California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

K-Town Dinner/Drive/Club Meet

Old 11-02-2001, 01:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, aznpooky. I thought it was Green Belt on Wilshire and Catalina or something... Anyways, how much are we looking at for each person? Let me know so I could save up. Cuz korean places aren't cheap if u know what I mean.

Here are my Ktown "S" encouters:
1) I saw Red S parked on the street in front of NIX Game bang few times.
2) Silver S at Western and 4th Pho place. He was pretty cool. (I wasn't driving my black "S" that day. but in trying to prove, i showed him my key and realized later that all hondas have the same key. puhahhaha
3) Yellow S on 6th and Normandie heading towards Intercrew...
Old 11-02-2001, 03:55 PM

i'm in for the 17th
Old 11-03-2001, 12:07 AM

yeah im really down with whatevers for drinking wise. as long as my car is somewhat safe from door dings and such i dont really care where we go. i really liked green belt but havent been there in a long ass time so dont know if the place changed and stuff like that. well anyways yeah the place DC recommended sounded cool so i got no problems with eating there. drinking wise i already told you guys what place i like so if you guys want other places please post then......
Old 11-03-2001, 02:02 PM

The tofu place in torrance...is it the one next to Gable House? That place is pretty good, but Kaju Tofu in Garden Grove is prolly the best

btw: is an ITR welcome to attend?

yoshi - who luvs korean f00d
Old 11-03-2001, 06:35 PM

sure, I don't see why not..I drive a Saab

but anyways, let's find a place that'll fit all of us
Old 11-04-2001, 12:38 PM

yeah anybody and any car is more then welcome in coming. i dont really trip about that kinda shiznit nah saying? (sorry for sounding ghetto) well anywho yeah i think this thing is definitely going down on nov.17 and i think anybody on this thread thats knows k-town and speaks korean should contact the place where we gonna drink at and setup reservations. oh and the only reason why i like going to the intercrew plaza area is that diagonally? across the street is a lighted parking area with a gang of tow signs that everyone parks at that is pretty secure place to park. also i think it would be pretty cool to see the entire garage full of s2ks. well anywho so everyones down with eating at the place DC recommended then? and for drinks at the intercrew plaza then???
Old 11-05-2001, 03:51 PM

Any updates? Confirmation? Do sumthing...I am craving fo Korean!

DaRKCrow
Old 11-06-2001, 07:24 AM

hey DC,

actually i was wondering if it would be possible for you to contact that restuarant and setup reservations for nov.17 . i dont have the number there and i dont even know the location so i cant really do it but then if anybody else knows the place please go ahead and call to setup reservations. or if we dont need reservations then thats fine too, we can just all meet up there anyways.

okay but i do need a confirmation of people that are going. please PM me and let me know if you are going for sure or not. thanks

chris
Old 11-06-2001, 08:11 AM

Chris,
THe place is large enough to accomidate all of us with out reservation. Please just PM AZNPOOKY if you are going. (no flakers plz?!) We will see ya all there and have a good time...

You can PM me if you have any questions....

DaRKCrow
Old 11-06-2001, 09:47 AM

Noooooooo! Not the 17th! That's the UCLA v. U$C game... plus I'm going to be in Vegas. Damn it. I miss Metro and now K-BBQ. Poor me...

InsaniT

Quick Reply: K-Town Dinner/Drive/Club Meet