California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

In Love

Old 06-30-2008, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fasho

does any one know of a good sports bar around lax? that way its not rushed when im dropping him off..hahah

whenever im inside the actual sports bar..i lose all track of time
Old 06-30-2008, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by MYap1,Jun 30 2008, 05:26 PM
fasho

does any one know of a good sports bar around lax? that way its not rushed when im dropping him off..hahah

whenever im inside the actual sports bar..i lose all track of time
whenever im on a beach with a djembe.. i lose track of time..
Old 06-30-2008, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 30 2008, 06:29 PM
whenever im on a beach with a djembe.. i lose track of time..
A small African tribesman????

Old 06-30-2008, 06:00 PM

yayuhhh off work !! laters all, have a good night
Old 06-30-2008, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Nicotunes,Jun 30 2008, 05:46 PM
A small African tribesman????

do i look like a small african tribesman to you? naw, just bangin my heart out.. something about that rhythm.. still trying to find one for my own. dunno how i got sucked into it, but first time out, i stood by to listen.. then i was handed a small djembe. then.. was playing witha beat in the stillness, and then somehow ended up leading the group, then.. i felt like i was spinning again.. guess just gotta find an outlet for my emotions in order to connect with people..
Old 06-30-2008, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 30 2008, 07:51 PM
do i look like a small african tribesman to you? naw, just bangin my heart out.. something about that rhythm.. still trying to find one for my own. dunno how i got sucked into it, but first time out, i stood by to listen.. then i was handed a small djembe. then.. was playing witha beat in the stillness, and then somehow ended up leading the group, then.. i felt like i was spinning again.. guess just gotta find an outlet for my emotions in order to connect with people..
Noooooo........you said WITH a djembe..........

Old 06-30-2008, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 30 2008, 07:51 PM
Ahhhhhh your emotions always take you towards music though...... that about ya!!!!

Old 07-01-2008, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Nicotunes,Jun 30 2008, 07:16 PM
Ahhhhhh your emotions always take you towards music though...... that about ya!!!!

Music .. ive got drums going off in my head with classic acoustic guitar... mmh, lemem go pull my cd out of the car!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jul 1 2008, 09:33 AM
Music .. ive got drums going off in my head with classic acoustic guitar... mmh, lemem go pull my cd out of the car!
I am manic depressive today.........

I come here and discuss love with you then argue with gun nuts in the other thread!!

Old 07-01-2008, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Nicotunes,Jul 1 2008, 08:40 AM
I am manic depressive today.........

I come here and discuss love with you then argue with gun nuts in the other thread!!

Amore FTW! L'amore sa sperare quando la ragione gia dispera: Love can always hope where reason would despair.. politics, i shy away.. as a cook, and not a politician, my place is in the kitchen where instead of shouting blasphemies at my opponent, i simply abuse the sous chef.

*commences Moulin Rouge soundtrack with Ewan in full glory.. "all you need is lo-o-ooove~ My gift is my soooong, and this ones for you.. (the way he sings it OMFG HELLO EWAN!) and you can tell everybody.. this is your song, it may be quite, simple but. .now that its done. *strings engage* I hope you dont mind, i hope you don't mind, that i put down in woooooords.. how wonderful life is, now you're in the world"

his voice is absolutely charming.. mmmh.. like.. mmmmmmh.. ok.. anyhow..

so back to what im saying. Just a little loving, early in the mornig, ooh you gotta hear that track! ill play it for you sometime via headphones.. its on vinyl

Quick Reply: In Love