California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

looking to invest in your own business?

Old 11-03-2006, 12:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking to invest in your own business?

hey guys,

ive owned an s2ooo for about two years now and have just found a way to finally afford to pay it off and start modding the crap out of it. and its all because of this business that was introduced to me by one of my very good friends.

the name of the company that changed my life is ACN.its an international telecommunications company that was established 13 years ago, is currently in 19 different countries (and growing), was recently endorsed by Mr. Donald Trump, and has signed contracts with Verizon Wireless.

anyway my point is this...
i want to spread the word to my fellow s2k lovers. im not desperate for business, but i am looking for coachable people who would be interested in making a couple thousand on the side of their current job, part time.

if your the type who likes to take advantage of opportunities,and likes to take action, then this is the right vehicle for you, it was for me. ive found a way to leverage my time, and my money.

if youd like to know anymore about this business opportunity..seriously guys...if you have ANY questions please just pm me and i'l be happy to discuss this in further detail.

i know what most of you are thinking...why trust this guy on business advice? well you dont have to trust me, but im taking financial advice from someone who has what i want financially. (Mr. Donald Trump).

besides i think we can all aggree i have good judgement, i bought an S didnt i?

thanks for your time guys,
jae
Old 11-03-2006, 12:53 AM

IBTL!!
Old 11-03-2006, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by s2kjay,Nov 3 2006, 01:38 AM
hey guys,

ive owned an s2ooo for about two years now and have just found a way to finally afford to pay it off and start modding the crap out of it. and its all because of this business that was introduced to me by one of my very good friends.

the name of the company that changed my life is ACN.its an international telecommunications company that was established 13 years ago, is currently in 19 different countries (and growing), was recently endorsed by Mr. Donald Trump, and has signed contracts with Verizon Wireless.

anyway my point is this...
i want to spread the word to my fellow s2k lovers. im not desperate for business, but i am looking for coachable people who would be interested in making a couple thousand on the side of their current job, part time.

if your the type who likes to take advantage of opportunities,and likes to take action, then this is the right vehicle for you, it was for me. ive found a way to leverage my time, and my money.

if youd like to know anymore about this business opportunity..seriously guys...if you have ANY questions please just pm me and i'l be happy to discuss this in further detail.

i know what most of you are thinking...why trust this guy on business advice? well you dont have to trust me, but im taking financial advice from someone who has what i want financially. (Mr. Donald Trump).

besides i think we can all aggree i have good judgement, i bought an S didnt i?

thanks for your time guys,
jae
Sorry to rain on your parade, but MLM schemes are a spineless way to make money. They almost always provide a sub-par service or product (if anything) at a cost generally higher than the real market leaders. Just like you were sold on whatever beautiful presentation or charming words were thrown your way, MLM companies rely on hopefully having enough workers charm/force their closest friends and relatives to buy their products. The worst part is that there's always a heavy reliance on pyramiding. You're expected to be an "individual agent" of some sort, yet you really won't make any money unless you get your friends to join too. In the end, you're hoping that, by the time somebody joins and DOESN'T make money, they're far enough down the line that you don't know them directly.

Don't get me wrong, I've been suckered into it before too, and I had enough drive to work hard enough to actually make some bucks. But after a while, it really just came down to finding more and more people to "recruit", and I wasn't willing to keep doing that. Most of my friends hated me for convincing them to join, and I hated myself for being so selfish. I knew that most of them wouldn't make it, yet I wanted that small commission cut for having them join. Meanwhile, some chump at the top of the pyramid is making huge bucks off of your "starter kit" fee, which is the REAL way the company records such huge revenues. There aren't sales going on, the company is making millions off of its EMPLOYEES. It is not the same thing, and it's a cruel way to trick the general public into thinking that the company is far more profitable than it really is.

Note that there ARE some pretty successful MLMs, like Herbalife. Regardless, if you're not at (or very close to) the "top" of the pyramid (and yes, it IS a pyramid, you need to accept that), you're really not going to make bank. At least no more than you'd make doing a more legitimate job.

Sorry to be so offensive and blunt, but I just think it's unfair that these so-called multi-million dollar companies prey on young college kids who are so sure they're going to be the next big thing in a company of thousands of kids (including their friends sitting right next to them) all thinking the exact same thing. Problem is there's only so much wealth to go around, you should consider that before joining an MLM company. I've seen it all before. You go and meet some guy, probably the same guy who recruited your friend. He "casually" takes off his expensive watch and puts it with his nice cell phone on the table. You're probably meeting him at a Starbucks, a study room, or a random "office" of his, which is really just a random conference room that anybody can use once they get enough people to join the company. You ever think about how "legitimate" that really is? What kind of professional takes off his watch and phone and places it in front of potential future colleagues during a first meeting? It's disrespectful, rude, and a pathetic way to grab your attention and get you thinking illogically. Think about every little thing your recruiter said and did to get you to join. There's plenty of little things like this example that you'll note are "wrong" with the picture. I know, because I was TRAINED to do these exact things to get other people to join the company.

Either way, if you can keep your fire going, good luck. I just think there's better, more secure, and more respectable ways to make money. Just because Donald Trump's name is tied with the company, it doesn't mean squat. Donald Trumps makes cheap men's "dress" clothes now too. You going to follow him into that too?
Old 11-03-2006, 05:21 AM

lol, acn. my friends tried talking me into getting into this as well..

not that you cant make money from it though...
Old 11-03-2006, 05:34 AM

dirtypwntang, remember the real world is also in a pyramid ... president of the company /corp. vice, regional supervisors, supervisors, managers, shitty store workers, etc etc, who get all the money at the end? Think about it. I
Old 11-03-2006, 06:54 AM

no offense but how come you are still a "guest" if u made lots of money?
Old 11-03-2006, 07:06 AM

IS this another 2by2, quixstar, paramid thinggy...
Old 11-03-2006, 07:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by asukadc,Nov 3 2006, 07:54 AM
no offense but how come you are still a "guest" if u made lots of money?
just because he "made a lot of money" doesnt mean he has to buy a membership.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IBTL!!!

However, gluck!
Old 11-03-2006, 07:26 AM

i dont take any offense to anything that any of you said, as a matter of fact i thank you guys for taking a look at my post.i could already tell who is open minded and will

this is not for everyone, and its not a thing that any of you have seen before. im not looking for any of your financial advice. i figure any research, any doubts, and any questions i could possibly ask, donald trump already has. he has a reputable name that im sure he would like to keep. him and his team spent 13 months researching the company before actually deciding to endorse it.

as many of you know, Donald Trump became a billionaire many times over by taking action in real estate. well, he literally said,on camera, that this is better.

this is going to happen with or without you, pyramid or not, in five years we will all know what ACN is. and you'l either love it because your apart of it, or hate it cause you could have.

its an opportunity that can either be taken, or can be passed.

if anyone is really actually interested, let me know. i can give you more information personally, or we could meet at my office located in irvine.

as a matter of fact, we should have a drive down there or something, all of those bastards have sick rides, its time to show them ours!

Quick Reply: looking to invest in your own business?