California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Democrats takes over the Republicans!

Old 11-08-2006, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

[QUOTE=Nicotunes,Nov 8 2006, 03:23 PM] We are going to try to reconstruct the ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES that Dubya has made of this wonderful country.

CIVIL LIBERTIES REINSTATED

TRY TO KNOCK DOWN THE RECORD DEFICIT THAT DUBYA HAS CAUSED, PARTIALLY THROUGH THE IRAQ MONEY PIT. We were in the black under Clinton, don't forget that.

BRING IN THE GENERALS TO FIND OUT HOW IRAQ IS REALLY WORKING OUT, THEN:

TRY TO GET THIS COUNTRY BACK ONTO A ROAD OF PEACE AND GLOBAL COEXISTENCE OR AT LEAST STOP MAKING UNILTERAL DECISIONS THAT HAVE WORLD-WIDE REPURCUSSIONS THUS:

BRING OUR ALLIES BACK TO OUR SIDE

BRING SOME HUMILITY BACK TO GOVERNMENT, GETTING RID OF THE OBNOXIOUS, HOLIER THAN THOU, ARROGANT A**HOLES THAT NOW RUN THINGS.

PROBABLY END THE TAX REFUNDS. IT WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START (UNLESS YOU WERE IN THE TOP 2% OF THE WEALTHY) WHEN YOU ARE PAYING THROUGH THE NOSE FOR A WAR.......

STOP LOOKING TO DESTROY ALASKA FOR OIL, OR ANYWHERE ELSE

GET BACK TO LOOKING FOR ALTERNATE FUELS. IT IS AN EMBARASSING SHAME THAT ANY COUNTRY BEAT US TO ENERGY INDEPENDENCE, BUT IT'S HAPPENED.

I could go on too......

First the House, next the White House.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Nicotunes,Nov 8 2006, 03:23 PM
PROBABLY END THE TAX REFUNDS. IT WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START (UNLESS YOU WERE IN THE TOP 2% OF THE WEALTHY) WHEN YOU ARE PAYING THROUGH THE NOSE FOR A WAR.......
I don't think you quite understand the effect of tax refunds. Generally speaking, the rich people really don't NEED the tax refunds, and it will not increase their spendings one bit. However, when the less wealthy people receive their refunds, they use it as actual spending power. Since the poor people make up the great majority of the population, extra money for all of them results in more business transactions, which has the net effect of "boosting" economy. Perhaps you should look beyond the surface issue of "OMG THE RICH GET SO MUCH MONEY BACK" and think about what the actual underlying effects are.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by dirtypwntang,Nov 8 2006, 03:31 PM
I don't think you quite understand the effect of tax refunds. Generally speaking, the rich people really don't NEED the tax refunds, and it will not increase their spendings one bit. However, when the less wealthy people receive their refunds, they use it as actual spending power. Since the poor people make up the great majority of the population, extra money for all of them results in more business transactions, which has the net effect of "boosting" economy. Perhaps you should look beyond the surface issue of "OMG THE RICH GET SO MUCH MONEY BACK" and think about what the actual underlying effects are.
Get real and stop repeating what you hear on FOX.

The poorer people got their piddly refunds AND PUT THEM IN THE BANK!!! They never spent them.

You are right, the rich did not need the refunds, but they GOT THE MOST. And do NOT tell me they pay the most in taxes. They have plenty of shelters here and overseas.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you know the monkeyboy is right you know. the democrats are more racist even today. jesse jackson is nothing more that a slave trader of then africa when slave trade took place. Can someone give me an example of a democratic held seat many years that is still poor. i can maxine waters, watts. charlie wrangle, harlem and the biggest of all, new orleans, democratic gov, house, senate, mayor, counsil, you would think it would be utiopia, not the case, one of the poorest cities in the country.

Originally Posted by Back-cracker,Nov 8 2006, 03:25 PM
It took you long enough to join the drama
Troublemaker.

Originally Posted by Nicotunes,Nov 8 2006, 03:35 PM

The poorer people got their piddly refunds AND PUT THEM IN THE BANK!!! They never spent them.

You are right, the rich did not need the refunds, but they GOT THE MOST. And do NOT tell me they pay the most in taxes. They have plenty of shelters here and overseas.
You have to put money into the system to get a refund.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Nicotunes,Nov 8 2006, 03:35 PM

What I hear on FOX? If anything, every single news station has been spewing pretty Democratic (ie, anti-Republican) agenda for the past few years. Maybe YOU should stop voicing the opinions of the protestors you see in the streets and on the news every day.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by ragamuffin,Nov 8 2006, 03:36 PM
you know the monkeyboy is right you know. the democrats are more racist even today. jesse jackson is nothing more that a slave trader of then africa when slave trade took place. Can someone give me an example of a democratic held seat many years that is still poor. i can maxine waters, watts. charlie wrangle, harlem and the biggest of all, new orleans, democratic gov, house, senate, mayor, counsil, you would think it would be utiopia, not the case, one of the poorest cities in the country.
Why do you pick Jesse Jackson as a representative of the entire Democratic Party???????????

Old 11-08-2006, 02:39 PM

Who face do you see everytime some questionable injustice took place. the friggin guy along with al sharton are traders even if al tries to look like little richard.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by ragamuffin,Nov 8 2006, 03:36 PM
You have to put money into the system to get a refund.
So the poor got squat and the rich got the most. And Bush said it was good for the poor.

Quick Reply: Democrats takes over the Republicans!