California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners
View Poll Results: Do you believe we are having global warming and did man create it?
Yes
53.16%
No
46.84%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Global Warming

Old 04-04-2008, 01:18 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

One thing about democratic hypocrits i found funny was...

A few years back when (not sure bill or prop numbers bla bla) the senate was clearly AGAINST private schools being supported. I believe the method of support was that if you had children in PRIVATE schools rather then PUBLIC then you wouldn't pay tax on PUBLIC schools...which makes sense to me. It may have been just a privatization support one way or another, it doesn't matter. Fact is the senate felt public school was fine for everyone.

After the Senate was soooo strongly opposed to the support of private schools someone found oh HEY!!!! what do you know EVERY SINGLE SENATE MEMBERS CHILDREN WERE ENROLLED IN PRIVATE SCHOOL.

Interesting. Hypocrites are we much? Not that both sides don't do this same kinda crap but that one made me laugh.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=05TurboS2k,Apr 4 2008, 02:12 PM] As for pics from the war of the dead.... Honestly I am against that.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Apr 4 2008, 02:18 PM
One thing about democratic hypocrits i found funny was...

A few years back when (not sure bill or prop numbers bla bla) the senate was clearly AGAINST private schools being supported. I believe the method of support was that if you had children in PRIVATE schools rather then PUBLIC then you wouldn't pay tax on PUBLIC schools...which makes sense to me. It may have been just a privatization support one way or another, it doesn't matter. Fact is the senate felt public school was fine for everyone.

After the Senate was soooo strongly opposed to the support of private schools someone found oh HEY!!!! what do you know EVERY SINGLE SENATE MEMBERS CHILDREN WERE ENROLLED IN PRIVATE SCHOOL.

Interesting. Hypocrites are we much? Not that both sides don't do this same kinda crap but that one made me laugh.
How about this? What Congressperson that voted for the was has a child in the war???

(there may be some, I am asking...)
Old 04-04-2008, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Apr 4 2008, 02:12 PM
FOX will speak out more then previous but the big arguments are just blasted and silenced because they are out numbered by the many left side medias. The movie world, the radio, the MUSICIANS, teachers are all left wing for the most part. I mean take Dan Rathers for example (sp). The guy is a total Crook. God knows how long his inaccurate stories had been rolling on.

Despite the truth one way or the other BOTH should be represented and they're just simply NOT.
Dan rather for the most part had a stellar record

Why did you CAPITALIZE MUSICIANS????

I do agree with equal time, absolutely.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:26 PM

I dont think man helps anything, but personally I think the climate on earth always shifts. It goes through cold periods and warm periods. There is a ton of evidence on both sides of the fence for and opposing global warming.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by neveronlines2k,Apr 4 2008, 02:26 PM
I dont think man helps anything, but personally I think the climate on earth always shifts. It goes through cold periods and warm periods. There is a ton of evidence on both sides of the fence for and opposing global warming.
Again, I say: It is the RATE at which it is happening that is the concern, and what man is doing that is accelerating it....

But you are entitled to your view..
Old 04-04-2008, 01:31 PM

Here's a question for all the people who think we're not dooming our selfs.

When you drive through LA and it's smog or thought the industrial areas of Long Beach and South Bay, do you honestly believe that the effect of that is not hurting our chances of surviving through the next century?

How much illogical rationalization does it take to answer no to that question?

50 years ago no one knew Cigarette's were carcinogens. Now that rational of people who still smoke is "Whatever, I'm gonna die someday"

50 years from now (less, please god) hopefully most of the population will understand the effects of human pollution. Otherwise well run into a "Whatever, I'm gonna die someday" with the entire race.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Aerodax,Apr 4 2008, 02:31 PM
Here's a question for all the people who think we're not dooming our selfs.

When you drive through LA and it's smog or thought the industrial areas of Long Beach and South Bay, do you honestly believe that the effect of that is not hurting our chances of surviving through the next century?

How much illogical rationalization does it take to answer no to that question?

50 years ago no one knew Cigarette's were carcinogens. Now that rational of people who still smoke is "Whatever, I'm gonna die someday"

50 years from now (less, please god) hopefully most of the population will understand the effects of human pollution. Otherwise well run into a "Whatever, I'm gonna die someday" with the entire race.
Finally, reinforcements are being sent in..........

I was getting fatigued.........

Old 04-04-2008, 01:53 PM

So the OP is strangely quiet..........

He was just trying to up trouble....

Old 04-04-2008, 01:59 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

haha

Capitalize musicians????? hmm must have hit the shift button by accident

As for driving through LA and the smog. I never said it DIDN'T exist, on the contrary I said it must be cut down. HOWEVER I don't think global warming is our #1 concern or at least I don't think it should be. I don't think anyone here is against cutting down pollution.

I'd have to look up the children in the war voting but quite honestly I'd not be surprised to see there be some. I mean in general your right wingers are going to support the war even if and perhaps EVEN MORE so if they have children in it. I take up laura Schlesinger (sp) as an example oooooorahhh.

-Greg

(glad you got reinforcements, I find no honor when the opponent is outnumbered heavily)

Quick Reply: Global Warming