Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites
You justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites

Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses
Uggh!
so good...
Old 09-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

This is a little off topic but I was stopped 17 times in one 16 day period and never got a ticket.

Now that was getting pulled over for nothing.

I was 16 and the cops just wanted to check out my car. During one of the stops the cop asked to look at my scatter shield. There was an open bag (not open bottles yet) with 2 quarts of Coors leaning up against it. With my permission he moved them aside and checked out the shield. Never said anything about the beer.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:06 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^ In today's world the cop grabs a beer, opens it and chugs down half of it... puts it back and says "well son looks like you've been drinking, I see an open container there.... you better tell me why that's open and I better like the reason"

-Cops.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:17 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Sideways,Sep 5 2008, 11:41 AM
This is a little off topic but I was stopped 17 times in one 16 day period and never got a ticket.

Now that was getting pulled over for nothing.

I was 16 and the cops just wanted to check out my car. During one of the stops the cop asked to look at my scatter shield. There was an open bag (not open bottles yet) with 2 quarts of Coors leaning up against it. With my permission he moved them aside and checked out the shield. Never said anything about the beer.
What car were you driving at the time?
Old 09-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

A rat mobile 29 Model A roadster with an Oldsmobile engine, 4 carbs, headers, no fenders, primer coated, etc all put together by a kid prior to turning 16.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Sep 5 2008, 01:06 PM
^ In today's world the cop grabs a beer, opens it and chugs down half of it... puts it back and says "well son looks like you've been drinking, I see an open container there.... you better tell me why that's open and I better like the reason"

-Cops.
You got some major distrust issues with cops. Not all of them are bad there are a few like with everything else that make them look bad.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Also there is no fine line for probable cause. It is very broad. So basically a cop can pull over anybody if he/she feels the car is suspicious.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:01 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Sideways,Sep 5 2008, 06:28 PM
A rat mobile 29 Model A roadster with an Oldsmobile engine, 4 carbs, headers, no fenders, primer coated, etc all put together by a kid prior to turning 16.
Then you obviously deserved it!!!! Kidding.

You guys need to memorize the letters "ACLU". As in, my relative works at the ACLU and needs me to get your badge number and the video from your car.

You can also do like I do and state "Thank God you're harassing me illegally. I have had an attorney on retainer for years (true statement) and haven't gotten my money's worth until today!".
Old 09-05-2008, 09:56 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Marcos, I know some are decent in fact I got some family in law enforcement and they're good people but even they more so then me talk shit on the the MAJORITY of enforcement rather then the minority. Perhaps that's too bold to say the majority but they feel at least 33% of officers absolutely should not have a badge and 50% are questionable. That coming from law enforcement officers makes me...... uneasy. In my own personal experience.... I feel 50% are damn questionable, not just for abusing power but for either not handling situations professionally or just not being capable under pressure etc.

Long post... sorry in advance
Old 09-05-2008, 10:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the world of bald Mexicans. Racial profiling sucks, and so does this.. but trust me, you can't do $hit about it. It's gonna happen again, and again.

Quick Reply: Got pulled over for nothing