California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Network Marketing Scam Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 05:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dwnshft & xlr8,Feb 10 2008, 01:40 PM
I know there history because back in 1999 they wanted me help them with 2by2 but I didn't want to be part of something I knew deep down inside wasn't right, even if I made it big, my reputation, and my friends would be gone in the end.. When they went down they tried to recruit me again in there other companies, but I steered away... I don't know why, but I always get approached by some person or family member wanting me to join there so called GET RICH schemes all the time... That's why they prey on youngsters who are naive... If you really want to be succesfull in any business, you not only have to work on getting there, but most of all believe in it too....

I honestly don't care for loosers who want to take people's money in exchange for a ficticious future that they encourage you can have...

FACT: Only 1% out of the hundreds that join a pyramid scheme (viral networkng Bulls***) will make enough income to surpass there original investment from the beginning..
Sorry, I had to jump in here for a sec.

I do networking marketing, I make 6 figures and I quit a job as a computer programmer at Playboy 2 years ago to do it.

Here's the real scoop on Network Marketing, for those who want to know. Networking marketing is really for people who are motivated and are not followers. It's true, 90% of people never make any money because they they hope to get rich quick and never really work hard at building their business. If you have money and time to invest, then you can really make some good money.

There are a lot of scam companies out there, which take your money and never give you anything in return, but there are companies where you can make real money. I'm not trying to get anyone involved in what I do, but if you are interested, PM me. The company I am involved with is the official energy drink of the Phoenix Suns, we have endorsements with Shawne Merriman, Justine Henin, Dr. Oz, and I am personally working on getting involved with Little League Baseball.

Oh, I guess that sounds like I am trying to sell the business, hahah I guess that's the nature of the business..

My point was, that not all Network Marketing companies are scams, only some give a bad name to all.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Rasetsu99,Feb 10 2008, 06:57 PM
... It's true, 90% of people never make any money because they they hope to get rich quick and never really work hard at building their business. If you have money and time to invest, then you can really make some good money....
I am glad you are doing well in network marketing, and I do agree, in any business you have to work hard to see results, and make money, but per your own statement, a business that only makes money for 10% of the participants seems like a bit of a scam to most people, even if it technically isn't. Since it is technically impossible, for 100% of the participants to be successful and make money, the business model of network marketing "has" to take advantage of some of the participants, who don't put in the effort, in order to be successful. Kind of "scam like" IMHO, even if it is legal.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Micahb24,Feb 10 2008, 01:18 PM

Old 02-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rasetsu99,Feb 10 2008, 06:57 PM
Sorry, I had to jump in here for a sec.

I do networking marketing, I make 6 figures and I quit a job as a computer programmer at Playboy 2 years ago to do it.

Here's the real scoop on Network Marketing, for those who want to know. Networking marketing is really for people who are motivated and are not followers. It's true, 90% of people never make any money because they they hope to get rich quick and never really work hard at building their business. If you have money and time to invest, then you can really make some good money.

There are a lot of scam companies out there, which take your money and never give you anything in return, but there are companies where you can make real money. I'm not trying to get anyone involved in what I do, but if you are interested, PM me. The company I am involved with is the official energy drink of the Phoenix Suns, we have endorsements with Shawne Merriman, Justine Henin, Dr. Oz, and I am personally working on getting involved with Little League Baseball.

Oh, I guess that sounds like I am trying to sell the business, hahah I guess that's the nature of the business..

My point was, that not all Network Marketing companies are scams, only some give a bad name to all.
If you make 6 figures, you need to buy a GOLD MEMBERSHIP and help out S2ki.com
Old 02-10-2008, 08:27 PM

lolz
Old 02-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by pierceman,Feb 10 2008, 09:27 PM
lolz
You only make 30K a year as a dam car saleman, and you got a GOLD.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:34 PM

Network Marketing doesn't work, well it only works for those who really try at it, but expect to lose a lot of your friends in the process. and your new friends are only hungry sharks as your are. if a friends calls me up about an "opportunity", I just say no thank you, alread knowing its network marketing.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:09 AM

I had a one of my clients try to sell me pre-paid legal! I was like no thanks!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I let her put her pre-paid legal magazine in the waiting room :| Surprisingly its a publicly traded stock on the nyse ticker symbol PPD. LOL She must feel stupid getting into this stuff... at least i hope she does... :|
Old 02-11-2008, 07:29 AM

man sorry for taking over the thread i think i started it on accident

but yeah i rather work and get a degree first that is just me though
Old 02-11-2008, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by TotiS2k,Feb 10 2008, 06:24 PM
you know chito too??
Yup..... I still want to buy his RHD RX-7....

Quick Reply: Network Marketing Scam Thread