Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 30 2008, 02:03 PM
call me a buddhist
BUDDHIST!!!!

Sorry......you told us to.........

Old 06-30-2008, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MYap1,Jun 30 2008, 12:41 PM
oohh its definitely her fault too...
but me forgetting her would be the best revenge for me..whereas if i forget the guy...it wont do anything

that kinda guy needs a "friendly" reminder that he better be rolling in with a army if he decides to try to replace me..
Nah but what I mean is in some situations the girl cheats on her BF and doesnt tell the other guy she has a bf, yet the bf still blames the guy haha.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:16 PM

its awesome and quite amusing to read these detail posts you often times post up...hahahha..........esp at work dealing with irrate customers who are b*tchen about their money/account...hahah

perhaps its just me, being my weird self...but it takes alot more than just a smile to move on from that kind of stuff..despite the fact that perhaps im still young and have not experienced it enough...although i feel like ive gone thru this situation or similar instances way more then enough...it takes me the longest time to get over such a thing...

i do applaud those who can/does have that mentality to switch to instance pursuit of the next happiness because tomorrow will be a better day...cause to be honest..im quite jealous i cant think like that...hahahha but i dont wanna feel jaded either..

i have my personal standards on what i believe love is...and definitely is trying not to be phased by the games that are often times played...but its like a knife and then the twist..when it comes to seeing that...

thus i resolve to forgetting the girl and that one time..channeling the anger on both the girl and the guy....to that guy..haha

but i guess ive been pretty good about it...being that i went thru another similiar situation very recently...

ps dam....panini sounds hella good right now... perhaps i should go to the corner bakery....

mondays are so draggy...i need LUNCH
Old 06-30-2008, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Italia,Jun 30 2008, 01:05 PM
Nah but what I mean is in some situations the girl cheats on her BF and doesnt tell the other guy she has a bf, yet the bf still blames the guy haha.
stupid ppl are stupid ppl regardless of gender. altho i gotta agree wtih you, girls are fqn bitches sometimes.. shady.. at least guys, chickenshit as they can be, can be tricked into admitting it. girls, fq. i dunno, they moan cry whine complain to high heaven about how it wasnt their fault that they werent getting enough attention. so guys, i feel for you. lol. *so glad i dont have ppl like that in my life anymore.. soo glad*
Old 06-30-2008, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 30 2008, 01:03 PM
go for a run on the beach.. call me a buddhist, but peace.. calm.. focus.. control your feelings.. control your emotions, and then, you control yourself.. only then can you focus on success.
hahah instead of the beach..i take the s2000 up the malibu hills and then cruise down pch
ive been up there about once a week/2 week ever since my last relationship

complete peace... driving relaxes me
paying for gas is another story...

i just channel all of that void
into other stuff

working out
family time
work
school
more work

hahah ultimately ..imo...to show to her & boy toy...that shes missing out
Old 06-30-2008, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by MYap1,Jun 30 2008, 01:16 PM
its awesome and quite amusing to read these detail posts you often times post up...hahahha..........esp at work dealing with irrate customers who are b*tchen about their money/account...hahah

perhaps its just me, being my weird self...but it takes alot more than just a smile to move on from that kind of stuff..despite the fact that perhaps im still young and have not experienced it enough...although i feel like ive gone thru this situation or similar instances way more then enough...it takes me the longest time to get over such a thing...

i do applaud those who can/does have that mentality to switch to instance pursuit of the next happiness because tomorrow will be a better day...cause to be honest..im quite jealous i cant think like that...hahahha but i dont wanna feel jaded either..

i have my personal standards on what i believe love is...and definitely is trying not to be phased by the games that are often times played...but its like a knife and then the twist..when it comes to seeing that...

thus i resolve to forgetting the girl and that one time..channeling the anger on both the girl and the guy....to that guy..haha

but i guess ive been pretty good about it...being that i went thru another similiar situation very recently...

ps dam....panini sounds hella good right now... perhaps i should go to the corner bakery....

