California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Cop Pulls me Over

Old 09-10-2008, 09:33 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

oh? how do you GET OFF from that situation please tell....
Old 09-10-2008, 09:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Greg! I thought you got banned
Old 09-10-2008, 09:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In response to an earlier statement about the theory that good cops exist, but never meeting one on the street. This will almost always be true. Im in the industry and there are a basically two kinds of cops; rock heads and rocket scientists. Rock heads are the turds who choose traffic patrol for a career and are too dumb to protect and too big of jerks to serve. Therefore, they are perfect for the fundraising department since their lack of judgement and analytical skill is a match for being a ticket writing pussy.
Rocket scientists work behind the scenes, do good work and accomplish many important taks that you never hear about. Their investigations lead to seizure of terrorist bank accounts, identity recovery and help keep gang violence from turning into full blown domestic terrorism. The general public has no idea how much is accomplished through undercover and ivestigative work.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:58 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

well spoken person in the post above.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Sep 10 2008, 11:00 AM
get back in.

In any case you should record it if possible or ask for his badge # right away. Then you did the right thing on the rest..... NOW REPORT HIM, since he gave a ticket like a moron you know what officer it is. Now write a formal complaint about the search and what happened in detail.
Don't get back in, that might get you shot.

Other than that I agree, but follow this thing ALL THE WAY to the end. If not his captain (his buddy) won't do anything.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by vtectherapy,Sep 10 2008, 10:55 PM
In response to an earlier statement about the theory that good cops exist, but never meeting one on the street. This will almost always be true. Im in the industry and there are a basically two kinds of cops; rock heads and rocket scientists. Rock heads are the turds who choose traffic patrol for a career and are too dumb to protect and too big of jerks to serve. Therefore, they are perfect for the fundraising department since their lack of judgement and analytical skill is a match for being a ticket writing pussy.
Rocket scientists work behind the scenes, do good work and accomplish many important taks that you never hear about. Their investigations lead to seizure of terrorist bank accounts, identity recovery and help keep gang violence from turning into full blown domestic terrorism. The general public has no idea how much is accomplished through undercover and ivestigative work.
That makes a lot of sense. All the thinking cops are probably trying to work their way up the ladder to be detectives.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by hapybrian,Sep 10 2008, 01:12 PM
That would be enough right there for me to go file a complaint. Cops are OUR employees!!
They should be serving us, not harassing us.

If a cop said to me, "are you being a smart axx?", I would say, "yeah, what of it?"
I can be what I want, and say what I want, and no lousy punk-axx cop can do anything
about it!!
I dunno, I've read/heard enough to doubt the effectiveness of that strategy. There was that cop in Chicago who almost got away with beating the crap out of a female bartender. The dept didn't do anything for like a week, just downplaying, blah blah blah, until surveillance footage got leaked. If it weren't for that, she would never have seen justice. So unless you're waltzing around with a camera all the time...your word against his, he wins.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:02 AM

[QUOTE=kreestofur,Sep 10 2008, 02:15 PM] wtf. what's with these kind of posts lately? please oh please, file a complaint. just try and go about it the smart way. no need to insult the cops but just do it in a mature way and make sure justice gets served. good luck to you.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:09 AM

For the loose man Good Luck on everything. Keep us updated
Old 09-11-2008, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Sep 10 2008, 10:33 PM
oh? how do you GET OFF from that situation please tell....
LEG HUMPER ALERT!! Greg...tsk...

oh and that's a really sucky situation.... i'm so scared of a corrupted cop pulling me over

Quick Reply: Cop Pulls me Over