California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

In Love

Old 06-21-2008, 06:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Richardh123,Jun 21 2008, 04:01 PM
What are you smokin cause I want some of that. What if that is SMOKIN HOT would you take that over a relationship cause I wouldn't mind smokin hot girls for at least the next 20 years then maybe I'll look for a gf
Old 06-21-2008, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Nicotunes,Jun 21 2008, 04:00 PM
Nicely done.........

Made to wait = whipped

Old 06-21-2008, 06:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Richardh123,Jun 21 2008, 04:01 PM
What are you smokin cause I want some of that. What if that is SMOKIN HOT would you take that over a relationship cause I wouldn't mind smokin hot girls for at least the next 20 years then maybe I'll look for a gf
Haha well I wouldn't mind either but it always come down to one thing for me and that's > Morals < It has gotten the best of me. I'm only 25yrs. old but I believe that I'm ready to settle down now. I'm tired of going from one girl to another. Time to find the one girl I wanna spend my whole life with. One girl to love that's all I need.

Everybody think differently though. There are people that want to settle down and people that don't want to because they rather stay single and not be committed to anything. Maybe because they don't want to feel obligated? I know a lot of people just love sex so much that they're they can't ever imagine of being with just one person. I think that's why Love is so hard to find nowadays because so many people think this way.

Maybe it's just me....but I believe being in love with one person and one person only is the best feeling ever. It's more satisfying than getting laid by he/she that's probably already been laid by someone else ext ext.

But hey no offense to any one you guys/gals but this is just the way I think
Old 06-22-2008, 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by Duy118,Jun 21 2008, 07:33 PM
Haha well I wouldn't mind either but it always come down to one thing for me and that's > Morals < It has gotten the best of me. I'm only 25yrs. old but I believe that I'm ready to settle down now. I'm tired of going from one girl to another. Time to find the one girl I wanna spend my whole life with. One girl to love that's all I need.

Everybody think differently though. There are people that want to settle down and people that don't want to because they rather stay single and not be committed to anything. Maybe because they don't want to feel obligated? I know a lot of people just love sex so much that they're they can't ever imagine of being with just one person. I think that's why Love is so hard to find nowadays because so many people think this way.

Maybe it's just me....but I believe being in love with one person and one person only is the best feeling ever. It's more satisfying than getting laid by he/she that's probably already been laid by someone else ext ext.

I see what you mean, I got friends like that I just think since we're young (19) have fun theres plenty of time for that settle down stuff later.
Old 06-22-2008, 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 20 2008, 06:03 PM
hi marco *big hug & squeeze* how is everything in fresno? when you coming to LA again?
only thing i gotta say is it's freaking hot but i might come down during the summer sometime, not sure..
Old 06-22-2008, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by edirtaynine,Jun 21 2008, 02:17 PM
1. a feg.

explanation: a straight man is never "willing" to wait. if he's "waiting" its not by his choice.
true statement
Old 06-22-2008, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Duy118,Jun 21 2008, 06:33 PM

love ftw! im with you on that one.. flesh is simply that, flesh. love, that is rare, and hard to find, especially for the right reasons.

keep those morals, and dont let the rest of society twist you.. i havent, and ive waited, and its the best feeling ever to meet someone who mirrors your beliefs. you dont worry about anything, the whole jealousy/are they cheating bs just out the window. you simply Know its true.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by hk_s2k,Jun 22 2008, 03:47 AM
only thing i gotta say is it's freaking hot but i might come down during the summer sometime, not sure..
yea, its burning up down here. living by the beach, im still patio windows blown wide open, with a towel, and its barely managable to sleep come visit soon! ooh, do you like to sing? lol karaoke meet soon
Old 06-22-2008, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by edirtaynine,Jun 21 2008, 01:17 PM
1. a feg.

explanation: a straight man is never "willing" to wait. if he's "waiting" its not by his choice.
you know what, i wait too sometimes.. so it goes both ways
Old 06-22-2008, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by hk_s2k,Jun 22 2008, 03:48 AM
true statement

Quick Reply: In Love