California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Network Marketing Scam Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dwnshft & xlr8,Feb 11 2008, 03:44 PM
The truth about the YELLOW LAMBO....

It was a 2 year lease thru Putnam Leasing Co. that Duke, and 5 others combined to provide the security deposit for 2 Yellow Lambo's.. Then they took it too FASTSIGNS on Ventura Blvd to get stickered out.. They put it under the company, and if you got more than 20 people to sign up, you were put under a BCA (Borrowed Car Agreement) for 2-3 days, so flash it and recruit more people...
LOL!!!

My buddy got an NSX for 3 days exactly. The funny thing is, the NSX was completely stripped on the inside, but 2 By 2's out on the outside.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=dwnshft & xlr8,Feb 11 2008, 04:21 PM]
Old 02-11-2008, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by TurtleS2k,Feb 11 2008, 04:36 PM
Right on point my brotha and man was that sh!t annoying when they nudge you with there elbow like "yeah you like this idea?"

btw.. I found out that the underdogs that usually recruits more people in the team usually buys the "big cheese" car while the "big cheese" goes out and buys a new one (so they say). Usually most of the cars are hand me downs just so they can present it like they made it big. All they ever talk about is "yea so and so just bought a house for his parents" or " yea he or she just put his parents into retirement"
Duuude... Which one did you go too?? Cause funny thing was the last one I went, they were doing that elbow thing to everyone in the damn place!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by dwnshft & xlr8,Feb 11 2008, 06:09 PM
Duuude... Which one did you go too?? Cause funny thing was the last one I went, they were doing that elbow thing to everyone in the damn place!!!
I went to two. One in baldwin park that one hotel next to dennys and another one in LA.. yea twice cause my cousin wouldn't let it go At least he knows now that I'm successful with finishing school and having a stable job that pays well. I didn't understand why would I want to go again if he knew I didn't want to do it in the first place.

BTW did you know that when 2by2 was going down they had to move their project over to the east coast? it changed the name a few times now. I believe they're doing VoIP.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Feb 11 2008, 09:17 AM
no respect for you at all..... you are a contributor to the worst of scams.... taking advantage mostly of young people's wants in life.

I have 2 friends who's lives are ruined due to this crap.

Piece of work.....a real piece of work.

2x4's aren't even 2x4's these days. You can hit him with a 2x3.348 though or whatever it is now
That's fine, if you have no respect for me. But this is what I have no respect for. I have no respect for big companies who scam the employees. A real pyramid scheme is the huge companies out there that the majority of people work for.

Think about it.. At the top you have an President / CEO making huge amounts of money.Under them you have VP's making good money. Then under them you have managers and such probably making enough to get by. Then you have all the workers who do all the work busting their asses, and can barely make ends meet. And on top of that, when you bust your ass for a year, what do you see for it at the end of the year.. maybe a 2 -3% pay increase which to majority of people is a few hundred dollars more a year.

I went to college, got my BS in Information Technology. I worked for Sempra Energy as a computer programmer for 4 years, and then worked for Playboy as a computer programmer for 2 more years. I was sick and tired of making everyone else money so I went somewhere where everything is commission based. I could have done something else like sold cars, or did real estate, or something like that which is also commission based, but I like working from home, not having to commute, and making my own hours.

Like I said before, it's not for everyone, but you can't judge every Network Marketing company out there based on your experiences with 1 or a couple. It's just like a mechanic. If you get ripped off by one, does that mean every mechanic out there is going to rip you off?

Sorry, to hear that you had 2 friends lives ruined over whatever company they were involved with. Sounds to me like they were involved with the wrong company, and the wrong leaders. That's what makes me successful in what I do. I don't BS people. I tell them straight up what they are getting involved in, and I tell them ways to market without spending a dime, and those who want to invest more money then time, then I tell them how to do that too.

