California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Crazy bike wreck

Old 02-12-2006, 07:14 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Stupid drivers like that are the exact reason why i don't buy a bike down here
Old 02-12-2006, 08:13 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=bs2k,Feb 12 2006, 03:16 AM] A dog stfu, sit behind your comp and talk shit like most people do. I say what i say u dont like it just say i disagree. i dono who that girl is, i dono what she does in her life and no one here can say anything about her without knowing her. I saw it like that cuz no way a dumb civic will do a ****in 180 in almost the same lane without usin the e brake and the brake. And didnt u see how calm the guy was. If i hit someone on a bike and most likely the person broke bones id be going crazy, not just being calm and saying u alright.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:31 AM

ok how random, why would i go out of my way, i live in glendale C.a, and im here all the time. U around here leme know i got all the time to meet up if u want. Just pm me with your # and ill give u a call whennnnn ever u want.
Old 02-12-2006, 12:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just saw the vid. watched it a couple of times too. tough to claim fraud in this case.

apparently to me, the civic was closing on the car in front of him. traffic was in a regular flow at this point. then if you look closely it looks like they are approaching a much slower flow of traffic. the car in front of the civic slows down, but at the same time, the civic isn't slowing down it is accelerating still for a split second, and when he realizes that he should be slowing down more rapidly, he steps harder on the brake locks up the wheels and tries to steer out of the way so he doesn't rear end the car in front of him. unfortunately he lost control and sent the car into a spin. it was an ACCIDENT! not a setup.

it can happen to anyone if you are not paying attention far enough in front of you. it has happened to me where i had to steer into the shoulder to do the same thing, only i aint stupid enough to spin out, and i am usually aware at all times what vehicles are around me, especially in traffic as i am usually always looking for a better moving lane constantly.

chill out dudes.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by bs2k,Feb 12 2006, 12:31 PM
ok how random, why would i go out of my way, i live in glendale C.a, and im here all the time. U around here leme know i got all the time to meet up if u want. Just pm me with your # and ill give u a call whennnnn ever u want.
So wait, you want to fight cuz somone called you on a really stupid comment? FWIW, this vid has been posted on several car/bike sites and you are the only one who thinks this is a scam. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

If you want to say where you live in glendale I know 0f about 20 people that want to come say hi.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:50 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kekoa,Feb 12 2006, 06:36 PM
So wait, you want to fight cuz somone called you on a really stupid comment? FWIW, this vid has been posted on several car/bike sites and you are the only one who thinks this is a scam. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

If you want to say where you live in glendale I know 0f about 20 people that want to come say hi.
Damn Stu!! Thug life!!
Old 02-12-2006, 06:30 PM

[QUOTE=tahoesHateMe,Feb 12 2006, 09:13 AM] If you didn't mean to say she was involved in any thing, then explain this

1. Why would a biker have a camera on her helmet

3. Why did she just brake rather then turn??

then add this comment

1+1 is 2 and this for sure was a scam to get money from her insurance. did u see how calm the driver of the civic was????? Common guys open your eyes.
Old 02-12-2006, 07:30 PM

I wanna see all 20 of your people that wanna say hello to me.......and ill have 20 people that wanna say hello to your each of your friends too. Ill be more than happy to tell you where i am whenever im there. Im not mad or dont wanna fight but if some one wants to call me an asshole infront of my face ill be more than happy too meet up with him. you call me an asshole ill call you cock sucker. you call me something worse then so will I until however far u wanna take it...you might be 32 years old but ill bring ill bring 5 21 year olds to meet your 32 year olds and we will see wat happens. im willing to take this to any level...if u wanna settle it with a race or a fight doesnt matter. like i said, im game.
Old 02-12-2006, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by bs2k,Feb 12 2006, 08:30 PM
I wanna see all 20 of your people that wanna say hello to me.......and ill have 20 people that wanna say hello to your each of your friends too. Ill be more than happy to tell you where i am whenever im there. Im not mad or dont wanna fight but if some one wants to call me an asshole infront of my face ill be more than happy too meet up with him. you call me an asshole ill call you cock sucker. you call me something worse then so will I until however far u wanna take it...you might be 32 years old but ill bring ill bring 5 21 year olds to meet your 32 year olds and we will see wat happens. im willing to take this to any level...if u wanna settle it with a race or a fight doesnt matter. like i said, im game.
haha youre gonna end up in a ditch some day, and if youre lucky enough to wake up you wont know how the hell you got there.
Old 02-12-2006, 07:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bs2k,Feb 12 2006, 08:30 PM
Go **** yourself. face it, your an asshole. I'm not going to go out of my way to meet your sorry retarded ass. I posted when and where I'll be. Now go hug a dick.

Quick Reply: Crazy bike wreck