California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

looking to invest in your own business?

Old 11-03-2006, 10:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by asukadc,Nov 3 2006, 11:54 AM
movie, your friend A told u movie A was the best shit ever. you think about it for a lil, later during the day u find friend B told u the same thing, now u watch the movie . say u also think it's the best shit ever, would u recommend this to ur friends?
lesson #1 - dont trust your friends
Old 11-03-2006, 11:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh dude!!! my ppd is now 2!!!!!!!!!!

thx to this thread
Old 11-03-2006, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by asukadc,Nov 3 2006, 11:54 AM
the money sure will generate from the product and make their revenue if the product is good enough.

direct marketing is all about word of mouth.

no advertisement needed, no commercials cost, ad to set up. simply the game of word of mouth.

example on market america's product. they are also direct marketing, their anti oxident OPC 3 product is one of their top seller and people get them even movie stars, ur neighbor is probably using it u just don't know, the users of that product might not even know market america is a direct marketing based company.

talking about service wise, i believe this company is also providing a service called VOIP, voice over ip... some internet phone thingy.

it's totally exposed to the public.

this is why some company can remain strong after 15 years and some just die out after the 2nd year.

another example of word of mouth:
movie, your friend A told u movie A was the best shit ever. you think about it for a lil, later during the day u find friend B told u the same thing, now u watch the movie . say u also think it's the best shit ever, would u recommend this to ur friends?

if the movie sucked in ur opinion. it will be dead for this line , however there are many others out there will recommend this movie to others.

and also, friend A, B didn't pay you/ force you to watch that movie.

i personally think it's a good idea who ever came up with it, and surely it's not for everyone.

( i know some ppl personally pulling shit load of cash from direct marketing /network marketing business) so i'm always on the neutral side of this
My point is that the product ISN'T good enough. "In business for 15 years" generally means that the company was 2 guys scheming to make money for their four years in college, then "planning" for the next six years. Then finally losing their normal day jobs and starting up some small business with whatever funds they could muster up for the past five. I'd like to see some sales receipts from the first 10 years, and maybe I'll believe it.

There are plenty of well-established and more "legitimate" VOIP companies, some of which I have used before and am VERY satisfied with. All of them compete with eachother to provide the best service at the best price. What about ACN makes it stand out from the pack? That some college kid in ill-fitting slacks and a cheap dress-shirt and clip-on tie is going to come to my door and give me a brochure while calling me "sir" about a million times whenever he's at a loss of words? It's not going to happen. Somebody will get rich, and it'll be the guys who already ARE rich. Capitalism at its finest.
Old 11-03-2006, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by problem_child,Nov 3 2006, 11:53 AM

at least you have accomplished something today right?
I've accomplished convincing myself not to buy a few thousand in a stock which is now up almost 20% today. Was planning on doing a day-trade (buy early in the dya, sell at the end when the stock goes up... IF it does), but I don't think I'll be able to drop these stocks before market close today so I'll have to hold.

Blah, I woulda put $4k and made an easy $800.
Old 11-03-2006, 11:44 AM

Received 195 Likes on 99 Posts

If Donald thinks this is so great why doesn't he use it? He is an IT client of mine and I haven't seen it in use at any of his places so far.
Old 11-03-2006, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by speed_bump,Nov 3 2006, 12:44 PM
If Donald thinks this is so great why doesn't he use it? He is an IT client of mine and I haven't seen it in use at any of his places so far.
lolzzzz

what do u do 4 livin bro
Old 11-03-2006, 12:05 PM

the dude is online
i wonder if he's reading this thread
Old 11-03-2006, 12:09 PM

maybe he just scared to even reply see what you did problem child you scared him away
Old 11-03-2006, 12:15 PM

all i said was i felt bad for his parents. They probably think he works at JT Marlin
Old 11-03-2006, 12:16 PM

Quick Reply: looking to invest in your own business?