California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

My ass of a neighbor

Old 03-28-2008, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hapybrian,Mar 28 2008, 01:22 PM

Hey, I posted in the other Hawaii/Cancun thread, but I don't think you've gone back there.
What halau are you with, and who is the kumu?
yeah i've been there.. i've been trying to figure out how to get a hawaii badge!

i'm with na ho'aloha o' polynesia out in simi. our kumu is Genny. we don't do competitions, just shows all over cali!

we have a show coming up in april in vegas at Pure Aloha.. but i'm missing that one. but be sure to keep your schedule open late May/early June for the annual Ho'olau'lea in northridge!
Old 03-28-2008, 06:45 PM

AND my dad is okay. so this is what actually happened now that I got the full story from my dad.

SO his wife went outside to take a picture of his truck getting wet when our sprinklers went off. When she went back inside her house, my dad went outside and took a picture of how close his truck is to the sprinklers, showing that obviously his truck is going to get wet from our sprinklers! We're assuming that she called her husband saying like oh, he's taking a picture, so he leaves work (Valencia Toyota dealership out here) and is on his way home. Meanwhile his wife comes out, and my dad says...

DAD: Did you get a good picture of the water?
WIFE: You know, can't we talk and work things out?
DAD: Sure...

So the wife and both of my parents are outside talking about everything. She says that from what she knows this is all about the wall being put up. And my dad informs her that "its not the wall... he put that up and I just let him have it even tho it's on my property. This all started when my daughter parked her car there and your husband rammed into the car" and the wife replies with "oh, I didn't even know that happened". she then goes on saying how her husband is a hot head, and that she'll tell him to move his truck bc she's sick of everything... she says

"I have to take care of my baby, I can't be doing this aymore- he's always telling me oh go move you car there or when I move my car he tells me to move another car there and to do this and that. I can't do this anymore I just want everything resolved.. I'll talk to my husband"

My parents: "Okay well good luck trying to talk to him"

They then see him speeding up the hill to them so my parents are like "okay we're leaving we'll talk to you later"

As my parents are walking to the front door, they are stopped infront of the garage in the driveway by the psycho guy yelling at my dad and trying to attack him.. saying:

"You're harrassing my wife!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! I'M GOING TO BEAT THE **** OUTTA YOU!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

His wife is trying to stop him telling him "Stop! Stop! We're trying to talk things out!! Stop!"

He just keeps going on and on with the whole "IM GOING TO KILL YOU" and like trying to attack my dad. My mom tries to get infront of my dad because she's scared that he's going to hit him and then the guy yells at my mom saying "IM GOING TO **** YOUR MOM!"

As he's trying to attack my dad, the cops WHO HE CALLED ON HIS WAY HOME FROM WORK pull up to the house seeing him trying to attack and hit my dad.

So the cops say they can't really do anything because they didn't hear him threaten my dad, but they did see him trying to attack my dad so they can press charges. The cops then ask, "Are you sure you want to press charges.... he's your neighbor... don't you want to just work it out?"

[ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!] WE have been trying to avoid him and not just make anything worse this whole time!!!

So one cop talks to my dad and the other talks to the neighbor guy. And that guy actually told the cops that we

1. backed up into his car
2. keyed his car
3. broke his driver's side window
4. wet his car, saying "we wet his car bc we want him to spend money on a paint job" ..trust me if I wanted to spend money a paint job, I WOULDN'T USE WATER. but the cop totally took his side and was like "yeah I know how the water out here is really rough"
5. and also said that when he was walking out front one day (when he was writing all of our license plates down bc he claimed that we broke his window) that we all came outside and JUMPED HIM! ANNNNNND that we were attacking him and trying to beat him up!!!! [HAHAHAHAHAHA] and that he had to escape from all of us to get back to his house. WOOOOOW. <<<but that's not a suprise bc EVERYTIME he calls the cops over he lies and feeds them these bullshit stories, changing the whole situation around so that it looks like we're attacking him and causing all these problems.

My parents pressed charges and there is a court date in May. SO, we will see what happens.... We have the cops as a witness since they saw him trying to attack my dad, my sister's bf as a witness since he heard everything the guy said to my dad, and my dad as a witness since, well, he was attacked by the guy.

Thanks for my s2ki family's support and help!

Old 03-28-2008, 06:47 PM

Guy! How was the meet? I saw that I missed out on some goodies!
Old 03-28-2008, 07:00 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by AP100_JA,Mar 28 2008, 07:45 PM
4. wet his car, saying "we wet his car bc we want him to spend money on a paint job" ..trust me if I wanted to spend money a paint job, I WOULDN'T USE WATER. but the cop totally took his side and was like "yeah I know how the water out here is really rough"
Taking their side is a technique to get them to open up and maybe they can catch them in a lie.

These are impossible situations for cops, the best they can do is try to get people talking and figure out what is really going on.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by carrera4,Mar 28 2008, 07:00 PM
Taking their side is a technique to get them to open up and maybe they can catch them in a lie.

These are impossible situations for cops, the best they can do is try to get people talking and figure out what is really going on.
ok that makes me feel better sorta.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:34 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The minute he threatened your family with death, you had the right to shoot him in the foking head.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AP100_JA,Mar 28 2008, 12:41 PM
i was thinking the same exact thing.

then he'll have nowhere to park!

i'll set it up, it'll be hawaiian themed, and i'll have my girls from dance and I put on a show! sound good?
yes, good idea, food! mmmmmm lol

Someone I know had a simular problem. It also went on back and forth. What he did was have some of his sisters boyfriend and friends (big, tatted, mexican, bangers, fresh out the joint) sit on the side, drinking beer and staring at the guy and his house all day. Pretty much solved the problem in a couple of days.

I would just tell him to relax or you're going to have his wall taken down. I got a dump trailer I can lend you
Old 03-28-2008, 08:52 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Definitely keep us updated for later on!
Old 03-28-2008, 09:19 PM

insane!
i hope everything gets resolved peacefully
Old 03-28-2008, 09:29 PM

first thing first. you need to sue your neighbor for building a wall that cross your land. if you do nothing within... 5 years, that land actually becomes your neighbors.

2nd you need to get a permission from the city to install survilliance camera outside your property. there is some law that you can't survilliance public without city's permission.. you should check with local law authority.

3rd, you should have s2k bbq party. that'll piss off your neighbor for sure.

Quick Reply: My ass of a neighbor