Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by b00gie,Nov 1 2007, 07:35 PM
add traffic to that.
well u gotta figure out what time that job starts then
Old 11-01-2007, 06:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by innovation,Nov 1 2007, 07:29 PM
it is 1 hour drive both ways. google'd it

doaner: if it pays the bill..... why not?? its all $ and mentality. $ is more important during these next few years. look at the US economy.
Yeah I know, if the pay is worth it... I wouldn't be able to drive the S in traffic for two hours each day. I'd buy an auto beater with a system so I won't go too crazy
Old 11-01-2007, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by innovation,Nov 1 2007, 07:38 PM
well u gotta figure out what time that job starts then
most likely normal business hours. 8-5. not a good time. i figure thats about 4 hours a day on the road. i cant do that in my S. i wonder if the metro goes there. im down to ride the train
Old 11-02-2007, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by BoostTed,Nov 1 2007, 07:51 PM
No traffic going up north in the morning. I get stuck in the "traffic" section where the 5 and 118 meet and its only 5 mins. After that it opens up on the 5N.

there is no traffic heading up this way so it wont take you that long, and theres no traffic going back home, because your going oppisite from traffic for the most part. And im pretty sure that my company does pay pretty good. The position is still open-Title"Senior Accounting"

No prob. Al, Just helping others out

-Anleth
Old 11-02-2007, 07:37 AM

http://www.capgroup.com/careers/referrals.html

Were a Fortune 50 company...always hiring good people.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by b00gie,Oct 31 2007, 05:44 AM
hello everyone.. it's been a few months now since i've been out of work. it's not easy looking for a job. i know most of the time it's who you know. so for those that know of me, i am looking for work. at my last job, i was an office manager. i did everything. contracts, bookkeeping, payroll, insurance certs, HR, Computer IT, etc.. whatever was needed.. i did it. i have a degree in accounting and as soon as my becker review CDs come in, i will be working on getting my CPA. so if any of you know of any open positions, please let me know. thanks everyone.
Hey bOOgie, For those of you who are having a hard time finding a job,your probley going to hate me. But i just started a second job,(You know to fund the S ) And they have promoted me to part time supervisor in only a months span.The Company is Circuit City and If you are looking for somthing part time,we have a couple seasonal supervisor positions avalible and also some part time and full time sales positions as well.Pay will range depending on what position you would be applying for. Its border line Irvine,Rancho Santa Margarita, I dont know if that would be to far for you though. Or if not,the discounts would be worth it,especially with Christmas around the corner . I've only meet you once,but you seemed pretty down to earth and with your backround and schooling it will be pretty easy.Also if anybody else is looking for a job let me know, There pretty desperate righ now. Good luck to you guy's
Old 11-02-2007, 09:19 AM

Smile

it is 1 hour drive both ways. google'd it

doaner: if it pays the bill..... why not?? its all $ and mentality. $ is more important during these next few years. look at the US economy
it sounds like you need/want more of a convineince than a job. I work 2 job and school @ night soo please dont complain about traffic being a problem. How about fatigue or acking body . Not to metion you have plenty of freinds offering postions when there are many people with no inside hook-up desperate for jobs & not living @ home.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:49 AM

Al, did u get my PM?
Old 11-02-2007, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by BoostTed,Nov 1 2007, 08:51 PM
No traffic going up north in the morning. I get stuck in the "traffic" section where the 5 and 118 meet and its only 5 mins. After that it opens up on the 5N.

Al, what do you want to do? I know accounting firms are constantly recruiting on campus, a lot of my friends have job offers and jobs waiting for them and they haven't finished yet, not for another semester or so. One signed a letter of intent at Ernest and Young.

But take a look and ask around about headhunters. See which ones are good and which ones are a waste of time.

I'll keep my ears open for you.
wassup teddie. come to the meet tonight
Old 11-02-2007, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by AP100_JA,Nov 2 2007, 08:31 AM

there is no traffic heading up this way so it wont take you that long, and theres no traffic going back home, because your going oppisite from traffic for the most part. And im pretty sure that my company does pay pretty good. The position is still open-Title"Senior Accounting"

No prob. Al, Just helping others out

-Anleth
wow..senior accountant. sounds tempting. i'll send my resume. thanks Anleth.

see you at TOPDOWN tonight..

Quick Reply: i need a job