California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

looking to invest in your own business?

Old 11-04-2006, 06:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

13 years.

19 different countries. soon to open asia, mexico, and parts of europe.

featured in:
fortune magazine. (on the cover)
usa today magazine.
success magazine. (75% of this months issue was dedicated to acn.)
success at home magazine.
Inc. magazine.

recently endorsed by Donald Trump. (whose research team spent 13 months investigating before actual endorsement.)

ACN wireless powered by Verizon Wireless.

22 fastest growing company in the United States.

3 attournies generals. (same who shut enron down)

for those of you who continue to deny the documentation, or feel the need to dispute it, theres nothing you can say that hasnt already been said. there is a major turn in advertising and marketing, leading to new methods such as direct marketing. starbucks did it. Att didnt do it, but SBC did and bought att didnt it.

anyway bottom line is this, if youve done your research and have found something so horrible with this company...then i suggest you become the editor of fortune magazine. because you obviously found something they didnt right. or maybe you can ask trump himself, and tell him that he should fire his whole research team, because you found something that they didnt.

but if your not the editor of any of those magazines, or apart of the trump research team, then im afraid your going to have to convince me why i should listen to your expertise.

thanks
jay
Old 11-04-2006, 06:31 PM

IB4TL
Old 11-04-2006, 06:45 PM

how old are you

hahahahhaa sorry. you cant close worth a damn

buddy you cant close a window, let me know if you need lessons putting people together. watch some boiler room, or suckers.

you come out like you got a lot of energy, when you want to make money, come work for our dealership.

if you want a REAL LEGIT WAY to make dough i got a very good investment company for purchasing/buying real estate.

south coast acura finance manager
-mike kim
Old 11-04-2006, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by nakedmike,Nov 4 2006, 08:45 PM
south coast acura finance manager
-mike kim
Did you change dealerships, Mike?
Old 11-04-2006, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by s2kjay,Nov 4 2006, 08:22 PM
13 years.

19 different countries. soon to open asia, mexico, and parts of europe.

featured in:
fortune magazine. (on the cover)
usa today magazine.
success magazine. (75% of this months issue was dedicated to acn.)
success at home magazine.
Inc. magazine.

recently endorsed by Donald Trump. (whose research team spent 13 months investigating before actual endorsement.)

ACN wireless powered by Verizon Wireless.

22 fastest growing company in the United States.

3 attournies generals. (same who shut enron down)

for those of you who continue to deny the documentation, or feel the need to dispute it, theres nothing you can say that hasnt already been said. there is a major turn in advertising and marketing, leading to new methods such as direct marketing. starbucks did it. Att didnt do it, but SBC did and bought att didnt it.

anyway bottom line is this, if youve done your research and have found something so horrible with this company...then i suggest you become the editor of fortune magazine. because you obviously found something they didnt right. or maybe you can ask trump himself, and tell him that he should fire his whole research team, because you found something that they didnt.

but if your not the editor of any of those magazines, or apart of the trump research team, then im afraid your going to have to convince me why i should listen to your expertise.

thanks
jay
~shaking my head~ Since you refuse to accept the links that have been provided, all that's left to say is good luck and I hope things go well for you.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:18 PM

its too late to do all this. you wont be making much money. its a lot of hard work to make some money. not worth it imo. gluck with it
Old 11-04-2006, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by s2kjay,Nov 4 2006, 07:22 PM
there is a major turn in advertising and marketing, leading to new methods such as direct marketing. starbucks did it. Att didnt do it, but SBC did and bought att didnt it.
Major turn, huh? Somebody JUST came up with the revolutionary idea that young college kids or fresh grads are suckers for the "quick money", right? These schemes have been around for as long as businesses have existed. You just don't really hear about it until you or somebody around you gets tricked. Welcome to reality, you were robbed!

ACN is banking off the fact that you probably won't do ANY research at all, and believe what some chump told you in their meetings. Starbucks wasn't involved in word-of-mouth sales. Starbucks started as a retail store where customers would walk in and order what they wanted. There weren't a bunch of college kids going around selling Starbucks coffee drinks. When I was involved w/ one of these pyramid schemes, they used McDonald's as an example. And then they claimed that McDonald's had started as a word-of-mouth company where a bunch of guys kept advertising and advertising and new guys would be interested and put their money into opening a new McDonald's, and then suddenly it was everywhere. I bought the story as-is at first, but something was unsettling. They claimed that McDonald's started in "a little city in California called Glendale, and the original one is still there". Big mistake, because I'm FROM Glendale and there is no way that any of the McDonald's there is "the original". This made me do some research into their stories. McDonald's was never a word-of-mouth company. They were a small fast-food company that spread by demand. The same is true of Starbucks. They were never a "direct marketing" (as you call it) company. They had heavy DEMAND, which led to newer and newer markets. Notice the key word in that last sentence? DEMAND: something that YOU at ACN don't have. Nobody is dying to try out ACN's new service. In fact, everybody you talk to is probably dying for you to shut up and never mention ACN again.

Learn to think for yourself. Your "uplines" at ACN feed you nothing but bull. Do a quick search about the "facts" that you're told, maybe it'll teach you to open your eyes.

The fact that you're still here trying to convince us to join you is a testament to how desperate you are. Sure sounds like a GREAT start for you. If you want to get people to believe you, at least learn to type in a professional and more respectable manner.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:50 AM

wat does ACN stands for anyway?

i'm sure it's not

Air conditioning notworking right?
Old 11-05-2006, 08:56 AM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

BC is back in town, can someone summarize the last 7 pages in 1 statement?

BC
Old 11-05-2006, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Back-cracker,Nov 5 2006, 09:56 AM
BC is back in town, can someone summarize the last 7 pages in 1 statement?

BC
Stuff about network marketing or Multi-Level Marketing organizations. In this case, ACM.

Quick Reply: looking to invest in your own business?