California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

How Do I Fix Rear Bumper?

Old 07-09-2004, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How Do I Fix Rear Bumper?

some jackass busted a hit & run on my car. anyways, its not that big but my rear bumper has a indentation the size of a quarter with some paint chippage, the indentation is only about a mm deep. since the bumper is made of plastic, how would one fix this besides replacing with a new bumper?
Old 07-09-2004, 12:42 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by AP1ayer,Jul 9 2004, 12:35 PM
some jackass busted a hit & run on my car. anyways, its not that big but my rear bumper has a indentation the size of a quarter with some paint chippage, the indentation is only about a mm deep. since the bumper is made of plastic, how would one fix this besides replacing with a new bumper?
where is it on the rear bumper? Im guessing its probably on the bumper's curve, but if it is low enough, you could just get a lip. Any pics? My rear bumper was hit and run and I drove all the way to Spugen to get Duc to put on a whole new rear bumper (Thanks again Vash!). good luck! hit and runs suck!

Ryan
Old 07-09-2004, 12:56 PM

its in the side wall of the rear license plate holder. i just wanted to know what a body shop would do to fix this since they cant pop out plastic.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:26 PM

Sorry to hear about the bumper. Lemme know how it goes... That's the same spot that I need to get fixed on my bumper as well. TIA.