California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Forum Sales Position Available

Old 03-15-2011, 09:39 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Forum Sales Position Available

Job Description – Forum Sales Representative

Extreme Dimensions, Inc. has become one of the largest aftermarket aerodynamic companies in the industry. We manufacture and distribute over 6,000 aftermarket aero products for Sport compacts, Domestics, Euros, Trucks, and SUV vehicles. We are housed in a 100,000 sq ft distribution center in Fullerton, CA. Come join our team in a professional, young, and energetic atmosphere. We are looking for highly motivated individuals interested in joining us for growth and success.

Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Represent the company on internet automotive forums by generating product interests and general correspondence with forum members.
- Manage forum group buys.
- Manage forum weekly specials.
- Accurate, daily order entry.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Close sales by building rapport with online forum members; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing orders.
- Expand sales by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions.
- Be able to manage all of these duties across 20+ forums at one time.

Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales/customer service (will consider goal oriented and focused individuals who have a history of success in other fields)
- Minimum 1 year being an active internet automotive forum member
- Knowledge of the aftermarket automotive industry, especially aerodynamics
- Experience in data entry
- Team player
- Professional writing, and phone etiquette
- Strong work ethics
- Motivation for Sales with prospecting skills
- Excellent communication/people skills (both written and verbal)
- Responsible and highly self-motivated
- Typing minimum 40 words per minute

Compensation and Benefits
- $11-$13/hour salary (depending on experience)
- 2% commission
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Bonuses
- Friendly and professional working environment

For any questions or to submit your resume, e-mail Marketing@ExtremeDimensions.com
Old 03-31-2011, 08:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Still available!
Old 03-31-2011, 09:37 AM
Administrator

Surprised that with the current state of employment you can't find someone who will take money for surfing forums. Guess everyone has a job already
Old 03-31-2011, 09:38 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow... wish i was young...

Old 03-31-2011, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ludedude
Surprised that with the current state of employment you can't find someone who will take money for surfing forums. Guess everyone has a job already
It's an embarrassingly low offer, I was offered double that by one company about 6 years ago and didn't even think twice about taking it. Unless they want to be some here today not tomorrow company with a bad reputation they need people who are serious, dedicated and professional and earn a good deal more. The account reps at Promotion Dist make way more than that and there not selling just handling orders.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:26 PM

lol... PMD doesnt make that much more. Maybe the people that have been there for a long time. I was offered a job at PMD at around the same base pay+commission. I worked at pwjdm at the same pay as well. I loved working for password:jdm for the short time I was there. super fun enviornment.. all the guys that work there were awesome.. just wish I made there what I make currently with what I do.

Originally Posted by Duke Togo
Originally Posted by Ludedude' timestamp='1301593075' post='20416339
It's an embarrassingly low offer, I was offered double that by one company about 6 years ago and didn't even think twice about taking it. Unless they want to be some here today not tomorrow company with a bad reputation they need people who are serious, dedicated and professional and earn a good deal more. The account reps at Promotion Dist make way more than that and there not selling just handling orders.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:49 PM

They must be cutting back my friend got a part time job at PM there that started at 30K - i don't know what PWD pays, steve offered me a job once and the pay was much higher and I know he payed andy and tom both alot more. then again all of us have at least a dozen years each experience.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:17 PM

who are you?
Old 04-01-2011, 02:19 PM

Seems like alot of work for that pay but i may be wrong?
Old 04-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Former Sponsor

The position is still available. As far as the pay to work ratio, it works out just fine becuase you get paid to surf automotive forums all day.

Quick Reply: Forum Sales Position Available