California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

looking to invest in your own business?

Old 11-03-2006, 12:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all this discussion is amazing! keep it coming guys.

fyi. acn has 3 attorneys general just to make sure that this isnt a pyramid.

asucadc has the right idea..and i know your not taking my side, but thank you for helping me clarify the differences.

lets say you wanted to invest in a mcdonalds. it would take 1.7million for you to open your mcdonalds up, and it would take 7 years for you to make your money back. every month after you make 30,000 residually.

same concept. this is a business not a job, which is why it costs money.

if five of us went out and bought an appartment complex, then filled it up with tenants who pay their rent monthly, it wouldnt matter if we were physically at the appartment building, they are still paying their rent,and we are still recieving it, no matter where we are. that is called leverage income, which is what 5% of the population do. the other 95% work paycheck to paycheck. which isnt bad, its just not good enough for me.

there are schemes out there. there are pyramids. but this is not one of them. its no longer a question of if this works and why it doesnt. its a question of whether you want to be apart of a system that works or not.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

he's backkkKKK
Old 11-03-2006, 12:25 PM

so your saying if we "s2ki members" join we are guaranteed money since the system "works"?
Old 11-03-2006, 12:27 PM

so if the system works, can i join in 2 years?

i only have 1 year overall job experience.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by problem_child,Nov 3 2006, 01:27 PM
so if the system works, can i join in 2 years?

i only have 1 year overall job experience.
just give me the membership fee i'll take care of the money for you
Old 11-03-2006, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by s2kjay,Nov 3 2006, 01:20 PM
all this discussion is amazing! keep it coming guys.

fyi. acn has 3 attorneys general just to make sure that this isnt a pyramid.

asucadc has the right idea..and i know your not taking my side, but thank you for helping me clarify the differences.

lets say you wanted to invest in a mcdonalds. it would take 1.7million for you to open your mcdonalds up, and it would take 7 years for you to make your money back. every month after you make 30,000 residually.

same concept. this is a business not a job, which is why it costs money.

if five of us went out and bought an appartment complex, then filled it up with tenants who pay their rent monthly, it wouldnt matter if we were physically at the appartment building, they are still paying their rent,and we are still recieving it, no matter where we are. that is called leverage income, which is what 5% of the population do. the other 95% work paycheck to paycheck. which isnt bad, its just not good enough for me.

there are schemes out there. there are pyramids. but this is not one of them. its no longer a question of if this works and why it doesnt. its a question of whether you want to be apart of a system that works or not.
its the closest thing to a pyramid can be without being illegal, how many customers do you personally have that are related to you or are you friends.
the product is near impossible to sell.
another question why are you trying to get everybody to join? would you make as much money now or more if you stop recuriting, realistically?
Old 11-03-2006, 12:34 PM

im at work so im going to be checking in on this every now and then, im a dental assistant so im not sitting at the computer all day.

anyways...ive never heard of a "scheme" that has signed contracts with such reputable and established companies as Verizon Wireless. this works, its the 22 fastest growing company in the united states, and is currently the largest direct marketing telecommunications company in the world. no matter what you say, unless your the editor of Fortune magazine, Success at home magazine, or The Times, it doesnt matter. because they did all the research, and they already know that it works to.

why have you never heard of acn? or why is it different?

Verizon Wireless, Cingular, Vonage etc. spend close to a billion dollars monthly on advertising. (commercials, magazines, internet, mail etc etc.)
ACN takes that money that they wouldve spent on advertising and pays its representatives. (considering they do the job well.)

everyone needs customers, Mcdonalds, Best Buy, Verizon, and yes even ACN. i dont get any money what-so-ever if you sign up, as a matter of fact i could care less. the name of the game is customers.

the first documented millionaire said that its better to have 1% of 100 peoples efforts, then 100% of your own. in a sense, getting a lot of people to do a little work. (spread the word)

starbucks advertised this way, as long as many other companies.

either way, thanks again you guys for your comments.

the point of this thread was originally to see if anyone of you would be interested in what i love doing. but now im using this to my advantage to see the reactions and opinions that many have.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Mad_Paradox,Nov 3 2006, 01:25 PM
so your saying if we "s2ki members" join we are guaranteed money since the system "works"?
how about becomming a s2ki member and be able to sell shit on this website.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:37 PM

im not trying to get everyone to join, because like it was stated earlier, its not for everyone.

my network has reached over 300 people. ive only referred 3 personally, and only have about 6 people on the service personally.

remember,a lot of people to do a little work.

oh and i'l retract my previous statement about my car, i'l keep it quiet till i can show and prove it to you guys. but i hope im still in the best of your wishes considering i am investing money in an S.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:41 PM

IM NOT GUARANTEEING ANY MONEY TO ANYONE.

let that be known. it takes work,and a lot of effort, as a lot of things require.

but i figure as i work on my finances, i might as well be working on my fortune as well.

if it doesnt work i'l burn the bitch down...but im tired of building my boss's dream, im starting on my own.

Quick Reply: looking to invest in your own business?