California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

hey guys im in the car business.....

Old 03-23-2004, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey guys im in the car business.....

like i said....just started today and had to sign a grip load of paper works! i work at vista honda here in ventura so any peeps from the 805/818 area, stop by and i'll hook you up! just look for joseph. anybody here in the car business, pls im open to any advice you can give me! just quit my job at the hospital as a PT (back is killing me!). im trying this out for a couple of months and see what happens.
Old 03-23-2004, 10:56 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

You are quitting as a PT (Physical Therapist) or as a "part time"?

BC
Old 03-23-2004, 11:08 PM

im taking a break man! working in skilled nursing and lifting 200 lbs plus pts is taking a toll on my back. BC are you a chiro? free consultation?
Old 03-23-2004, 11:52 PM
Community Organizer

Originally posted by jSpOt7
im taking a break man! working in skilled nursing and lifting 200 lbs plus pts is taking a toll on my back. BC are you a chiro? free consultation?
You head down my way, and I'll give you a free consult and adjustment. Aliso Viejo, might bea bit far for you.
Old 03-24-2004, 06:30 AM

Hey now!! I bitch everytime I see you Mike about my sore back and never once have I been offered a free adjustment or consultation. BOOOOOOOOOO
Old 03-24-2004, 07:01 AM
Community Organizer

[QUOTE]Originally posted by OverBooster
Hey now!!
Old 03-24-2004, 07:41 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by OverBooster
Hey now!!
Old 03-24-2004, 07:43 AM
Community Organizer

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 4Motto
Old 03-25-2004, 08:52 PM

free consult and adjustment! sweet! are you gona be at the spugen bbq? if yes, i'll see you there. can you do a joint/spine mob on my back?
Old 03-25-2004, 11:51 PM

Well good luck on your new carrier, I used to steal a lot of customers from Vista when I was ISM at Power Honda, since now I work for Ford, you are lucky

just j/k man.

I can give you a lof of advice and techniques which would make you sell a lot of cars. However it would take too long to explain here. Well for basic there are 3 things you need to do in order to be succesfull.
First no matter what happens, stay positive and things will work for you. Not today not tomrrow maybe not even 3 days from today but at the end of the fourth day you will make that big deal.

Second, get a lot of up's ( customers). If you dont have a customer you are pretty much unemployed. If you are talking to the recieptnist, cheking basket ball scores over net or even eating, you are working ( taking up space) for free. If its dead, no customers, make phone calls. After you are done with a llthat, go to your manager (desk/closer) ask them, do you have anything that you want me to take care of. I did all my phone calls and there is no one to up.
This looks like kiss ass at the beginnig but in reality at that point, you are making a pint and saying i did al i need to do so if you havea live customer, phone up or an appointment, give him to me. Your manager would be pleased to give you those customers to work.

Third, alwayys self confiodene. Dont be scared that the customer is not gonna buy. As long as you are polite and you know your product, no one should walk out on you if they are there to buy a car. In the middle of the deal if they theraten you to leave and that if you dont give them your best deal on your first shot there is no deal bla bla bla, dont listen to the customer. Selective listen actually, listen what he/she wants, when he wants and how he wants. And do your job. If you let the customer intimidate you, you will never make any profit on the cars that you sell.

Oh and also keep your consicus clear as long as you dont lie. There is nothing worng with making profit. Eventhough a lof people think that you should just give them all the priofit on the car thats worng. You are spendgin all that time on the dealership, wait for the cusotmer get everyhting done and notr get paid? Also dont feel bad making money of customers since. Belive me they do not feel bad by selling you a burito which costs around 75 cents, for 5 dollars. To them its all fair when it comes to buriotos, or wheels, or gas, or alcohol, electornics, but when it comes to cars if the dealer makes profit you are a bad man and you should be ashamed of yourself and none shall do businnes with you since car salesman are evil scum of earth. Dont listen to that. Imagine yourself as a businnes man selling more than you buy for.
This was supposed to be short....

Quick Reply: hey guys im in the car business.....