California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Goodbye my sweet Milo. We had to put our precious

Old 01-31-2007, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear this George, It's got to be hard to do. I have two dogs now and dread the day we have to make such a decision.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:41 AM

Old 01-31-2007, 11:12 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am so sorry to hear such bad news. It's hard I know. Anyone who appreciates these family members understand. My prayers.

Rob
Old 01-31-2007, 11:17 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 1,291 Likes on 996 Posts

Thanks, all.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by The Raptor,Jan 31 2007, 12:17 PM
Thanks, all.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.
OK, that's gonna make all of us ..............
Old 01-31-2007, 11:22 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Reading that just made me shed a tear I am sorry, George
Old 01-31-2007, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by SS2000GT,Jan 31 2007, 12:22 PM
Good, I thought it was me...
Old 01-31-2007, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by SS2000GT,Jan 31 2007, 12:22 PM
It just got me....I've read it a million times before, but it never fails to make me cry.....

George, I'm so very sorry for your loss....

You know I'm a dog owner and we all dread this day, but you will be with your best little friend again....He's waiting for you....Hang in there...
Old 01-31-2007, 01:32 PM

Old 01-31-2007, 04:43 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 1,291 Likes on 996 Posts

Milo is being cremated and we'll get a decorative rock with his ashes with a plaque with an inscription, same as PJ. Anne Marie is going to plant special flowers in a brick planter with a fountain we have in the back yard. Both rocks will be there. The Milo and PJ Memorial Garden. I'll post pics.

Quick Reply: Goodbye my sweet Milo. We had to put our precious