California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Democrats takes over the Republicans!

Old 11-08-2006, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=AP2Suzuka,Nov 8 2006, 09:24 PM] I'd rather have a president who lies about getting his dick sucked rahter than this jack ass we got in office now
Old 11-08-2006, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Nicotunes,Nov 8 2006, 09:28 PM
Clinton getting oral sex did not affect you or me. It did not cause the death of thousands of innocent Americans sent to their slaughter. It did not cause the massive windfall profits of Halliburton. It was just oral sex. Immoral? Sure, he was married. But that was between him, his wife, and their minister. It was not worthy of what the Republicans turned it into.
clinton lied. many times about that subject and was impeached but never convicted. bush possibly lied about weapons of mass distruction. what makes bush so worse? they both can't be trusted sometimes.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Currahee474,Nov 8 2006, 09:22 PM
touche in some respects. but did you fall asleep during the clinton administration?
Even though I went into it with trepidation, the Clinton adminstration was a great era for me. I did well financially. The job industry, and stock market, was booming. The national debt was decreasing. I didn't need a "Free Speech Zone" to voice my opinion publicly. He was trying to put Bin Lauden down, instead of ignoring him. And to top it off Al Gore invented the internet!

I was really disappointed in him about Monica Lewinsky. I mean, I didn't care who he diddled, don't care that he lied about it (its not like he lied about WMD, Plamegate, and Enron!) I just was disappointed that as president that was the best he could do.

-JD
Old 11-08-2006, 08:31 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Currahee474,Nov 8 2006, 09:29 PM
clinton lied. many times about that subject and was impeached but never convicted. bush possibly lied about weapons of mass distruction. what makes bush so worse? they both can't be trusted sometimes.
Hmmmmmmm blow job vs. WMD
Old 11-08-2006, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by AP2Suzuka,Nov 8 2006, 09:31 PM
Hmmmmmmm blow job vs. WMD
a lie is a lie. who are you gonna trust.... A) someone lies to you that your good looking or B) someone lies to you that they did the laundry when they didnt...its still a lie. trust has been broken both times regardless.

p.s. i still you jay.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Currahee474,Nov 8 2006, 09:34 PM
a lie is a lie. who are you gonna trust.... A) someone lies to you that your good looking or B) someone lies to you that they did the laundry when they didnt...its still a lie. trust has been broken both times regardless.

p.s. i still you jay.
It's all good Zach

Just put it into perspective:

What's worse, lying to my wife about going to a strip club

or

Lying to my wife about killing her sister and storing her body in the trunk of my S
Old 11-08-2006, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Currahee474,Nov 8 2006, 09:29 PM
1) Bush or his cronies DEFINITELY LIED about the WMDs.

2) Bush's lies are TO THIS DAY getting innocent Americans killed.

3) Clinton's pleasures killed no one except himself politically.

I was waiting for the Clinton lied part....I have had near arguments with my wife over this.

People have conveniently forgotten:

The two attorneys, Clintons' and the government's, got to to stipulate and agree upon the definition of "sex". What they decided on was "intercourse". THIS WAS AGREED TO. When Clinton said "I did not have sex with that woman", he was not lying BASED ON THE RULES THEY AGREED TO. Did the play on words work? Hell no. But it was technically not a lie. But that part always got played down and now no one remembers.......
Old 11-08-2006, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Nicotunes,Nov 8 2006, 09:28 PM
Clinton getting oral sex did not affect you or me. It did not cause the death of thousands of innocent Americans sent to their slaughter. It did not cause the massive windfall profits of Halliburton. It was just oral sex. Immoral? Sure, he was married. But that was between him, his wife, and their minister. It was not worthy of what the Republicans turned it into.
How can you even compare Clinton having oral sex to the war? Where did that come from anyways? And the whole thing about it being only between him, his wife, and their minister is BS! They made it into the big deal that it was and unfortunately still is. I guess im just so heated by this because of the comparison that was made...i would say that is unworthy.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by AP2Suzuka,Nov 8 2006, 09:36 PM
It's all good Zach

Just put it into perspective:

What's worse, lying to my wife about going to a strip club

or

Lying to my wife about killing her sister and storing her body in the trunk of my S
Lying to your wife about going to a strip club and putting the STRIPPER'S body in the trunk........she'd better be small.........

Old 11-08-2006, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Nicotunes,Nov 8 2006, 09:38 PM
Lying to your wife about going to a strip club and putting the STRIPPER'S body in the trunk........she'd better be small.........

Quick Reply: Democrats takes over the Republicans!