California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

looking to invest in your own business?

Old 11-03-2006, 01:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kjay,Nov 3 2006, 01:34 PM
everyone needs customers, Mcdonalds, Best Buy, Verizon, and yes even ACN. i dont get any money what-so-ever if you sign up, as a matter of fact i could care less. the name of the game is customers
a "real" business needs customers to grow and make money that can be accounted for to calculate the actual worth of a business.

ACN/2by2/WFG/etc dont need customers to grow. they need "employees" (term used loosely) to make it grow. basically, these kind of companies sow and reap employees. not products and customers.

i remember back in highschool, some of my friends were in some "telecom" company offering "cheapest phone services"... i forgot what they were called, it was one of the first MLM companies to get popular. anyway, i actually went to go check it out in irvine and joined the stupid cult. after a year, i called it quits and a year later, the company disappeared off the face of the earth. then 2by2.net started up again with that crazy woman Linda driving around in her yellow lambo trying to floss and entice young people to join so that they too can make bank. pyramid schemes were getting more notice and people were starting to be more aware of these bullsh*t companies. anyway, middle of college, im looking for a parttime job and i get invited to an interview. i get there and holy sh*t, its all the same people that were part of the first MLM company i went to back in highschool. they just made a new name and rented out a smaller office building. LOL. and one of them was still driving his hooptie ass caddy coupe deville. yeah. good job guys. #### MLM companies.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:16 PM

I almost myself got scammed by ACN when I was many years younger. We met in the back of my friends cellphone store. The guy drove up in his Porsche trying to show it off saying how ACN got him that Porsche. He even had his gf in on the scam, I am so glad my red flag warning light came off. Sure ACN got him that Porsche scamming the hell out of people. Some of my family was in ACN and found out how much BS is was. When I told them about it they told me to stay away from it and I am glad I did.

Whether you meet in the back of a office room or at some fancy hotel its all the same BS. I am getting tired of all the get rich quick schemes.
How can people sleep at night know they are scammers..........good luck with your ACN and selling electricity and all these other "products".

These things are just getting smarter in pitching a "product' so it is technically legal.

Theres a sucker born every minute and I've been one of them before with all these pyramids. But not anymore thank goodness.....the question will have to be....who is the next sucker gonna be? you?

Just my two cents.

E

By the way I have a s2000 for sale....but its located in Italy.....if you pay me $5000.00 I will have it shipped to you in 4 days.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

commerce energy group is a parent company?
Old 11-03-2006, 01:20 PM

Received 195 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kjay,Nov 3 2006, 12:27 PM
up until now, i had no plan or way to retire my parents. this is my current plan, and its currently working. whats your plan?
to you nad good luck with it.

I don't have to worry about my parents. In addition to his nice Military retirement, I tipped my Dad to Intel and Microsoft back in 1994-95 and he is very comfortable now. Tipping him to Lowes in 1999 didn't hurt either. I think they will last the 10 to 20 years they have left just fine.

My family including nieces and nephews have a nice safety net between my father and I so I'm not too worried about them either.

Don't put all your eggs in the ACN basket though, diversify when you can.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ediddy310,Nov 3 2006, 02:16 PM
How can people sleep at night know they are scammers
that's what i am still wondering
Old 11-03-2006, 01:21 PM

Jay,

You're forgetting that it's not the company that's paying you. It's the hundreds of foolish kids who join and pay their fee for the "startup package". You get paid in their money, and the cycle repeats until you exhaust all available resources within the community. Then the heads jump ship and start a new company, or they declare a new method of payout which generally means no money.

Investing money in a McDonald's and investing money in a "startup package" are two very different things. Putting money into a McDonald's is paying franchising fees for a business that has already proven incredibly profitable. Putting money into a "startup package" is buying a PRODUCT from a company which will in NO way further your ability to perform any job duties. That is precisely why it's a filthy scam. Sure, they have a "product", but tell me: do YOU really believe in it? Or have they gotten you to believe that you do? Subtle difference in syntax, but immensely different in meaning. You're not working for the company, you're the CUSTOMER, and by drawing in MORE customers, they're giving you a cashback incentive. If I came to you and said,"Hey how's it going. I'm working with this GREAT company called SuperCell, Inc. I want to let you know about this GREAT mobile phone service that we're providing. It's far better than T-Mobile, Cingular, Verizon, or any other service you've ever had", would you listen to me? No, because it's just NOT the way "good" companies "advertise". You're a telemarketer without a telephone, hoping to grab a sale selling a product you probably know very little about or believe in.

You're already far too brainwashed to accept what's going on. Everything you say is probably stuff you heard in a meeting held by some rich young bloke who casually drove up in a brand new NSX so all of you fresh young recruits could gawk and envy. You have "sucker" written all over your forehead.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:22 PM

Received 195 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by problem_child,Nov 3 2006, 05:19 PM
commerce energy group is a parent company?
They started off selling energy but have dumped that end of the business, about 3-5 years ago I believe.

Sorry I owned my own telecom business for awhile and still keep up a little on the players.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by dirtypwntang,Nov 3 2006, 02:21 PM
Jay,

You're forgetting that it's not the company that's paying you. It's the hundreds of foolish kids who join and pay their fee for the "startup package". You get paid in their money, and the cycle repeats until you exhaust all available resources within the community. Then the heads jump ship and start a new company, or they declare a new method of payout which generally means no money.

Investing money in a McDonald's and investing money in a "startup package" are two very different things. Putting money into a McDonald's is paying franchising fees for a business that has already proven incredibly profitable. Putting money into a "startup package" is buying a PRODUCT from a company which will in NO way further your ability to perform any job duties. That is precisely why it's a filthy scam. Sure, they have a "product", but tell me: do YOU really believe in it? Or have they gotten you to believe that you do? Subtle difference in syntax, but immensely different in meaning. You're not working for the company, you're the CUSTOMER, and by drawing in MORE customers, they're giving you a cashback incentive. If I came to you and said,"Hey how's it going. I'm working with this GREAT company called SuperCell, Inc. I want to let you know about this GREAT mobile phone service that we're providing. It's far better than T-Mobile, Cingular, Verizon, or any other service you've ever had", would you listen to me? No, because it's just NOT the way "good" companies "advertise". You're a telemarketer without a telephone, hoping to grab a sale selling a product you probably know very little about or believe in.

You're already far too brainwashed to accept what's going on. Everything you say is probably stuff you heard in a meeting held by some rich young bloke who casually drove up in a brand new NSX so all of you fresh young recruits could gawk and envy. You have "sucker" written all over your forehead.
that about sums it all up.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:23 PM

Also, I think it's unfair to call me ignorant, since I've been on both sides of this story so I already KNOW what you're going through. I've probably was more successful than you ever will be in this "word-of-mouth-advertisement" industry. Not trying to sound like a dick, but it's just the honest truth. Only difference is I was able to think outside the box and draw my own conclusions about these companies, regardless of what my fabulously wealthy "upline" eased into my mind.

Think again about who really is ignorant here.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by problem_child,Nov 3 2006, 03:58 PM
where is the proof?

all i see is this below:

http://arbyte.us/blog_archive/2005/0...amid_Scam.html
WOW!! What an article. Could the smooth posting/typing Jay please address this? Posting actual examples from your company manuals or website would be very beneficial to your credibility.

Quick Reply: looking to invest in your own business?