California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

My ass of a neighbor

Old 03-28-2008, 09:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NFRS2kSi,Mar 28 2008, 09:29 PM
3rd, you should have s2k bbq party. that'll piss off your neighbor for sure.
can we have BBQ and Burgers?
Old 03-28-2008, 10:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AP100_JA,Mar 28 2008, 06:45 PM
AND my dad is okay. so this is what actually happened now that I got the full story from my dad.

SO his wife went outside to take a picture of his truck getting wet when our sprinklers went off. When she went back inside her house, my dad went outside and took a picture of how close his truck is to the sprinklers, showing that obviously his truck is going to get wet from our sprinklers! We're assuming that she called her husband saying like oh, he's taking a picture, so he leaves work (Valencia Toyota dealership out here) and is on his way home. Meanwhile his wife comes out, and my dad says...

DAD: Did you get a good picture of the water?
WIFE: You know, can't we talk and work things out?
DAD: Sure...

So the wife and both of my parents are outside talking about everything. She says that from what she knows this is all about the wall being put up. And my dad informs her that "its not the wall... he put that up and I just let him have it even tho it's on my property. This all started when my daughter parked her car there and your husband rammed into the car" and the wife replies with "oh, I didn't even know that happened". she then goes on saying how her husband is a hot head, and that she'll tell him to move his truck bc she's sick of everything... she says

"I have to take care of my baby, I can't be doing this aymore- he's always telling me oh go move you car there or when I move my car he tells me to move another car there and to do this and that. I can't do this anymore I just want everything resolved.. I'll talk to my husband"

My parents: "Okay well good luck trying to talk to him"

They then see him speeding up the hill to them so my parents are like "okay we're leaving we'll talk to you later"

As my parents are walking to the front door, they are stopped infront of the garage in the driveway by the psycho guy yelling at my dad and trying to attack him.. saying:

"You're harrassing my wife!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! I'M GOING TO BEAT THE **** OUTTA YOU!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

His wife is trying to stop him telling him "Stop! Stop! We're trying to talk things out!! Stop!"

He just keeps going on and on with the whole "IM GOING TO KILL YOU" and like trying to attack my dad. My mom tries to get infront of my dad because she's scared that he's going to hit him and then the guy yells at my mom saying "IM GOING TO **** YOUR MOM!"

As he's trying to attack my dad, the cops WHO HE CALLED ON HIS WAY HOME FROM WORK pull up to the house seeing him trying to attack and hit my dad.

So the cops say they can't really do anything because they didn't hear him threaten my dad, but they did see him trying to attack my dad so they can press charges. The cops then ask, "Are you sure you want to press charges.... he's your neighbor... don't you want to just work it out?"

[ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!] WE have been trying to avoid him and not just make anything worse this whole time!!!

So one cop talks to my dad and the other talks to the neighbor guy. And that guy actually told the cops that we

1. backed up into his car
2. keyed his car
3. broke his driver's side window
4. wet his car, saying "we wet his car bc we want him to spend money on a paint job" ..trust me if I wanted to spend money a paint job, I WOULDN'T USE WATER. but the cop totally took his side and was like "yeah I know how the water out here is really rough"
5. and also said that when he was walking out front one day (when he was writing all of our license plates down bc he claimed that we broke his window) that we all came outside and JUMPED HIM! ANNNNNND that we were attacking him and trying to beat him up!!!! [HAHAHAHAHAHA] and that he had to escape from all of us to get back to his house. WOOOOOW. <<<but that's not a suprise bc EVERYTIME he calls the cops over he lies and feeds them these bullshit stories, changing the whole situation around so that it looks like we're attacking him and causing all these problems.

My parents pressed charges and there is a court date in May. SO, we will see what happens.... We have the cops as a witness since they saw him trying to attack my dad, my sister's bf as a witness since he heard everything the guy said to my dad, and my dad as a witness since, well, he was attacked by the guy.

Thanks for my s2ki family's support and help!

So how exactly was he trying to attack your dad? Did he keep swinging and your dad just dodged them? ... or what?

I do like the idea of the previous poster where you try to make amends, but this guy is a douche so it wouldn't work.

I don't know... I really hate these situations.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by S2KANDRE,Mar 28 2008, 11:01 PM
So how exactly was he trying to attack your dad? Did he keep swinging and your dad just dodged them? ... or what?
Curious to know this too.

If he's gone to the lengths of making false accusations against you guys, according to your word, he will probably continue doing other worse things as well. If your parents pressed charges against him, did they arrest him on the spot and take him to jail for processing? You may want to speak with an attorney and consider getting a restraining order against this abusive person. He seems like a real piece of work so it's only in your best interest to legally protect yourself as soon as you can and document everything. Either way, now that charges have been pressed, it's only going to get uglier if he doesn't cool off.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:37 PM

wow that sucks ..
my friend has a neighbor just like this but not as crazy too ..
we will have a little boombox playing some music .. an its on low ..
so he comes out to my friends house *note* "he lives 2 houses down" an yells at us for having the music to loud .. an that he can't concentrate on his work even though its like 4p.m. in the afternoon
Old 03-28-2008, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by spugen_S2000,Mar 28 2008, 10:37 PM
wow that sucks ..
my friend has a neighbor just like this but not as crazy too ..
we will have a little boombox playing some music .. an its on low ..
so he comes out to my friends house *note* "he lives 2 houses down" an yells at us for having the music to loud .. an that he can't concentrate on his work even though its like 4p.m. in the afternoon
d@mn kids! Keep your music down!!!!

Old 03-28-2008, 11:15 PM

wow i would be stressed out really bad from those situations, i would press as much charges as i can

i wonder if his wife will be at court as well as a witness or supporting him
Old 03-28-2008, 11:36 PM

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

wow
Old 03-29-2008, 01:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bert05GPW,Mar 28 2008, 02:32 PM
Death should fix the problem
Pressing charges don't do jack. I agree with burt. Shoot the bastard.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:11 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i wouldnt put up with someone attempting to attack anyone in my family.

sucks about the situation though, hope court works out in your favor.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by AP100_JA,Mar 28 2008, 06:47 PM
Guy! How was the meet?
Fun and informative. (Great people. And I always learn something new about me sled) And, yes, you and Anleth missed out on pizza and brownies. But there's always the next meet!

Quick Reply: My ass of a neighbor