California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

In Love

Old 06-23-2008, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 23 2008, 04:45 PM
*imagines the cool night air cracked by the sudden rising of temperature, heat emanating from passion and.. (insert rest of bad romance novel paragraph here*
I was never into romance and all that smootchie smootchie talk

But I understand some people love that stuff though like, my girl does. I can't talk all lovey dovey because it's just not me. I can't talk like that but I can only show
Old 06-23-2008, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Arbeeezy,Jun 23 2008, 04:52 PM
speaking of Love, Chuck Love killed it last night at Club Deep
i was too tired to go.. u should've pm-d me. ok. lets set a date for sure, and text me *so i rmbr* the days go by so quickly..i only rmbr the nights and mornings.. then at work, i relive the memory

arite Footwork, show me what u got! picture?
Old 06-23-2008, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Duy118,Jun 23 2008, 04:57 PM

But I understand some people love that stuff though like, my girl does. I can't talk all lovey dovey because it's just not me. I can't talk like that but I can only show
that section u quoted was what went thru my head when i saw mikeys flame icon.. hahah.. im teasing him for being a helpless romantic as he is

i dont talk that way. its more of.. i get up.. make tea and toast for us. i pick up the plates and turn to bring it to him, and he just puts his arms around me and u can fill in the rest.. hence, cold tea

im very affectionate, physically and verbally.. touch has always been important to me, but ive learned to communicate effectively for everyones love language is different. in previous relationships, i mistakened certain actions/inactions as signs of care/indifference, but it was never a good way to continue a relationship like that anyway where we were so different. Once you meet someone who really sings with you, you speak without having to say a word. For instance, with friends, i'll give a big hug, and hold on.. i mean, really hold on, to channel how i feel, how happy i am to see someone. and family, heh, i always jump on my brother when i see him. ever since i was a little girl.. not so little anymore, but he can hang.

and with a loved one.. *both bf and gf's* always give kisses. guess its cultural boundaries that will allow you to show/not show affection. Vietnamese.chinese/japanese/korean/ all very inhibited. ive dated all *except japanese* and the men were just too.. whats the word.. emotionally retarded for me. lol. being an expressive person, its hard not to care/show care, and when its not returned, it hurts.. especially when you give it your best.

however, we live and learn.. and im happy to say.. the hurts from the past make this desert ever more precious and important.. cherish what you have, always.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:24 PM

I love -very deeply- every girl I stalk.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 23 2008, 05:45 PM
*imagines the cool night air cracked by the sudden rising of temperature, heat emanating from passion and.. (insert rest of bad romance novel paragraph here*
Is that your night or mine????????

Old 06-23-2008, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Duy118,Jun 23 2008, 05:57 PM

Then just talk dirty...............

Old 06-23-2008, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Nicotunes,Jun 23 2008, 05:26 PM
Is that your night or mine????????

your night mike.. it was a reference to your flame. lol

my nights are filled with videos of cars, music, stretching, and good old tossling and turning. oh yea. and most nights, sleep finds me immediately. LOL this was about two weeks ago.. we lay down in bed, i roll over and snuggle my head into his shoulder, breathe deeply and close my eyes. within a few seconds, i jerk, and he exclaims in a tone filled with wonder and annoyance "ALREADY!?!" (hes jealous cause he cant fall asleep as fast as i can haha). you know how you jerk sometimes before you really start to sink into sleep? i laughed so hard i woke myself up again, and then passed out in a few minutes..

thats another reason how i know.. you just.. laugh into the night at the most inappropriate times...
Old 06-23-2008, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 23 2008, 06:32 PM
your night mike.. it was a reference to your flame. lol

my nights are filled with videos of cars, music, stretching, and good old tossling and turning. oh yea. and most nights, sleep finds me immediately. LOL this was about two weeks ago.. we lay down in bed, i roll over and snuggle my head into his shoulder, breathe deeply and close my eyes. within a few seconds, i jerk, and he exclaims in a tone filled with wonder and annoyance "ALREADY!?!" (hes jealous cause he cant fall asleep as fast as i can haha). you know how you jerk sometimes before you really start to sink into sleep? i laughed so hard i woke myself up again, and then passed out in a few minutes..

thats another reason how i know.. you just.. laugh into the night at the most inappropriate times...
Yeah, those are your tense muscles relaxing.......

I can fall asleep as fast as you do...
Old 06-23-2008, 05:37 PM

sometimes i wonder if i just let myself fall asleep while driving.. like, 150 mph.. will i wake when death is approaching? or will i just blissfully pass on from sleep to nonexistence
Old 06-23-2008, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,Jun 23 2008, 06:37 PM
sometimes i wonder if i just let myself fall asleep while driving.. like, 150 mph.. will i wake when death is approaching? or will i just blissfully pass on from sleep to nonexistence
Depends.

Hit a wall.....dead.

Go off the road.........wake up.........then die.......maybe

Go off a cliff.........wake up.........then die. Definitely

Quick Reply: In Love