California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Cops have every right to act like Douche Bags

Old 05-17-2010, 06:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jabbarahm,May 17 2010, 09:40 AM
i remember when I was in high school me and my friends went to UCI and and were skating some rails. The cops came over and gave most of tickets. My friends didn't have their ID and I did and the cop said okay, well since you were skating, I'm giving you the ticket for all of them and you can split it. And i'm like, wait, what? I wasn't even skating. I can't even do this rail. I was just watching...Officer calls me a liar and says he is 100% sure he saw me slide down the rail. wtf man...wtf...
This happened to me in more than one pccasion, there is nothing you can do about it.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some cops are like some guys in HS. They are in control, except now they have a badge and gun and you do what they say or they will make life hell for you. I read these posts and all I read are female bltch sessions, like the other guy said punch the cop out. In this entitled generation nobody likes being told what to do but won't take it a step future when challenged.

For the record one my hunting buddies is NB PD. He is the stereotypical Aryan prototype, 6'6" 275 , he puts up with no crap because he is a by the book kind of guy. He lives in Balboa and has a Trust but is a cop because he enjoys it. His first stint was 8 years in South Central LA. If you gave him any lip he would make it a day you would remember. Judges always side with him because of his blond blue eyed All- American look. Now this is a guy you don't want to drive while black,brown or yellow.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:53 PM

I've never been pulled over until I moved to Irvine 3 years ago. So far I've been pulled over 6 times. 2 of which were my fault and I got tickets for. The rest were BS. I actually had a cop lie to me and tell me my brake light was out when it clearly wasn't after I checked it 2 minutes later.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by WFO Racer,May 17 2010, 07:44 PM
For the record one my hunting buddies is NB PD. He is the stereotypical Aryan prototype, 6'6" 275 , he puts up with no crap because he is a by the book kind of guy. He lives in Balboa and has a Trust but is a cop because he enjoys it. His first stint was 8 years in South Central LA. If you gave him any lip he would make it a day you would remember. Judges always side with him because of his blond blue eyed All- American look. Now this is a guy you don't want to drive while black,brown or yellow.
Sounds like this is exactly the kind of guy we shouldn't have as a police officer.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Whitefire818,May 17 2010, 07:20 PM
Sounds like this is exactly the kind of guy we shouldn't have as a police officer.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:43 PM

if he's by the book kind of a guy meaning he follows the rules to a T, that's fine, no?

Even if he does racially profile, as long as he's giving tickets for the right reasons, i see no issue with it?

or maybe im missing something?
Old 05-17-2010, 09:14 PM

Cops are just like anyone of us, they just have a f'd up job. Believe me when they deal with societies scum most the time, some cops forget that majority are good people. Never lie to a cop, that"s what separates the good people fom the bad. We can bitch and moan about our law enforcement, but have any of you heard whats going on south of the border?

To the op just appreciate that he did'nt give you a ticket.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:22 PM

Yeah I don't know why you're ranting when he let you off with a warning.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by jabbarahm,May 17 2010, 08:43 PM
if he's by the book kind of a guy meaning he follows the rules to a T, that's fine, no?

Even if he does racially profile, as long as he's giving tickets for the right reasons, i see no issue with it?

or maybe im missing something?
Yes that's true but the OP made it seem as though he can get away with anything just because he's white. I don't think that's right, and I'm white!
Old 05-17-2010, 10:18 PM

about (3) years back, i accidentally set off the alarm at work (on a Sunday).

Pomona PD arrived. a Male and a Female. anyway...

the female put me in an arm lock and searched me with her other hand. i will admit it... i was semi- excited through the pain.

male officer asked me to gave them my badge (my access card to the entrance).

he finds his way to my office and returns with my wallet, cell phone, my car keys, and my co-workers cigarettes... this dude ransacked my wallet, scoured through my cell phone (it was some random screen), and crushed the pack of cigarettes.

he then searches my vehicle... tosses shit all over the place and destroys my outside driver bolster from kneeling directly on top of it. and they tell me ... have a nice day.

my friend was slammed into his vehicle for saying "is it because i am Asian?" LoL ~! i have other stories... be grateful you were not fined for bullshit or beat. not everybody carries a camcorder.

Quick Reply: Cops have every right to act like Douche Bags