California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Cop Pulls me Over

Old 09-10-2008, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cop Pulls me Over

To make the long story short.

I was in my McDonald's last night i was in the parking lot getting off my car I see a car pull behind me it was an undercover cop with bright lights pointed at me he grabbed me and starts padding me down asking me all this questions i was . The Officer starts searching my car, I tell the officer i do not give him permission to search my car he did anyways (he puts his knee on my seat which left a print) The officer thinks I'm from a gang or something, I tell the officer that i never been arrested I'm just a regular guy that works and goes to school. I tell him that what hes doing is illegal he tells me to shut up and to keep my hands on the hood and not to move. 10 minutes pass then he tells me hes going to give me a ticket i said a ticket? for what? he gave me a ticket for no front plates no rear plates( I do have rear plates) and unsafe speed ...

I'm really angry, I did nothing wrong to be treated like a criminal. I filed a complain . I never felt this way about cops but damn i hate them now

By the way I'm a small guy i don't know how he thought i was from a gang maybe because i was wearing a baseball cap.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:55 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

GET A BADGE NUMBER WRITE A FORMAL COMPLAINT....... or just cry.

WRITE THIS PIG UP MAN!!!! WTF is the matter w/ people. ILLEGAL SEARCH!!!! FTL

That's the solution man.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:56 AM

why did you even get out of your car????? YOU DID NOT HAVE TO. READ the thread I just posted on about this on Turbo cars Popping hoods etc.

-G
Old 09-10-2008, 10:59 AM

I was already out of my car about to shut my door.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:00 AM

get back in.

In any case you should record it if possible or ask for his badge # right away. Then you did the right thing on the rest..... NOW REPORT HIM, since he gave a ticket like a moron you know what officer it is. Now write a formal complaint about the search and what happened in detail.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is something about this story that is not being told.

Where did you come from>? Did you drive into that parking lot fast and get out of your car quick? Maybe he thought you were trying to avoid him. Cops are trained to smell fear
Old 09-10-2008, 11:05 AM

^ super troopers

"you smell something rabbit? *sniff sniff*........ FEAR"

Old 09-10-2008, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Eryozgatliyan,Sep 10 2008, 12:04 PM
There is something about this story that is not being told.

Where did you come from>? Did you drive into that parking lot fast and get out of your car quick? Maybe he thought you were trying to avoid him. Cops are trained to smell fear
Nope i was in the parking lot got off my car noticed that my passenger window wasn't up so i went to close it as soon as I did that cop pulls behind me.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Sep 10 2008, 12:00 PM
get back in.

In any case you should record it if possible or ask for his badge # right away. Then you did the right thing on the rest..... NOW REPORT HIM, since he gave a ticket like a moron you know what officer it is. Now write a formal complaint about the search and what happened in detail.
I did i spoke to an officer that my sister knows and did the report for me he told me just to wait for a letter trough mail.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Sep 10 2008, 11:05 AM
^ super troopers

"you smell something rabbit? *sniff sniff*........ FEAR"

OMG...super troopers...excellent movie...hahahahaha

S2KAYYY: you should go the actual department where he works and file a complaint in person. Go there and tell them your exact story and that you felt violated and you felt like you were being treated like a criminal when you are the furthest thing from being one. Although harrassment from pigs is a normal thing man nothing new but if it bothers you then you should actually go there and complain. My previous car about 3 days after buying it new i was pulled over becuase i didnt have plates and the cops thought i stole it..they made me remove my shirt to check for tattoos or gang related things on my body handcuffed me and made me lie on my stomache on the sidewalk. All cus i had a shaved head and was wearing a plain black t-shirt with dickies..they said it fits the profile of a gang member..it was 2am in the winter it was cold as hell and i just lay there freezing while they searched my car for weapons or drugs..nothing found and they just told me go straight home and "hope i dont see them again"..
MY REPONSE: thank you officers its a relief knowing you are properly upholding the law have a good night
dickhead cop: you being a smartass?
Me: no sir have a good night

Quick Reply: Cop Pulls me Over