California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

I'm back guys

Old 07-27-2006, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm back guys

Hey guys I know some of you been wondering where I been, but I been thru some stuff guys. I been in the hospital for the past 11 days. 2 Sundays ago, I got into a bad accident and my passenger was killed. I ended up in the hospital with a fractured pelvis and a few small scrathes. I have some memory loss of how it all happend, so I can't really tell you guys too much. The media was kinda rough on me, they said I was speeding and drunk, but neither of those alligations have been proven. I had been drinking, but I was well under the limit after my blood was checked, and they don't know my speed becaue I left no skid marks.. I was never arrested, I was just under watch by the police for 48 hours untill I was well enough to question becuase they did'nt want me talking to anyone else. I am back at home now. I till can't walk on my own. I'm using a wheel chair and a walker, but I'm working at it, and I hope to be up soon on my own. Here's the story:

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_197142510.html
Old 07-27-2006, 09:08 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't know what to say
Old 07-27-2006, 09:14 PM
Former Moderator

wow....you say it so casual, so what if the media was harsh on you, your passenger died and you admitted to drinking. Buzzed driving is drunk driving
Old 07-27-2006, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by 9kFever,Jul 27 2006, 10:14 PM
wow....you say it so casual, so what if the media was harsh on you, your passenger died and you admitted to drinking. Buzzed driving is drunk driving
I don't mean to say it casual at all trust me. Everyday I come before the Lord and ask him why he left me here, and took my passenger. I'm hurtin over this I really am. I pray for forgivness everyday. I really am sorry
Old 07-27-2006, 09:20 PM
Former Moderator

possibly shock? I hope you get well soon. RIP to your passenger.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by 714s2k,Jul 27 2006, 09:05 PM
Hey guys I know some of you been wondering where I been, but I been thru some stuff guys. I been in the hospital for the past 11 days. 2 Sundays ago, I got into a bad accident and my passenger was killed. I ended up in the hospital with a fractured pelvis and a few small scrathes. I have some memory loss of how it all happend, so I can't really tell you guys too much. The media was kinda rough on me, they said I was speeding and drunk, but neither of those alligations have been proven. I had been drinking, but I was well under the limit after my blood was checked, and they don't know my speed becaue I left no skid marks.. I was never arrested, I was just under watch by the police for 48 hours untill I was well enough to question becuase they did'nt want me talking to anyone else. I am back at home now. I till can't walk on my own. I'm using a wheel chair and a walker, but I'm working at it, and I hope to be up soon on my own. Here's the story:

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_197142510.html
was your passenger wearing a seatbelt? dont know if it would have mattered. How can all wheel drive lose control like that.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 714s2k,Jul 27 2006, 09:18 PM
I don't mean to say it casual at all trust me. Everyday I come before the Lord and ask him why he left me here, and took my passenger. I'm hurtin over this I really am. I pray for forgivness everyday. I really am sorry
You're doing the right thing - be strong. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by 9kFever,Jul 27 2006, 10:22 PM
was your passenger wearing a seatbelt? dont know if it would have mattered. How can all wheel drive lose control like that.
I don't know if he was. The weird thing is they say I never hit the brakes. So it's just really gettin to me what the hell happened . The cops kinda took the investigation off me, and now they been askin my friends and myself if anything was mechanicaly wrong with the car. I'll let you guy know more as this continues. I been talking to a social worker and she's really been helping me get thru this ya know (emotionaly) I know I have a lot to be thankfull for. God could have easily taken two lives that night. I coulda been paralyzed or messed up even more. I have really decided to change my life around, and I will be a better person. I'm just sorry it took so much for me to want to change.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:36 PM

omg i saw that article a week ago and i was wondering who it was. Oh man i can't believe this happened to you. Im so sorry for the loss. Im lost of words right now.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:37 PM

Hope you heal dude.
You might want to check with your attorney about how much you should tell and/or discuss here on the forum.
You'd be surprised what my come back to you in the form of legal issues.
Just a heads up.

Quick Reply: I'm back guys