California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Locating s2k owners part II

Old 04-08-2005, 01:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd be down to cruise over to the Grove for a meet sometime...pretty nice place

But as far as food around there goes, I say the best grub is on fairfax a few miles north at Canter's Deli. Hands down the best NY style jewish deli in Cali...go for the fairfax reuben...not on the menu
Old 04-08-2005, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by dreamcation,Apr 8 2005, 12:45 PM
Hey it's Vegas
Funny you should say that, as I was leaving work the other night they were getting ready to shoot that tv show Las Vegas there. It was right in that section that the second picture shows I believe.
Old 04-08-2005, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Convict,Apr 8 2005, 01:37 PM
I work at Banana Republic in the men's department. I'm working part time right now while I go to school. During the weekday you may be able to see my stook on the roof of the parking structure, that's where the employee parking is which sucks since it has to be parked in the sun I'm actually working tonight and tomorrow night, but weekend parking for employees is in the cbs lot next door. Are you always there because you're shopping? or do you work there too?
Ha! No...I just shop there. I did however work at BR in college. All of my paychecks went back to the company...damn employee discount!!! What's your real name? I'll make sure to attribute any sales to you if I'm there! Gotta keep those UPTs up!
Old 04-08-2005, 09:23 PM

The Grove is great...I've only been there once,but it was a fun place to knock around....
Old 04-08-2005, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by webdiva,Apr 8 2005, 03:30 PM
Ha! No...I just shop there. I did however work at BR in college. All of my paychecks went back to the company...damn employee discount!!! What's your real name? I'll make sure to attribute any sales to you if I'm there! Gotta keep those UPTs up!
haha, yea, UPTs... My real name is Lawrence, one of the few asian guys working there I think. My sales have been all right, been getting a lot higher then the daily goal they give me, but I need to try to push the BR card more :\ This job is paying for my S I've yet to buy anything with the discount, but I'm sure I will. The new summer line comes out this thursday and I have to work the roll out So I guess I'll scope out the new things that night.

P.S.- Just to not get too off topic, when do we realistically envision this meet happening? Hopefully I won't have work.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:51 AM

North OC buena park

OC meet wed. nights in fullerton.
Old 04-09-2005, 06:44 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by webdiva,Apr 7 2005, 11:23 PM
Of course you can! It's an outdoor shopping center, with a movie theater and a bunch of restaurants.

This is the Grove:
The grove is awesome. I used to work at FAO till the dam place went bankrupt.
Old 04-09-2005, 01:13 PM

That sounds GREAT!!! Totally, I am up for the Grove I really like the Farmers' Marketplace. So, anyone have an idea when? maybe next month. Actually the S is in the shop at this moment and I really want to be there with Sasha (that's her name )

Susan
Old 04-09-2005, 02:31 PM

all i gotz to say is:

GROVE grove GROVE grove GROVE grove GROVE grove!!!

It's a great place, its close to the W LA crew... sounds great

Old 04-10-2005, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Haku76,Apr 9 2005, 02:13 PM
That sounds GREAT!!! Totally, I am up for the Grove I really like the Farmers' Marketplace. So, anyone have an idea when? maybe next month. Actually the S is in the shop at this moment and I really want to be there with Sasha (that's her name )

Susan
Yay! Another girl, plus one that named her car. I get sh*t for naming her all the time.

How about Wednesday the 20th for a Grove S2000 meet? 7:30 pm. Depending on how many of us show up, it might be easiest to eat at Johnny Rockets.

Who's in?

Quick Reply: Locating s2k owners part II