California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Cop Pulls me Over

Old 09-10-2008, 12:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by epark310,Sep 10 2008, 12:16 PM
they made me remove my shirt to check for tattoos or gang related things on my body handcuffed me and made me lie on my stomache on the sidewalk.
That would be enough right there for me to go file a complaint. Cops are OUR employees!!
They should be serving us, not harassing us.

If a cop said to me, "are you being a smart axx?", I would say, "yeah, what of it?"
I can be what I want, and say what I want, and no lousy punk-axx cop can do anything
about it!!
Old 09-10-2008, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by hapybrian,Sep 10 2008, 12:12 PM
That would be enough right there for me to go file a complaint. Cops are OUR employees!!
They should be serving us, not harassing us.

If a cop said to me, "are you being a smart axx?", I would say, "yeah, what of it?"
I can be what I want, and say what I want, and no lousy punk-axx cop can do anything
about it!!
hahaha oh man there are horror stories of what cops have and will do.. ..anyways im sure there are good cops out there ive have yet to meet any though..i always try to think positively since they dont have a neccessarily have a safe job and i would like to think it takes someone of a certain caliber to be willing to lay their life down for the people they are serving and protecting..so im not completely against them just dont have a good perception of em..
Old 09-10-2008, 12:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hapybrian,Sep 10 2008, 12:12 PM
about it!!
Big words little man. Cops don't harrass you, Your white and live in Irvine. JK I kid, I kid...
Old 09-10-2008, 01:01 PM

[QUOTE=AlexS2200,Sep 10 2008, 01:50 PM]Big words little man.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by hapybrian,Sep 10 2008, 01:01 PM
hahaha. You'd be surprised.

Usually the exchange between cops and me goes like this:

"may I see your license, registration, and proof of insurance?"

I hand those over.
Cop busy writing stuff down...
"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
"Um, not really."
"You were going 60 in a 50 zone."

Hands me a ticket.
"Thank you for cooperation and slow it down."

haha thats actually quite nice..i rarely ever give cops attitude unless they are being dicks first..i had a cop pull me over for speeding as soon as i rolled down my window he says
Cop: "son are you blind you cant see the damn signs? how the hell did you get ur liscense"
**although thats somewhat normal for cops to talk that way..it rubbed me all the wrong ways since i was late to work and in a bad mood already..
Me: apparently i am just give me my ticket
Cop: punk kids have no respect
Me: I only give respect where its earned now please give me my ticket officer im very late
Cop: **sign here** Slow down and instead of handing it to me tossed it threw my window and left..
Me: thinking **fucin dick** then look in my hand and im still holding his Parker pen =) hahahaha sucka!!!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 01:15 PM

wtf. what's with these kind of posts lately? please oh please, file a complaint. just try and go about it the smart way. no need to insult the cops but just do it in a mature way and make sure justice gets served. good luck to you.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:25 PM

[QUOTE=kreestofur,Sep 10 2008, 01:15 PM] wtf. what's with these kind of posts lately? please oh please, file a complaint. just try and go about it the smart way. no need to insult the cops but just do it in a mature way and make sure justice gets served. good luck to you.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:27 PM

Be thankful your neighbor isn't a cop... Like in that movie.

Anyway, you should file a complaint in person to his department. I would've done that.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:30 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow. That's jacked. File a formal complaint and let us know what happens.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by S2KAYYY,Sep 10 2008, 10:54 AM
To make the long story short.

I was in my McDonald's last night i was in the parking lot getting off my car I see a car pull behind me it was an undercover cop with bright lights pointed at me he grabbed me and starts padding me down asking me all this questions i was . The Officer starts searching my car, I tell the officer i do not give him permission to search my car he did anyways (he puts his knee on my seat which left a print) The officer thinks I'm from a gang or something, I tell the officer that i never been arrested I'm just a regular guy that works and goes to school. I tell him that what hes doing is illegal he tells me to shut up and to keep my hands on the hood and not to move. 10 minutes pass then he tells me hes going to give me a ticket i said a ticket? for what? he gave me a ticket for no front plates no rear plates( I do have rear plates) and unsafe speed ...

I'm really angry, I did nothing wrong to be treated like a criminal. I filed a complain . I never felt this way about cops but damn i hate them now

By the way I'm a small guy i don't know how he thought i was from a gang maybe because i was wearing a baseball cap.
welcome to my world. damn i knew cops will do stupid shit even you say your rights.

Quick Reply: Cop Pulls me Over