California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

How to get out of tickets

Old 05-14-2007, 04:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have the best one....

i use to have a honda civic hatchback..yes, it was riced out.lol...engine swap, so no air condition...summer was hot so i always had a bottle of water with me....

i was coming home from work and sped past an undercover police car.....i pulled over and without hesitating took the bottle and poured a little bit of it on the crotch part. wetting my khaki pants....

when the cop came to my window...he ask why i was driving so fast that i had to past him ...i told him that i had a bladder problem and lived only 10 minutes away.that i was trying to get home to use the bathroom...but since he pulled me over, i didn't make it and pissed in my pants...

to end the story, he let me go and said....better to have an accident in ur pants than an accident with ur car..lol

this only works once and u must be close to ur house....PLUS you must be alone..because if there is someone in your car...you can bet he/she will be laughing their as$es off....hahaha
Old 05-14-2007, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by domdten,May 14 2007, 04:05 PM
i have the best one....

i use to have a honda civic hatchback..yes, it was riced out.lol...engine swap, so no air condition...summer was hot so i always had a bottle of water with me....

i was coming home from work and sped past an undercover police car.....i pulled over and without hesitating took the bottle and poured a little bit of it on the crotch part. wetting my khaki pants....

when the cop came to my window...he ask why i was driving so fast that i had to past him ...i told him that i had a bladder problem and lived only 10 minutes away.that i was trying to get home to use the bathroom...but since he pulled me over, i didn't make it and pissed in my pants...

to end the story, he let me go and said....better to have an accident in ur pants than an accident with ur car..lol

this only works once and u must be close to ur house....PLUS you must be alone..because if there is someone in your car...you can bet he/she will be laughing their as$es off....hahaha
nice! that is one of the best i've heard. although it is kind of embarrassing. i guess better than a ticket.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by pierceman,May 14 2007, 11:49 AM
you all know that a few of our guys here on the site a local cops (super good guys, tuners at heart!) , I bet they get a chuckle out of these
Old 05-14-2007, 09:33 PM

IIIIIII have the best...

me and my friend were racing down the freeway.... and after i take him (02 mustang GT) he starts pulling back. i look in my rearview to see where he is... and i see flashing lights on an SUV about 1/4 mile back. i look at the speedo, its 110. i throw it into neutral... and begin to think if i should jam (cop's in his lane) or should i pull over. within 3 seconds, he switches over to my lane, and i decided to pull over cause he might have had the plates....

very rude over the speaker... telling me where to park etc. comes to me, "do u know how to pull over when there's an officer behind you" "yes sir i did" "NO YOU DIDNT" "...." gets my license.

comes back 15 min later gets my insurance / reg. goes back again. i'm waiting for 15 minutes again, whole time shitting my pants thinkin he's calling tow truck, what am i gonna say to my parents, money down the drain, license suspension, etc, etc.

Comes back with all my stuff in his hands, and at that moment when i saw that, i had a feeling he'd let us go. "u guys have fast cars, i dont want to scrape u off the highway when you crash. i never wanna see u race again, drive safe, bye"

i was so shocked, i didnt know if i shoulda kissed his hand or something when he was handing me my papers.

funny thing is... when i exited the freeway... there was a city cop waiting for me in th emiddle of the road with his lights on....and CHP pulled us over.

only reason why i wanted to jam was cause i was already doin 110, and could have downshifted and flew and exited a couple miles down.... and he was a good 1/4 mile away and was an SUV. but i did the right thing, and it paid off

moral of story, dont run unless u know the cop's gonna let u go
Old 05-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only retards run if you ask me. You dont have an enzo bro...its still a 4 banger.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by domdten,May 14 2007, 04:05 PM
i have the best one....

.... you win
Old 05-16-2007, 06:17 PM

wow you guys have some interesting stories haha