California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

looking to invest in your own business?

Old 11-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was funny, about 3 years ago a friend of mine swore by 2by2.net and we actually got into a fist fight over it because I was not interested, and I was tired of him saying "don't be left behind" and " you are SO gonna kick your self in the a$$ once I make millions"

That friend of mine was later involved in a class action law suit against 2by2.net , and has apologised to me for putting our friendship on the line over $
Old 11-03-2006, 10:48 AM

greedy drives these people to join straight up no question about it. I still have some friends here and there that wants me to join their "company", what are they doing now??? still not making money
Old 11-03-2006, 10:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS2000GT,Nov 3 2006, 11:44 AM
It was funny, about 3 years ago a friend of mine swore by 2by2.net and we actually got into a fist fight over it because I was not interested, and I was tired of him saying "don't be left behind" and " you are SO gonna kick your self in the a$$ once I make millions"

That friend of mine was later involved in a class action law suit against 2by2.net , and has apologised to me for putting our friendship on the line over $
The reason I'm so against this all is because, in my story, I was that bad friend. I didn't get put into any lawsuit, but a lot of people I knew either directly or indirectly lost good money while I received my dirty check every month for getting more signups. I'm the only person I know who signed the paper to opt out of the company while I was still making money. I had too many apologies to give. It's just not worth it.
Old 11-03-2006, 10:49 AM

smart people always find a way to make money somehow
Old 11-03-2006, 10:50 AM

And on a side note, this is so much better than staring at stock symbols all day at work. I should debate on these forums more often.
Old 11-03-2006, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by dirtypwntang,Nov 3 2006, 11:50 AM
And on a side note, this is so much better than staring at stock symbols all day at work. I should debate on these forums more often.
i won't get offended
Old 11-03-2006, 10:52 AM

my neighbor tried to get me into a similar scheme and wasted like 3 hours of my life with the most boring/ridiculous/stupid FU$%ING speech ever. i was falling asleep right in front of him.
Old 11-03-2006, 10:53 AM

at least you have accomplished something today right?
Old 11-03-2006, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by dirtypwntang,Nov 3 2006, 11:39 AM
Let's be honest here. There AREN'T millions in revenue coming in from customers buying their products. There's millions beind REPORTED because of "cheaty" accountants and a CPA who's about to lose his license. It happens with every "network marketing" company. The money comes from their own EMPLOYEE signups. Also, keep in mind that a company's "worth" isn't the same as the money they generate, though most companies LOVE to claim that they're worth x amount of dollars. This is determined by a VARIETY of factors, including years in business, size of revenue, and most importantly the worth of OTHER companies in the industry. Let's say a tiny restaurant with less than $500k a year in gross sales decides to go public. After the greuling wait to get an IPO, they may be listed as having a net worth of a couple million. It's tricky, and to be honest I've forgotten all the nitty-gritty details, but you get the point. The money ISN'T there. I've never HEARD of ACN, nor has anybody around me. Their vision of conquering the world is one of HIRING the world, NOT selling their products to everybody. Nobody (not to be taken literally) is going to deal with a no-name company employing a few thousand college kids who have no clue how their products actually work, and who have probably no real-world job experience.
the money sure will generate from the product and make their revenue if the product is good enough.

direct marketing is all about word of mouth.

no advertisement needed, no commercials cost, ad to set up. simply the game of word of mouth.

example on market america's product. they are also direct marketing, their anti oxident OPC 3 product is one of their top seller and people get them even movie stars, ur neighbor is probably using it u just don't know, the users of that product might not even know market america is a direct marketing based company.

talking about service wise, i believe this company is also providing a service called VOIP, voice over ip... some internet phone thingy.

it's totally exposed to the public.

this is why some company can remain strong after 15 years and some just die out after the 2nd year.

another example of word of mouth:
movie, your friend A told u movie A was the best shit ever. you think about it for a lil, later during the day u find friend B told u the same thing, now u watch the movie . say u also think it's the best shit ever, would u recommend this to ur friends?

if the movie sucked in ur opinion. it will be dead for this line , however there are many others out there will recommend this movie to others.

and also, friend A, B didn't pay you/ force you to watch that movie.

i personally think it's a good idea who ever came up with it, and surely it's not for everyone.

( i know some ppl personally pulling shit load of cash from direct marketing /network marketing business) so i'm always on the neutral side of this
Old 11-03-2006, 10:56 AM

hahaha, just so u know i'm actually at work til 2 today and AM addicted to s2ki... my lil get away.

Quick Reply: looking to invest in your own business?