California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

looking to invest in your own business?

Old 11-03-2006, 07:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

everyone i know that does this kind of thing is never willing to tell you how much they make. They all say lets sit and talk or come to a meeting. EVEN MY FRIENDS!!!
Old 11-03-2006, 07:29 AM

lol @ acn.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:29 AM

drtypwntng,

your opinion on my business is one that ive heard before and i respect.

but none of that watch or cell phone thing happened. my office in irvine isnt to random considering it says ACN everywhere.

either way im sorry that someone ruined this opportunity for you because you probably couldve killed this industry. you definetly sound like you have the skill.

thanks for your input.
jay
Old 11-03-2006, 07:32 AM

^^they dont tell you because its not what they make, its what you could make that really matters. why be interested in someone elses dreams? so that you could get a ball park figure of how to build your own?

=) (i hope no one took that in offensively)
Old 11-03-2006, 07:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think a company where you have to pay money to start employ is GREAT! For the guy sitting at the top of the pyramid.

My personal belief is, "If you had a secret to make thousands of dollars, would you really share it?" My thinking is, "Wouldn't you be creating competition for yourself?"
Old 11-03-2006, 07:49 AM

Oh man so does the guys at your place rent lambo's and stuff and say it's theirs too? I know some people make it, especially if your on the top, but how do you sleep knowing your making money off other people like your friends? Seriosuly a guy in my school tried to make me join 2by2 when I was in high school. $500 was alot for a little kid that is a jr in high school. I didn't join he recrutied people even all his friends and he made alot of money off his friends from commission while no one else in the school made it accept for him
Old 11-03-2006, 08:16 AM

2by2
vector marketing
campus jobs
prepaid legal
acn

the list goes on.

its funny how they push the "employment" part of the company more than the actual product.
Old 11-03-2006, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by AlexS2200,Nov 3 2006, 08:32 AM
I think a company where you have to pay money to start employ is GREAT! For the guy sitting at the top of the pyramid.

My personal belief is, "If you had a secret to make thousands of dollars, would you really share it?" My thinking is, "Wouldn't you be creating competition for yourself?"
And it sounds like the OP is doing this just cause Donald Trump supposedly is... how do you know ACN didn't pay him to say the things he did?? Are you really that naive??
Old 11-03-2006, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by bronfufu,Nov 3 2006, 09:16 AM
2by2
vector marketing
campus jobs
prepaid legal
acn

the list goes on.

its funny how they push the "employment" part of the company more than the actual product.
That's cause it's not about the product--it's about recruiting and brainwashing as many people as you can, for the benefit of those higher up in the pyramid. Sure, sell a product or two along the way, but the real money is made off of membership and other misc. fees that each person pays yearly...
Old 11-03-2006, 08:27 AM

how much can you pay a billionaire?

i knew that this would turn into an online dispute,so ahead of time, i appologize for winding some of us up. (no need to get fellow s2kers heated at eachother.)

anyway, no im not doing it because of donald trump. and to answer most of your questions, no i dont get paid if you join.

i could build a team of 16000 people, but the name of the game is customers. im looking for customers and customer getters. im not going door to door selling knives or something that has just been invented. im saving people money on their phone bills.

up until now, i had no plan or way to retire my parents. this is my current plan, and its currently working. whats your plan?

Quick Reply: looking to invest in your own business?