I agree there are slimey people out there in the business, I am just not one of them.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by dwnshft & xlr8,Feb 9 2008, 08:06 PM
That 's my friends RS 200!! That bastard....

You don't gotta lie to kick it
Old 02-11-2008, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by S2000Patrick,Feb 10 2008, 07:20 PM
I am glad you are doing well in network marketing, and I do agree, in any business you have to work hard to see results, and make money, but per your own statement, a business that only makes money for 10% of the participants seems like a bit of a scam to most people, even if it technically isn't. Since it is technically impossible, for 100% of the participants to be successful and make money, the business model of network marketing "has" to take advantage of some of the participants, who don't put in the effort, in order to be successful. Kind of "scam like" IMHO, even if it is legal.
Ok, I take back the 90% don't make money.. When I say make money, I'm talking about making enough money to quit your job and do it full time like I am. I have people under me where some people make $100 a month, others make $500 some make $1000 a month. Then there are the ones who don't make anything because they didn't do anything to try and make money.

All I am saying, and the reason I originally chimed in, is you can't say all Network Marketing companies are scams, because they aren't.. Like I said earlier, my company is the official energy drink of the Phoneix Suns, we have endorsements by Dr. Oz, Justine Henin, Shawne Merriman, and some others I can't remember right now, oh Frank Montoya (pro snowboarder). If the company was a scam, would these people be involved?
Old 02-11-2008, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by smirfs2k05,Feb 11 2008, 07:03 PM
You don't gotta lie to kick it
shut your mouth wise guy...
Old 02-11-2008, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rasetsu99,Feb 11 2008, 06:53 PM
That's fine, if you have no respect for me. But this is what I have no respect for. I have no respect for big companies who scam the employees. A real pyramid scheme is the huge companies out there that the majority of people work for.

Think about it.. At the top you have an President / CEO making huge amounts of money.Under them you have VP's making good money. Then under them you have managers and such probably making enough to get by. Then you have all the workers who do all the work busting their asses, and can barely make ends meet. And on top of that, when you bust your ass for a year, what do you see for it at the end of the year.. maybe a 2 -3% pay increase which to majority of people is a few hundred dollars more a year.

I went to college, got my BS in Information Technology. I worked for Sempra Energy as a computer programmer for 4 years, and then worked for Playboy as a computer programmer for 2 more years. I was sick and tired of making everyone else money so I went somewhere where everything is commission based. I could have done something else like sold cars, or did real estate, or something like that which is also commission based, but I like working from home, not having to commute, and making my own hours.

Like I said before, it's not for everyone, but you can't judge every Network Marketing company out there based on your experiences with 1 or a couple. It's just like a mechanic. If you get ripped off by one, does that mean every mechanic out there is going to rip you off?

Sorry, to hear that you had 2 friends lives ruined over whatever company they were involved with. Sounds to me like they were involved with the wrong company, and the wrong leaders. That's what makes me successful in what I do. I don't BS people. I tell them straight up what they are getting involved in, and I tell them ways to market without spending a dime, and those who want to invest more money then time, then I tell them how to do that too.

I agree there are slimey people out there in the business, I am just not one of them.
Well Big Companies are alive and well, cause they serve a purpose to provide a service or need in the economy of people's lives.. People apply for jobs and careers to work for them so they can earn REAL income in return.. When you work for these companies, you don't have to recruit people to earn $$$... The dough you make is based on your skills and abilities per occupation.. Should you get promoted, you are rewarded with more income.. We choose to go get an education, either it be School, or on our own through experience, to succeed in a carreer or business of our own..

Being part of an entity or structure that involves recruiting people so you make money is a flop, because in the end all it takes is one bad apple, then the whole PYRAMID becomes dust...

Every known Viral network marketing company has either changed their name, flip backwards, or went down into HISTORY FOREVER!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 08:03 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think in today's world where there is so much marketing, people don't want their friends and family trying to sell them (typically useless and overpriced) shit.

Quick Reply: Network Marketing Scam Thread