California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

If you are FRUSTRATED, VENT HERE!!

Old 08-08-2003, 09:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea... I guess HIN isn't all that great. I'm just there to win prizes and get girls with my car. If you're all wondering... I make/sale custom cardboard bodykits.
Old 08-08-2003, 11:01 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Got anything for an S. I'm currently looking for sponsors that can get to the top!!!
Old 08-08-2003, 11:09 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by POWER S2000
[B]i also like Vision's management.
Old 08-08-2003, 11:38 AM

Be careful going to some of the HIN events. There have been some vandalism to some S2Ks there in the parking lot. Since the person that got his car jacked there isn't on this thread, I'll ven for him
Old 08-08-2003, 11:44 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ! ! ! I'm so pissed.... @ nothing .... PEAYCE OUT everyone hope everything works out whatever your situation is....

s2kJohnny
Old 08-08-2003, 12:04 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Pulled the S into the garage 2 weekends ago. Walked out this morning to find a small cabinet door (removed, leaning up against the wall in front of the car) was leaning on my bumper.

No big deal, I thought - nothing hit the car hard, and the door is light as hell, smooth, and the handle is on the opposite side of the door.

I lift up the door, and guess fscking what? The damn screw that holds the handle gouged a divot in my bumper. Didn't just chip the paint like a rock, nooooooooo! Took a small chunk out of the plastic and roughed up the surface just enough that touching it up with paint makes it look like ass. And the damn thing isn't bigger than, say, a grain of rice.

I've kept the car flawless up until now

Nothing like your first scratch!
Old 08-08-2003, 12:06 PM

Yeah cause nowadays car shows draw a different crowd now, then they did before. Especially shows like HIN. Last year I had 3 cars enter and it so happened that two groups of asian gangs that I knew actually stabbed and killed a guy from the other group. Little asian thugs that had something to prove for nothing. I knew both sides and knew they didn't get along, but I didn't know that it would be a stabbing. It was kinda accidental too. The car show ended early cause of that, and then the cars weren't able to leave till 6 rather then 2:30-3:00. Fair is fair, and if people want to show off their work then why is there a pre-judging process. Cars have been vandalized just parking around the area of the show like when HIN had the Mega show and most of the cars parked all got their windows bashed and another group I knew had their food eaten. How ghetto is that? The vandals actually got in the car and ate some old McDonalds food that was left behind by some friends of mine. Even that incident with autobots fighting with another group about 3 years ago outside where they show the cars in Long Beach. I still want to enter future events and still wanted this one, but I don't regret having to enter the D1, it was just my friends that needed convincing.
Old 08-08-2003, 12:08 PM

I would track down the house that the door came from and make the door that they threw away a lot better looking after what I would do to their new door.
Old 08-08-2003, 12:13 PM

Ok since rworne touched on it.

I hate people who swing their doors open fast and don't think that they could do damage to another vehicle. I love kids, but I hate it when the parents don't watch them.

I say that because I went over to a shop owners house ( this guy should know what a car means to people since he sells and fixes up cars) and while I'm buying some parts, he allows his children to play tennis around my car. Then the ball hits my car, I checked, but it sounded like the bumper. No harm, no foul, but then the kid walks up to check out my car and the tennis racket which has been dragged around the ground till the head was full of sharp metal shavings, and moves in so close to her door that her the shop owner actually looked at my face while I was actually frozen stiff and stopped her right before she grazed my car. At that point I said f*uck it and paid and left. Sorry for the venting, but I am really opinionative and I have a short temper, ahhah.
Old 08-08-2003, 12:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My car fell victim to a hit and run driver. FVCK

Quick Reply: If you are FRUSTRATED, VENT HERE!!