California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Dear Honda

Old 09-30-2010, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks you for making this event much better than what I expected it to be, thank you for all the hardwork and sacraficing a saturday in order for us to be able to have this meet. It is my first homecoming event and will be looking foward to the next one.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:06 PM

Thank you Honda, and Mr. Uehara for hosting us at such a memorable event to celebrate a great car. Although the car is no longer in production, many of us will continue to enjoy it for years to come. The S2000 has definitely changed my old perception of Honda and has made me a Enthusiast.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:43 PM

Dear Honda,

Thank you so much for allowing and helping Michael (BC) hold such a memorable event. The S2000 is the perfect car. I honestly believe that no other car can create friendships and bonds like that of the S2000. People from all over he globe flock together and congregate for hours like we were long time friends. Each car and hit's lucky owner finds something special between him/herself and the car.

During my second year of owning Tiffani (my Rio 06), I have contemplated many times about selling her. But every time I came close to letting her go, I could not think or see my self driving another sports car. Sure there are Sti's, Evo's, and Z's and I have driven all of them. But none of those cars gave me the satisfaction I felt in my Honda.

Homecoming has allowed me to meet people from all aspects of life. Not often do we get the opportunity to attend a gathering were enthusiast drive across the country. Because of Honda's creation, total strangers share hotel rooms in the middle of nowhere in effort to make the safe trip across country. Because of Homecoming I was able test the feel and functionality of Recaro buckets seats from a complete strangers beloved Imola S2000. Everyone did not leave Homecoming with a big brake upgrade, or exhaust, or Hondata Flashpro, or a set of Toyo's but I am willing to bet that at the end of the day everyone left the event over satisfied. The best raffle Honda, BC and all the vendors gave away was something that can never be replaced and does not hold material value, but sentimental value. Although it would have been great to have won the grand prize, my grand prize was meeting Mr. Uehara-San and having him sign my radio door.

Thank you Honda for giving us the power to DREAM. I look forward to future events with Honda and the S2000.

Proud Owner
Chee Kue & Kia Lee
Old 09-30-2010, 01:49 PM

With over 15 years as a Honda Associate, I have seen over the years how dedicated Honda has been to its customers and to its associates. And, just when I think they have topped themselves, an event like this amazes me and I am even more proud to be a Honda Associate.

Thank you to BC & his awesome team - you all are such dedicated people to put your time and effort into giving us an unbelievable opportunity to get together with this S2000 community.

Thank you to all of the Honda representatives for you time and effort also. Once again, you have gone above & beyond to provide this overwhelming event for so many S2000 owners from around the world.

And to Mr. Uehara-san - you are an AMAZING, humble human being - I am truly honored to have seen you. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for taking the time to come and sign whatever was put in front of you, take pics and just BE with the people who love your wonderful car. I will never forget your heartwarming, emotional speech - you are truly an AWESOME person.

This has been a once in a lifetime event for both myself and my husband as we traveled from Ohio and have had the time of our lives - seeing old friends, and, as always, meeting new ones. WHAT A BLAST!!! THANK YOU ALL!

Becky Miller (lineworker)
Old 09-30-2010, 07:38 PM

Dear Honda,
I want to take a moment to say thank you for hosting the S2000 Homecoming II event. I've attended both and have been very proud to have had the opportunity to be involved with the event, both as a participant and the GPW team leader. I've been a Honda owner for many years. It started back in New York riding mini bikes(my cr50 was my first honda) at age 11, that led to an xr 75, a cr 125, 2 crx Si's(an 87 and a 91) 3 civic coupes, 1 Ex and 2 Si's, then I moved out to Southern California, and I got my S2000.

The S2000 is my favorite Honda that I've owned, and just not for the car itself(which is incredible) but also for the community that I discovered with S2ki.com. I've been involved with car clubs in the past, but nothing like the S2000 community here in SoCal and all over the world. There is no community like it anywhere. The friends I've made thru our S2000 community are like family to me, then being able to attend events like Homecoming and meeting Mr. Uehara is a feeling I cant put into words.

I wouldn't trade my car for anything in the world, not just for the performance and fun but for the extended family it has brought me.

Thank you for such a wonderful event, incredible Honda products and for me a lifetime of great memories. I hope there are many more to come and I hope we can do another Homecoming event.

Be Well.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:08 AM

Dear Honda,

Thank you for letting Homecoming 2 happen. this is by far the best car event i have ever attended.

the S2000 is truly a great car... and what makes it even better are events like this. it makes you just love your car even more. the Honda S2000 has the best car community that i ever came across. the owners, the members on s2ki, and even friends and family that come around to our local meets have been amazing.

because of this car

i my Honda

thank you!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 10:59 AM

Remember the old Honda advertising line from the motorcycle business, "You meet the nicest people on a Honda"?

Well that is even more true today as it applies to those that drive an S2000. Just a short visit to the Homecoming event is all you'd need to convince you that as an S2000 owner, you are at home among these people.

Age, profession, gender, nor income matter one bit when you are among a group with the Honda S2000 in common. I've been involved in a lot of other Honda Owners groups from Element to ST1300 to CRX and even Del Sol, and many of those have great comradery, but none compare to the passion brought about by the S2000.

Here's to Honda and the S2000, may a successor be soon in coming, and true to the roots that produced the S series cars from the beginning. Meanwhile, we will continue to celebrate the S2000 in all its glory and we invite American Honda to celebrate with us.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:19 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dear American Honda,
it's an amazing thing to see a company give back to it's enthusiasts! it's an experience i wont forget! All the cars I've ever owned are Honda's and my love for Honda grew even more after attending this event. as you can tell Honda S2000 enthusiasts are a tight community and i hope you keep us in mind for any future gatherings.
thank you again~!

-laith

Old 10-02-2010, 06:16 AM

Dear American Honda -

Thank you for hosting this wonderful event and tribute to the S2000, its enthusiasts, and its creator, Mr. Uehara. I can't express in words how thankful I am to have attended this event.

For myself, this was more than just a car event. This event helped me drive over 6500 miles in a loop around the United States, over two weeks, in a car I have loved since it was introduced. I have gained an even greater appreciation for the love and care put in to making the S2000. It handles with beauty and life at all times on the road. It is a car with a timeless design that will live on well past its production.

Thank you, Honda, and Mr. Uehara, for making this event possible by designing and producing such an amazing car. Homecoming II was an incredible event, and helped show the bond Honda owners can have with each other, their cars, the designer of their cars, and the company who makes them.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:33 AM

Dear Honda:

Thank you for making the great car S2000.

I treat my S2000 as my beloved family member.
I go to school with it. I go to work with it. I go to everywhere with it.

The event acts like a family meeting for me and my S.
Thank you, Honda, BC, and all the s2ki member, for putting a such great event.

Mega

Quick Reply: Dear Honda