California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Neuspeed exhaust $700+shipping (tonight only)

Old 02-26-2002, 02:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Neuspeed exhaust $700+shipping (tonight only)

please pm me if interested or make a counter offer ...highest bid takes....
Old 02-26-2002, 02:47 PM

not to be a jackass, but isn't this the same exhaust that an owner in denver reported losing 18 rwhp with?
Old 02-26-2002, 03:10 PM

Originally posted by Da Hapa
not to be a jackass, but isn't this the same exhaust that an owner in denver reported losing 18 rwhp with?
I have this exhaust, and I definitely did not lose any power!
Old 02-26-2002, 05:49 PM

Originally posted by SteveUCI

I have this exhaust, and I definitely did not lose any power!
Seeeeeeeeeeeee

Cmon guyssssss......I wanna get sometihng else for the car insteaddddddd.....help me lose moneyyyyyyy.....
Old 02-26-2002, 05:49 PM

Hey Steve, have u dyno'd your car??? (I cant remember if I asked u this already?...LOL.....)
Old 02-26-2002, 06:24 PM

Originally posted by s2oooboy
Hey Steve, have u dyno'd your car??? (I cant remember if I asked u this already?...LOL.....)
You did ask me, but I'll post it here again anyway

I did dyno my car with the Neuspeed exhaust on it, but not with a before & after comparo. I also had a heat soak problem the day I did the dyno, having driven 30 miles in hot day plus letting it sit with hood closed for 20 minutes prior to dyno. I felt the heat soak as I was pulling up to the dyno so I wasn't too confident. First run, I got a 184 peak hp or some bad #. However, it was encouraging that the other S2K there (Prolene's) also got a low readout as well (Spoon header/exhaust, I think). I let my car cool off for 10 minutes with hood open, and plopped in a JR filter while I was at it. Next readout was 192 peak hp. Prolene's high for the day was 193.

So essentially what I'm saying is, yes I dynoed it, but I don't think the dyno I tested on really compares my setup to the bulk of other members' dyno charts. I will say that according to the buttometer, I am very pleased. When I first got the exhaust I was very very pleased with the smoothness of power delivery (probably due to the smoothness of the exhaust note) -- it sure SEEMED like I was charging the onramps quicker than before. I say SEEMED because now I am used to it and cannot remember how stock used to be. But of course, who knows. My main reason for getting an exhaust anyway was for a exhaust note upgrade, and I am always getting compliments on mine when I pass someone.

Hope this helps!
Old 02-26-2002, 06:51 PM

he also has spoon intake.

I think that dyno was a bit slower than others.
Old 02-26-2002, 09:03 PM

Steve,

You have the spoon intake as well?? NICE!

....integrate, what do u mean by that dyno was a bit slower than others? Are u talking about the Dynomometer itself? Or, are u talking about Steve's car compared to others? Cuz, Steve just said that its up there with Prolene's and Prolene has a bit more done to his car

Anyways, can u confirm this, Steve? That your car was on par with everyone elses s2000 that day??

thanks guys, ,,,,u guys are a big help and not scaring as much as other ppl have about this exhaust!

......U know, I even emailed neuspeed themselves asking them whats going on!...LOL

...Personally, I think its the AEM/Neuspeed set up thats screwing it up....those two just dont mix, i guess???
Old 02-27-2002, 12:09 AM

I don't have the spoon intake, I guess Prolene does? All I have is the exhaust. And yes, we're saying that that particular dynomometer is biased a bit low. I'm also saying, my dyno runs are admittedly not reliable simply because I never let the car cool off properly before doing the dyno.
Old 02-27-2002, 12:49 AM

Why'd u send that twice Steve?..LOL

thanks for the info again! So do u think that u could have gotten an even higher dyno than the 192 u recieved last?

Quick Reply: Neuspeed exhaust $700+shipping (tonight only)