Old 06-30-2008, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 30 2008, 12:23 PM
hahaha. instigating is awesome
It's what I live for......

Old 06-30-2008, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 30 2008, 12:37 PM
its fun to imagine the scenario.. the blow up, but id laugh. i never blow up, i cant. its silly to get all worked up over someone else.. lifes too short to keep blowing fuses..
RESIST...........THE................URGE.......... ....TO................EDIT....................

Old 06-30-2008, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Nicotunes,Jun 30 2008, 11:48 AM
RESIST...........THE................URGE.......... ....TO................EDIT....................

too early for me to go in the gutter. im still happy about yesterday
Old 06-30-2008, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 30 2008, 01:06 PM
too early for me to go in the gutter. im still happy about yesterday
I am happy about rehearsals too, but I can wallow into the gutter.....it's after noon after all.....

Old 06-30-2008, 12:16 PM

Old 06-30-2008, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 30 2008, 11:37 AM
its silly to get all worked up over someone else.. lifes too short to keep blowing fuses..

i try to think this way too..but its the hardest thing to not blow a fuse esp when the other person is in front of you with the person they cheated on you with.

esp when i was younger.....it definitely took alot of talk and effort to get me not to wreck the guy and put him 6 feet under.

in the end
i think the best revenge is forgetting the person and moving on to better things..because life literally IS TOO SHORT to blow fuses
Old 06-30-2008, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by MYap1,Jun 30 2008, 12:24 PM
i try to think this way too..but its the hardest thing to not blow a fuse esp when the other person is in front of you with the person they cheated on you with.

esp when i was younger.....it definitely took alot of talk and effort to get me not to wreck the guy and put him 6 feet under.

in the end
i think the best revenge is forgetting the person and moving on to better things..because life literally IS TOO SHORT to blow fuses
why would you do that to the guy though and not her? I was most likely her fault right?
Old 06-30-2008, 12:41 PM

oohh its definitely her fault too...
but me forgetting her would be the best revenge for me..whereas if i forget the guy...it wont do anything

that kinda guy needs a "friendly" reminder that he better be rolling in with a army if he decides to try to replace me..
Old 06-30-2008, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by MYap1,Jun 30 2008, 12:24 PM

in the end
u know, i was tested a few months back.

a guy rolls in a blue z4 convertible with a girl to the parking lot where im at. i cant see the driver, but i see the car and my heart lurches. BP goes up a notch, heart rate instantly speeds up.. No. Way. hes supposed to be at work.

and he is, it was someone else.

but, in the two seconds that spanned, lets break it down in slow motion, cause a feature film flashed before my eyes.

(him, giving bimbo a kiss, me, watching - *pause* now, do i let hells fury spawn forth, bitch bitch moan whine, make useless threats meanwhile my sugar level goes down as my headache rises.. kick her ass blah blah or.. and then clarity.. realization hit. i knew exactly what to do. i would search him with my eyes, until he made eye contact, so he knew that i knew, and id walk away. go home, get what i needed, and get the fq out. Done.

back to reality,, i smiled, because i knew i didnt have to go thru the pain to move on, already been thru that too many times.. not a place i like to visit, and besides, in a year, it wouldnt matter right? so why should it matter to me today if in a year ill be somewhere else? you're only as young as your are today, ONCE. use that youth well.. laugh, live, and love *even if its only your tuna panini.. it sure makes me happy *
Old 06-30-2008, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by MYap1,Jun 30 2008, 12:41 PM
oohh its definitely her fault too...
but me forgetting her would be the best revenge for me..whereas if i forget the guy...it wont do anything

that kinda guy needs a "friendly" reminder that he better be rolling in with a army if he decides to try to replace me..
go for a run on the beach.. call me a buddhist, but peace.. calm.. focus.. control your feelings.. control your emotions, and then, you control yourself.. only then can you focus on success.

Quick Reply: In Love