California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Good place for a date?

Old 09-17-2008, 12:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Good place for a date?

I know this is kinda odd, but for the first time in my life I have no clue where to take my beauty too.. I've known this girl for over 6 years, and we have went on only 3 dates. I live in Newhall, Santa Clarita which is 15 min north of the San Fernando Valley, and 30 minutes away from Hollywood. I was gonna do the Gondola thing in Newport Beach, but it's been awhile since I was last there. I decided to check out the spot which is located off the Balboa Peninsula 3 hours ago, and DAMN is it far!!! I can only wish I lived closer. So the date is on Wednesday Sept. 24.. I have the day off, and I really want to do something different. In the past I have usually found great places, and never ran out of ideas, but it's been a long time since I been in the game, so I ask to my fellow s2ker's for any input on any location within at least 30 minutes from the San Fernando Valley..

I'm generally looking for any places, with a show, activity along with good food, dessert, and alcohol is plus but not necessary..

Thank you..
-Rommel
Old 09-17-2008, 12:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

alcohol should be priority, would loosen up some nerves. not too much, but just enough.

where does she live? you should find a place near her if you have only been on 3 dates in 6 years with her. this way there won't be any uncomfortable silences in a long car ride where there is no escape.

if she is in the sfv then go to one of the infinite LA hotspots. what does she like?
Old 09-17-2008, 12:32 AM

denny's
Old 09-17-2008, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by marlonRocks,Sep 17 2008, 12:32 AM
denny's
lol, carrows is gangster too
Old 09-17-2008, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by meth,Sep 17 2008, 12:19 AM
alcohol should be priority, would loosen up some nerves. not too much, but just enough.

where does she live? you should find a place near her if you have only been on 3 dates in 6 years with her. this way there won't be any uncomfortable silences in a long car ride where there is no escape.

if she is in the sfv then go to one of the infinite LA hotspots. what does she like?
It doesn't matter where she lives.. Believe me I feel like a fool. When I use to live in L.A. I always had a good place to take a date.. But for some odd reason after checking some places out both online and in person they all have some negative feedback or don't feel right..
Old 09-17-2008, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by marlonRocks,Sep 17 2008, 12:32 AM
denny's
done that already... I think I've used all my sources.. I just don't want to take my date somewhere I already did with the girls in the past...
Old 09-17-2008, 01:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

chuck e cheeses...works like a charm
Old 09-17-2008, 06:23 AM

try bonaventure in downtown
Old 09-17-2008, 06:28 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by dwnshft & xlr8,Sep 17 2008, 01:06 AM
I know this is kinda odd, but for the first time in my life I have no clue where to take my beauty too.. I've known this girl for over 6 years, and we have went on only 3 dates. I live in Newhall, Santa Clarita which is 15 min north of the San Fernando Valley, and 30 minutes away from Hollywood. I was gonna do the Gondola thing in Newport Beach, but it's been awhile since I was last there. I decided to check out the spot which is located off the Balboa Peninsula 3 hours ago, and DAMN is it far!!! I can only wish I lived closer. So the date is on Wednesday Sept. 24.. I have the day off, and I really want to do something different. In the past I have usually found great places, and never ran out of ideas, but it's been a long time since I been in the game, so I ask to my fellow s2ker's for any input on any location within at least 30 minutes from the San Fernando Valley..

I'm generally looking for any places, with a show, activity along with good food, dessert, and alcohol is plus but not necessary..

Thank you..
-Rommel
Rome,
Have you ever done the helicopter ride over Los Angeles. You can book it to go out of Van Nuys airport, it will fly you over The Valley, Hollywood etc... I believe you can contact the Airtel Hotel at the Van Nuys airport for more info. I took my wife on it for a night flight after a delicious meal in the valley. It was different, romantic and very unusual for a date. The ride if I remember correctly was 20-30 minutes long.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:51 AM
beb

Wow gondola, so romantic! What a lucky girl Rom!

Dont know where you should take her but sounds like whatever you decide, she will love it!

Quick Reply: Good place for a date?