mondays are so draggy...i need LUNCH
how old are you young padewan? lol

wisdom comes with age, altho experience sideskirts it. experience is just as nicer way of saying "i fqd up". now. how quickly we learn from it, depends on your own desire to grow/change. we get to where we are by going thru what you're going thru, and some just get there faster than others, some never go thru it even tho they're 60.. reading what ur saying, id say, ur still figuring yourself out. good thing is, you know not to lose sight of your own morals. believe nothing, no matter who said it, unless it makes sense and rings true within you.

if you ever want old lady grandma advice, pm away. lol or bug nicotunes/bert for added political humour. I keep my nose out of chit, or try to at least.. sometimes, can't help getting in the way of fire..
Old 06-30-2008, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by MYap1,Jun 30 2008, 01:18 PM
hahah instead of the beach..i take the s2000 up the malibu hills and then cruise down pch

into other stuff

working out
family time
work
school
more work

chit u sound just like me. im up there minimum once a week, sometimes every night depending on how i feel lol.. whats ur fave route? im usually lurking around the corner on piuma with the views..
Old 06-30-2008, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 30 2008, 02:22 PM
how old are you young padewan? lol

wisdom comes with age, altho experience sideskirts it. experience is just as nicer way of saying "i fqd up". now. how quickly we learn from it, depends on your own desire to grow/change. we get to where we are by going thru what you're going thru, and some just get there faster than others, some never go thru it even tho they're 60.. reading what ur saying, id say, ur still figuring yourself out. good thing is, you know not to lose sight of your own morals. believe nothing, no matter who said it, unless it makes sense and rings true within you.

if you ever want old lady grandma advice, pm away. lol or bug nicotunes/bert for added political humour. I keep my nose out of chit, or try to at least.. sometimes, can't help getting in the way of fire..
Grandma advice?? YOU???

I remember hearing you say some things my Grandma would not even THINK of!!!!!!

Old 06-30-2008, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by MYap1,Jun 30 2008, 01:18 PM

into other stuff

working out
family time
work
school
more work

u know.. i used to go alone.. all the time. even with the ex bf, he had an s2k, loved drifting etc.. we never went on drives. so i always felt alone. i shouldve taken a hint. this new one however.. man. match made in heaven. we've met up accidentally in the canyons a few times already, and each time just sets it in concrete even more that we were just two hearts in synch. how crazy is that? lol being perched on a rock thinking about someone in godfquckinnowhere, and BAM, they show up. you laugh at the insanity of it.

when i iused to drive, it was to run away, the acceleration, literally, physically, gave me a sense of leaving everything behind because, hell you were. bam vTEC BAAAAAH gone. nothing but you, and catching the shiftpoint.. wind in your ears, engine screaming, tires barely hanging in the corner... sideways is where its at..

pain. what pain? : )

then you go home, numb.

numb. thats the next step. but that urking thought still lingers.. like a thief waiting in the shadows.. the shadow cast by doubt.. and next thing you know, you're consumed.. fq that. it takes time to rein in the emotions, but you will get better at it with time. What helped me, was doing things i loved. it takes steps.. you say you wish that you could just flick it off like i do .. heres how i did it, i asked myself.. "will it matter to me in a week?" (yes) " Will it matter to me in a month?" (yes) , "will it matter to me in a year" (no).. ok.. lets trace it back then.. think WHY wont it matter in a year.. (insert reasons here) ok.. then, try to apply that same logic to next month, or the next 6 months, however long it will take you to heal.. and accelerate it by applying it to the next week.. then the next day.. and soon, things just , dont even matter anymore. Say its denial, or giving up, but its not. its actually jsut choosing your happiness. I choose, to be as relaxed and groovy as i am when on a beach with not a care in the world.. is it always this way? no, theres daily bombardment of stresses and responsibilities, but pick your battles wisely, and realize, your time. is limited.. a reality check i always use ..

when im 50 and rich, how much would i be willing to pay to have ONE day of my life back when i was 21? 22? 23? 24? how much would i pay to have the opporunity to do what i didnt do because "i dont have enough money, i dont have the time". Point is, make the time. dont be afraid to spend.. just be smart enough to moderate and know ur limitations..
Old 06-30-2008, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 30 2008, 02:32 PM
being perched on a rock thinking about someone in godfquckinnowhere, and BAM, they show up. you laugh at the insanity of it.
Hmmmmm......isn't that what stalkers do?????

Quick Reply: In Love