California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Is freaking out and becoming a rude ahole

Old 08-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Is freaking out and becoming a rude ahole

Greetings

I have been noticing lately (within the last month and more severe this last week more so) that I have been becoming an a-hole and quite temperamental.

I know that this is none of anyone's business, and no one probably cares.. but it has me quite concerned and worried.

Were getting married next Sat (16th) and I have been becoming this temperamental little a-hole bitch .

Like, last night I started an argument with my fiancee about something that happened over 3 years ago.

Now that I look back at it, I'm so confused as to why I would bring something like that up out of nowhere

I'm a really nice guy for the most part, but I'm just finding the littlest things these days to snap at.

Like, I'm even short tempered with our daughter... and NO WAY that's like me at all. I'm such a baby person, and love them in such a big way.

Has anyone ever gone through this post wedding assholshness? Is it normal? What did you do to overcome it?

I cant wait for vegas next week Hopefully, I can work off some stress by sticking some dolla bills in between some cleavage

Thank you for reading

End rant//
Old 08-05-2008, 10:27 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have my moments, and I think it's being a nice guy that causes you to bottle up certain things. In my situation, it's like that. Sometimes I take it out on the right person, and sometimes just something that wouldn't set me off normally. I had a short temper before, but now that I've controlled that, I have a problem venting when I need to

In your case, it could just be subconscious jitters.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When was the last time you had sex? I get grouchy when I haven't had any in a while.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:29 AM

Alex - breathe. relax. take a break. are you nervous about the wedding? are you having any hesitations?
Old 08-05-2008, 10:36 AM
Banned

Not sure what it could be quite honestly.

yesterday, I was SO mad and I was ready to say F it, and cancel the wedding.

But today, I woke up and im fine And, Im pissed at myself for arguing over something so stupid and from oer 3 years ago

I almost moved all my shit back to my moms house, thats how mad I was

I feel like I honestly have Multiple Personality Disorder within the last week.

Gideon, No we have sex on an hourly basis I don't think thats the issue
Old 08-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by -GunShow-,Aug 5 2008, 10:27 AM
I have my moments, and I think it's being a nice guy that causes you to bottle up certain things. In my situation, it's like that. Sometimes I take it out on the right person, and sometimes just something that wouldn't set me off normally. I had a short temper before, but now that I've controlled that, I have a problem venting when I need to

In your case, it could just be subconscious jitters.
I think thats the issue too.. Being too nice of a guy and I cant help it but be that way.

Like, three years ago, I got into a bar fight and literally pulverized the guys face. I couldn't stop and just kept punching him even when he was knocked out and when my friends pulled me off of him I jest kept going back. I havent gotten in a fight since!

But, then I told him happy Easter 5 minutes afterwards and called it a day

I need to stop bottling things up I think your 98% right ! This is going to screw me in the long run
Old 08-05-2008, 10:43 AM

Alex - it sounds like your suffering from an hormonal spike. any changes to your diet? you, are feeling what i would call, "pms" premenstrual symptoms.. now you know what its like, except we get it every month. its normal to get pissy. wake up fine, want to cry, throw a chit fit.. etc.. especialy when you're under stress.

you're about to undergo a HUGE change, a dramatic, life changing event, and im sure the idea of commitment isnt the easiest pill to swallow. whatever your private thoughts may be, really look into them , and listen to what your instincts tell you.. if you were pushed to the edge of "FKIT! cancel it!" thats pretty big. just make sure you're really ready, emotionally for it. in reality, we're never really ready, we just take what we have and make the best of the oncoming situations..

so no, you're not weird, your body is going thru a very physical hormonal shift due to upcoming events, im sure you've been more nervous than sitting at a dentist office, and day after day after day after day, esp with all the planning, the pressure gets to you.

i recommend, a few days of good restful sleep. take a run,swim, do an physical activity, punch the bag, etc, to alleviate the physical stress, let your muscles work out the tension. it'll help distribute your hormones and use up whats left of your stimpacs. eat well, dont drink, try to relax.. go away for the weekend, or immerse yourself in a particularily enjoyable activity for yourself, whether its reading a book, or go karting.. try to disengage yourself from the "due date", and see how you feel afterwards..

a glass of 21 yr macallan can't hurt either...
Old 08-05-2008, 10:44 AM

smoke more
Old 08-05-2008, 10:45 AM

^^^^^^^
What he said
Old 08-05-2008, 10:50 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Eryozgatliyan,Aug 5 2008, 11:39 AM
I think thats the issue too.. Being too nice of a guy and I cant help it but be that way.

Like, three years ago, I got into a bar fight and literally pulverized the guys face. I couldn't stop and just kept punching him even when he was knocked out and when my friends pulled me off of him I jest kept going back. I havent gotten in a fight since!

But, then I told him happy Easter 5 minutes afterwards and called it a day

I need to stop bottling things up I think your 98% right ! This is going to screw me in the long run
Hope you find a way around that. I still haven't. Went to anger management and therapy before, but that caused this condition. When I'm like that, I get anti social. The gym doesn't even help, but it's a small outlet. Same thing with video games did do it for a short while. Maybe take up a contact sport I've been considering that, but since my shoulder dislocation, I can't do any mixed martial anymore.

Quick Reply: Is freaking out and becoming a rude ahole