California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

KILLZONE 2 For PS3

Old 02-27-2009, 02:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really hope this game is phenomenal because for the past year my PS3 has collected dust..to the point where I've almost sold it several times....pretty disappointed with Sony.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gyrofx,Feb 27 2009, 02:36 PM
should be in my mailbox today... I played the demo as well, liked the graphics and all. The controls and movements needs a little getting used to. I don't know if it'll be easy like COD4 with the auto aiming...but who knows what they have in the final version of the game. We shall see...
Auto Aiming? How do you do auto aiming on COD4?

I have had that game for over a year now, not knowing at all that you can auto aim
Old 02-27-2009, 02:18 PM

well, in campaign mode i meant...for COD4, you can double click on the site trigger and the red dot will aim at the closest target
Old 02-27-2009, 02:50 PM

I played the demo during lunch. FTL it was very short but holy hell the graphics is very well done. I think i'll keep the copy I picked up this morning.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:17 PM

i'm probably 3 hours into the campaign right now...been playing on the hardest difficulty (like i usually do) and i absolutely love it. it was kinda slow at first, especially when you're at the point int he beginning of the game which is the same as the demo...but after that, it really starts to heat up. especially once you get the flame thrower, i love that thing. but anyways, anyone looking to get it, dont pay the full 59.99+tax, do what i did so you can get it for $58.17 like i did. Either go to costco where they have it for 53.99 along w/ just about all other video games, or just go to best buy...ask them if they'll price match costco, which they will...get it for 53.99 and add it to your reward zone. if you dont have rewardzone or dont care about it...lemme know ur receipt info so i can add it to mine.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:51 PM

great game so far. I'm playing on medium difficulty. I'm nearing the end, last chapter in campaign...every intense battles....very gritty, very raw. It's worth getting IMHO
Old 03-01-2009, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by gyrofx,Mar 1 2009, 04:51 PM
great game so far. I'm playing on medium difficulty. I'm nearing the end, last chapter in campaign...every intense battles....very gritty, very raw. It's worth getting IMHO
yeah, thats probably the one word that i kept thinking the whole way through "gritty". i dunno why...but if i were to sum it up, i'd have to say that and intense. i absolutely love how the musical score seems to change as the action ramps up/eases down. its kinda weird how they're able to do that w/ what sounds like an orchestra, and its not some type of MIDI type music.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:12 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Of course, when I would like to get this game... of all things to fail, my HDMI cable fails

Old 03-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Duo

Originally Posted by SimbaDogg,Mar 1 2009, 04:17 PM
i'm probably 3 hours into the campaign right now...been playing on the hardest difficulty (like i usually do) and i absolutely love it. it was kinda slow at first, especially when you're at the point int he beginning of the game which is the same as the demo...but after that, it really starts to heat up. especially once you get the flame thrower, i love that thing. but anyways, anyone looking to get it, dont pay the full 59.99+tax, do what i did so you can get it for $58.17 like i did. Either go to costco where they have it for 53.99 along w/ just about all other video games, or just go to best buy...ask them if they'll price match costco, which they will...get it for 53.99 and add it to your reward zone. if you dont have rewardzone or dont care about it...lemme know ur receipt info so i can add it to mine.
I've bought some video games from Costco before but they've never been that cheap! How long have they had this going on? What's Reward Zone?

And oh, are you that guy from Autoblog with the red AP2 as his avatar?
Old 03-01-2009, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Duo,Mar 1 2009, 10:25 PM
I've bought some video games from Costco before but they've never been that cheap! How long have they had this going on? What's Reward Zone?

And oh, are you that guy from Autoblog with the red AP2 as his avatar?
haha yeah...thats me. on engadget, engadgethd, engadget mobile, autoblog, nfl blog and nba blog...always being an a hole

Quick Reply: KILLZONE 2 For PS3