' timestamp='1308692668' post='20705792']
You're talking about rocket science in comparison to what we have goign on right now.

Here's some actual wall. Now tell me, would you attempt the section on the left or the section on the right?

It's a complete joke the lack of effort the USA has in stopping these people. THAT is why it's occurring. In Europe people don't get to cross boarders like they do here even when their lives and freedoms are at stake....because it's damn hard and the risk is their own lives.

Explain that one....

[/quote]

Wrong, that's the fence.
[/quote]

To me it looks like the bridge that crosses over. Get me a blow out picture, otherwise I call BS.

Keep in mind, I never said the wall wasn't shitty. I SAID that wall isn't going to stop anyone.

Now you know what this is?

It's a reversal..... of OWNAGE!!!!! lol
Old 06-21-2011, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k' timestamp='1308692994' post='20705812
[quote name='chairmnofthboard' timestamp='1308692879' post='20705801']

Explain that one....

[/quote]

Wrong, that's the fence.
[/quote]

To me it looks like the bridge that crosses over. Get me a blow out picture, otherwise I call BS.

Keep in mind, I never said the wall wasn't shitty. I SAID that wall isn't going to stop anyone.
[/quote]

mannngggg check the link address!!! Usmexborderfence.jpg Mcallen, TX

I don't have one zoomed out for ya, still have a look at the other 2 pics. Its a pathetic wall.

A GOOD WALL will stop people.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard' timestamp='1308692879' post='20705801

Explain that one....

[/quote]

Wrong, that's the fence.
[/quote]

It's a crossing bridge. Look up the movie Old Country For Old Men. You'll see that bridge in the movie.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:57 PM

^ OK, I saw the movie and faintly recall it.

Either way, other 2 pics? Exactly, it's a joke. We need a real wall to start with.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:58 PM

So if I name a link "greglovesanalsexwithmen" does it make true?

Quick Reply: Official: Mexican cartels use money, sex to bribe U.S. border agents