California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

My ass of a neighbor

Old 03-28-2008, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My ass of a neighbor

Sorry the story's a bit long.... but here it is for those of who would would like to put their two cents on what can be done, if anything, about the sit. PLUS I NEED TO VENT.

SO my neighbor is the biggest pain ever. you know those neignbors who are so completely anal about the parking infront of their house [even tho it's a public street]. well that's him times 100.

1. He moves in to the house next door and builds a wall but half of that wall is on my property. We could have had him tear the wall down because he did not ask permission to have the wall built on our property.. but we didn't, because why go through the drama and trouble right?

2. When my S was running [ ] I never use to take it down to Downtown LA. Instead I take my dad's car. So I come home one day after class and park on the street, infront of BOTH my and his house since my S is in the driveway. Keep in mind, there is still plenty of room behind my car for him to park.
About an half an hour to an hour later I leave the house with my S. As I'm pulling out, I notice that his POS BMW is awfully close to my dad's car. I get out and walk over to the two cars to realize he has hit my dad's car and parked it so that it's still touching my dad's car. I was in a hurry to leave so I just took pictures of it and called the fam bam to let them know.
So my dad comes home and goes over to that neighbor's house and this is how their conversation goes...

DAD: Hey, why'd you hit my car?
NEIGHBOR: Well how do I know you didn't back up into my car?!
DAD: What! My daughter parked there when there were no other cars.
NEIGHBOR: You backed up into my car! If you want to play this cat and mouse game, I can too.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We weren't able to do anything since we have no actual proof that he did, so say the cops. So now he leaves his POS truck where I had parked my dad's car plus his other car behind that so that we can't park there. But do we call and complain about his truck being there for more than 72 hours? NO.

3. Fast forward to a night where Anleth and my mom both wake up in the middle of the night to screaming outside. Ofcourse, it's him and his wife outside yelling at each other like they always do. Next thing they hear is his wannabe Si with the ugliest muffler speed off down the street.
The next morning as my parents are coming home from the store they notice that his truck that's been sitting out there now has a broken drivers side window. My mom calls me and we just think "oh great.. he's probably going to blame that on us"
Next thing we know we see him outside with a pen and paper writing all of our licenses plates down of EVERY single one of our cars. What he thought he could've done with that--- I HAVE NO IDEA. But obviously that ticked us off so we went outside....

US: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING.
Neighbor: YOU broke my window!
US: WTF! You know we didn't do that.
Neighbor: You guys are SO LOW. You are so anal about the parking out here. YOU ARE SO LOW.
US: YOU ARE F*ING PSYCHO.

Of course he calls the cops, they come but nothing really happens with that. He left his truck there the way it was with the glass shattered from the entire window on the street. He then decides to sweep the glass in front of my driveway. We sweeped it back to his truck and he then feels its okay to water the glass down with the sewage so it goes down the drain.

4. Later that night my dad walks outside to his car and the neighbor is out there and feels it necessary to say "Watch your back, you better watch your back". Cops are called.. but nothing since to them that is not a real threat.

5. The other day my sister's boyfriend is talking a walk and on his way back to the house he sees the neighbor bending over infront of our yard where his truck is. Her bf was like "what's up" to get his attn and the guy looks up, gets up, and walks to his house with a tool in his hand. When the sprinklers go on later, we notice that the sprinkler head that is infront of his truck, which so happens to obviously wet the truck, is missing! What a freakin coincidence! The cops come, but of course we can't do anything about it bc we again have no "real" evidence.

6. Late last night Anleth and I wake up due to people talking outside.. and what do you know. It's the neighbor and two cops. He was complaining about a camera we have outside of our house and a sign we put up that says "no trespassing" and another on a big rock we have up front that says "please do not play on here, you might fall and get hurt" but hey it's true and knowing him, he'll probably try suing us or call the cops on us for that too! So he was also complaining about the water hitting his truck? like we have anything to do with that?

Just now, when our sprinklers came on they walked outside and took a picture of where his truck is? WTF. Every time I had my S out there and there were water spots on my car from his sprinklers I didn't say shit!

So I guess I'm just writing all this to vent and to see if any of you have any suggestions, because this guy is SO psycho and this is all getting TOO much to handle. Thanks!

-Jess

p.s. this is only half of it!
Old 03-28-2008, 11:59 AM

What is his address...I'd love to mess with him a bit
Old 03-28-2008, 11:59 AM

flaming bags of poo to his house then

remember that craiglist post about abandoned house? .... what's his address

Install surveillance camera outside your house. He will do something eventually and you want evidence and press charges on him.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:03 PM

Write the other half Very entertaining for my Friday work day.

I say you entice him into something that would get his ass arrested..but not make it too obvious. But I'm just a sneaky mofo like that. Do it at your own risk.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:04 PM

video tape him doing all the crap. leave a camera
Old 03-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Can you tell me the whole story at the Spugen BBQ
Old 03-28-2008, 12:05 PM

i got my boys on call IF you ever need something!

i hate people like that.

No seriously...they are ON CALL!

-Des
is only a pm away!
Old 03-28-2008, 12:06 PM

rumor has it that brake fluid eats paint very well
Old 03-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by desmond,Mar 28 2008, 01:05 PM
i got my boys on call IF you ever need something!

i hate people like that.

No seriously...they are ON CALL!

-Des
is only a pm away!
Des Mafia on alert
Old 03-28-2008, 12:07 PM

I work for D-Link and can get you a pretty good surveillance set up on the cheap.

You can record all video, have it motion activated, view from any web browser.....all IP based.

Let me know.

Quick Reply: My ass of a neighbor