California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners
View Poll Results: Do you believe we are having global warming and did man create it?
Yes
53.16%
No
46.84%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Global Warming

Old 04-04-2008, 01:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by paul walker,Apr 4 2008, 02:00 PM
I live in orange county pal. BTW if everyone here is so worried about global warming why do you bother "fixing" up your honda?
?????????????

Fixing up how??????
Old 04-04-2008, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Apr 4 2008, 01:56 PM
ok ok so I wasn't around in the 70's but I do read . Which I can barely do cause I went to public school after private school. I'm a victim!!!!

Old 04-04-2008, 01:01 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yes the right wing links are endless and pointless after a few. HOWEVER Mike you must honestly ask yourself in a non biased opinion.... Does the right wing ever get a say when it comes to media?

Truly if you believe yes is the answer you should dig deeper. A few of these stories make it quite clear that what they are really demanding is a VOICE. Something everyone should have in this country. Sadly it is simply FACT that CNN ABC etc etc. etc. all are owned and operated by the Left. That is simply not fair. I can't stand by and not speak up in that area as I would not stand by honestly if it was the opposite situation. Fox news is the only station that brings some of the right side to the table. Even they are fearful to really speak out.

That is simply not right..... just like the teachers being the largest majority group of leftwing voters. Neither of those two situations is ok. sad face for that one.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:04 PM

How many people here run a turbo, supercharger, test pipe, header etc on their car? Ya this does nothing for the pollution, especially in LA / OC areas.

Global Warming is something that's made up so someone else can make money, namely the democrats. If all these people are so worried in the global warming arena why are they flying coast to coast in private jets? It's a bunch of crap. Now I'm going to go sit in traffic in my lifted truck and waste gas because global warming is :sarcasm: almost a concern.

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Apr 4 2008, 02:01 PM
yes the right wing links are endless and pointless after a few. HOWEVER Mike you must honestly ask yourself in a non biased opinion.... Does the right wing ever get a say when it comes to media?

Truly if you believe yes is the answer you should dig deeper. A few of these stories make it quite clear that what they are really demanding is a VOICE. Something everyone should have in this country. Sadly it is simply FACT that CNN ABC etc etc. etc. all are owned and operated by the Left. That is simply not fair. I can't stand by and not speak up in that area as I would not stand by honestly if it was the opposite situation. Fox news is the only station that brings some of the right side to the table. Even they are fearful to really speak out.

That is simply not right..... just like the teachers being the largest majority group of leftwing voters. Neither of those two situations is ok. sad face for that one.
If the left really runs the media, why is it forbidden to show pics of the dead from the war? We did during Vietnam....the gov't has more of a hold on the media than you know.

FOX is afraid to speak out?? Have you watched them lately??

I know what your getting at Paul,

I got a turbo car with straight pipes myself. I also ride a two-stroke motocross bike.

Few engine mods on cars are beneficial to the environment lets face it. I think we all know that one. However, our love for cars sometimes is more important to us then perhaps the pollution coming out of the tail pipe. I'll say quite openly because I try to be fair and just that it is for me more important. I don't dump toxic things down the drain I do what I can in the simple ways but I won't give up that non-carb legal turbo for the world.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by paul walker,Apr 4 2008, 02:04 PM
How many people here run a turbo, supercharger, test pipe, header etc on their car? Ya this does nothing for the pollution, especially in LA / OC areas.

Global Warming is something that's made up so someone else can make money, namely the democrats. If all these people are so worried in the global warming arena why are they flying coast to coast in private jets? It's a bunch of crap. Now I'm going to go sit in traffic in my lifted truck and waste gas because global warming is :sarcasm: almost a concern.
How would you like to ASK ME FIRST?????????

Mine is bone stock, for your information
Old 04-04-2008, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Aerodax,Apr 4 2008, 11:05 AM
It shocks me that people like this are still out there....I bet you think we didn't land on the moon either.
I'm shocked you live in costa mexico
Old 04-04-2008, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by paul walker,Apr 4 2008, 02:04 PM
Now I'm going to go sit in traffic in my lifted truck
Try not to run over anyone
Old 04-04-2008, 01:12 PM

Mike,

As for pics from the war of the dead.... Honestly I am against that. Just as I am against that in general. I don't think we need to keep it a secret that people died but lets face it. Viewers have family and friends who died there. I don't think its ok to show pics like that. If anyone wants them these days we all know where the internet is or a library.

FOX will speak out more then previous but the big arguments are just blasted and silenced because they are out numbered by the many left side medias. The movie world, the radio, the MUSICIANS, teachers are all left wing for the most part. I mean take Dan Rathers for example (sp). The guy is a total Crook. God knows how long his inaccurate stories had been rolling on.

I would love to see another FOX type network pop up. Also I'd like to see all the females on the network not be ugly haha but that might just be cause I'm a young punk Seriously though I feel I don't have a voice hardly in this world when I turn on anything electronic other then my computer. If I flip the radio on or the TV I feel blasted by the oposit side. I can tell by the way the speak that they are setting the stage for me to "lean on my own THEIR ways". The lay the facts out so that it looks as though only an idiot would see it anyway but their way. I just sometimes strongly disagree and see nobody else make a counter argument.

The right-wing post made about the Weather Channel Creator. It is interesting to note that he mentioned the air time given for a story against global warming was 15 min...... and think of the hours upon hours of the other side. That to me is a problem. A serious one. Despite the truth one way or the other BOTH should be represented and they're just simply NOT.

-Greg

Quick Reply: Global Warming