Got pulled over for nothing

Old 09-04-2008, 11:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by superfly092886,Sep 4 2008, 09:00 PM
thats BS happened to me a couple months ago
Well Lee for you its a race thing.. I kidd I kidd
Old 09-05-2008, 06:11 AM

lol i went through that but i wasnt the driver i was sitting in the back seat of my friends RSX and the excuse was a busted headline on a at the the time brand new 06 RSX.... and no the headlight was not busted... we checked after the lovely occifer left.....
Old 09-05-2008, 06:39 AM

wow that sucks

and all this time I thought things like that would happen to me more often. Brght blue car with a big wing.... hmmm
Old 09-05-2008, 07:20 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

GET THAT PIGS BADGE NUMBER!!!! WRITE A $#@%#$% LETTER.

I might have refused to step out of the car, I would crack my windows 2 inch, hand my paperwork "if I'm not being charged I'd like to go free, I also want your badge number as I feel your abusing your authority and I would like to report it if I'm hassled any further."

SEE YA!
Old 09-05-2008, 07:23 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Brennon,Sep 4 2008, 10:19 PM
Why did you let him do that? Why did you not assert your rights? Why did you answer his questions?

He had no probable cause to search your pockets or the vehicle. (Unless you are on probation and have a 4th waiver)

You DO NOT and should not answer any questions from the officer in regards to your occupation, where you live, where you are going, etc.

The proper responses are "Officer, I do not consent to a search of my vehicle or my person" and "Officer, I do not wish to discuss my personal life" as well as, "Officer, for what reason am I being detained? If you are going to arrest me, do so now otherwise I must assert my rights and dismiss myself".

I'd have driven straight to the station and filed a complaint. They can only do this because people let them!
didn't see this post ^ APPLAUSE TO YOU SIR..... EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING. DON'T ANSWER THOSE PIGGY QUESTIONS!

On the back of my lawyers card I keep in my wallet behind my ID is this exact phrasing. That's what I say every time. You'd be surprised how nervous the cop gets. I also let them know I'll be tape recording them (even if I'm not recording, sometimes I do though). THIS mad me sooo pissed this morning... go report that pig!
Old 09-05-2008, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by jdmgpw04,Sep 4 2008, 09:26 PM
wait i thought you wreck the S.

did you get another one????

anyways tang ina screw them po po
This is with my Rsx-S
Old 09-05-2008, 07:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldn't have answered anything beyond what was related to being pulled over and I wouldn't have let him search my car.

If he searched your car without permission, you can file a complaint. Some of these guys abuse authority.

I treat them with respect, but let them know I expect the same in return. I understand they're doing their job and that's fine, as long as they're not getting some sick thrill from writing tickets then we're both good.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Brennon,Sep 4 2008, 10:19 PM
Why did you let him do that? Why did you not assert your rights? Why did you answer his questions?

He had no probable cause to search your pockets or the vehicle. (Unless you are on probation and have a 4th waiver)

You DO NOT and should not answer any questions from the officer in regards to your occupation, where you live, where you are going, etc.

The proper responses are "Officer, I do not consent to a search of my vehicle or my person" and "Officer, I do not wish to discuss my personal life" as well as, "Officer, for what reason am I being detained? If you are going to arrest me, do so now otherwise I must assert my rights and dismiss myself".

I'd have driven straight to the station and filed a complaint. They can only do this because people let them!
i wouldve said that but cops will give me a hard time. lets say he let me go after talking back to him. he could tell other cops to hassle me even more. he has all the information that he could get (license"name/address", registration).

i hate but i cant do much.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:45 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is a tough call. The cops can say and do anything...

Cop1: yah he spit in my face and took a swing at me for no reason.
Cop2: yep, these minorities think they're tough
Cop1: yah, I took him in down in less than 1 sec.
Cop2: Good job, take him in for assaulting an officer.

You handled the situation correctly and the evidence is you're free and uninjured.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by SoCalAp2,Sep 4 2008, 11:46 PM
this happened to both of my friends last month, got pulled out of the car, searched over and over, then let them go...

i used to drive like an @ss in my Audi, no ticket for 2 years with testpipe...owning the s2k for 4 months, 2 tickets, non-fixable ticket...pulled over for 4 times, 2 times they let me go because i wasn't doing anything wrong...
yup cops hates import cars.

Quick Reply: Got pulled over for nothing